Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill and Bella...in case of Jill almost all we have is her looks,just be honest.
I put Jill as my fave because of her personality not just looks, despite how little content we get, we’ve seen her be kind to MC (basically helping a stranger who got bullied). She’s quite open, like that time we did yoga with her, she was willing to help and didn’t mind MC at all. We’re developing a bond quickly but we just need more time with her.

Last edited:

RealCheesy

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I'm not a patreon member, but I love this game. If I have the money for sure I will support it. Any information to the next episode? When expected? Or how many percent is it?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 317283

Oh wow! :love:
Maya looks ready to down that bottle and kick some ass; in no particular order.

I wonder what's up with that hazy smoke seen to the right of her? The same smoke appears when she was about to leave her room to go jogging.

Hello, I'm not a patreon member, but I love this game. If I have the money for sure I will support it. Any information to the next episode? When expected? Or how many percent is it?
As posted earlier I highly suggest you give DrPinkCake at minimum 2 months between each version. That way none of us start rocking our chairs in desperation for new content, haha. Each update has lots of things to see and do, plus they are quite lengthy. Top that off with the game's super high quality images, you could imagine that it would take quite some time to render each one. All together you get quite an ambitious project that, while takes a lot of time and effort to make, always ends up releasing as a high quality product.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great game. Story is interesting and funny. Renders are good. This is one of the few games whose updates I'm really looking for.

Only complaint I have, is that my dream girl (the cute nerd blonde) seems to be only side character. I wish she'd get some action too.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You know you would still pass ?
Eerie Entity vir_cotto Rythan25 TheDevian GhostPhil TiffanyMonroe Idkanythingsmarter Fantabaldu Ennoch

i know but im not really into eat my own love juice poor Derek first he has to do that then he finds out his maggot brother is committing incest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in anycase best moments in the game were Sage and Isabella content

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes