Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would only do for Become a Rock Star, but only for members who frequent this thread. :p
I can see it now how many people are going to get triggered by your Julia sigs :ROFLMAO:
Caroline :love: Lara Croft turbocharged version.
You ain't wrong about this now if only we had her in BaDIK Jade would have a rival for sure then well at least in my eyes :love:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
One dude even thought I was a girl and hit me up on messages :KEK:
Damn Yenn, lookin' good!
joey doin.gif
Try this one, man. Just take a chance. Then you come back here and thank me.
I actually have tried GGGB and while I agree it's a good game it's still not for me. *insert non-existent shrugging emoji*

Oh and by the way SpikeZg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You back on the fence again?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
*Note* These are subject to change: I don't like how these turned out and will try to really go for the look I was actually attempting. But thank you for the feedback!

After a lot of trial and error and almost giving up.... I finished.
Monetauro can confirm my rage :KEK: And a big shout out to him for allowing me to use his Josy Twerk :BootyTime: And throwing ideas at me when I was lost :D

And with that.. That's me having done one of each of the "Main Girls" in that style of sig.
name88 I feel the urge to make a Quinn or Mormont I could continue my work on Jade :unsure::p

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't like her from the start but now she has no chance
A lot can happen between the start of season 2 and the end of season 3 right now apart from her fans she is probably in last place she could have a complete turn around in fortunes maybe a little optimistic this is why I'm playing it safe with Jade :p anything can happen with the main girls.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I've started working on putting together a Josy Sig. And I'm coming up short on ideas.
Why does this hottie not have more content to work with! :mad:

That!
MC, in the purest way of DIK, is invited by her to do something that unites them even more, so she thinks about doing something she always wanted, a tattoo! So the two go together. :love:

Right?! Damn Mayans, I bet they were the ones who voted against it. :mad::LOL:
Dumitas of Riona, Let me borrow this.

And just so you know there are no hard feelings among us, I brought you something to use on your date w/ Dora The Explorer:
1580300737027.png

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Man I wish I could of had this advice earlier.... I just finished and posted the Josy Sig... I went a different route and changed it from a 5 second Sig to a 10 and tried to make shift in a reverse Gif and Blinking effect... And Monetauro let me use his Josy Twerk

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And with that.. That's me having done one of each of the "Main Girls" in that style of sig.
@name88 I feel the urge to make a Quinn or @Mormont I could continue my work on Jade :unsure::p
Damn man, you're spoiling us :LOL: just got at your own pace but we definitely appreciate your efforts (y)

ahhhh Jade Jade Jade i'll definitely play it safe with her, i wasn't a fan of that femdom scene but i guess we'll see
That wasn't so much as FemDom it was just Jade letting out all her aggression it was a mix but it was light stuff as I've said before she's got all that stress and anger let out next time it will be a lot more different with her and I think she'll enjoy letting the MC take control of her ;)

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Damn man, you're spoiling us :LOL: just got at your own pace but we definitely appreciate your efforts (y)
I'm just really enjoying putting these together :D
Although sadly the Josy ones didn't come out as I good as I'd like them to. Bella, Maya and Jill were very easy to make look very nice. Just more content at your disposal with those to really try stuff out. That's why I had to make changes to how I was going about it for her. A lot of firsts in that Sig for me... Reverse GIF, Blinking Effect (I tried to make a flutter? Is that's what it called?)

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Maya is a good looking girl no shame in that :p If only she'd have been more upfront with the MC but I'd always say there is still a chance the situation can be redeemed.
i like maya,joshy,jill and karen, maya and joshy rejecting you is a boner killer thats why i replayed just to get them two
and i hope we get more karen content we need more shy girl with glasses we have to many sluts

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
They really are great and it's nice to see such an abundance of sig makers lately. A flutter effect I've never heard of it but I like the sound of it you should definitely keep that one :p
Oh I think it's called a flutter. Like when a chick is trying to flirt with their eyes and they blink rapidly? I think it's generally considered pretty cringe by today's standards :KEK: But when Monetauro gave the feedback to add a blink that was the first thing I went to. :D
And noted, I might use it when I'm stumped for ideas doing forward

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
After a lot of trial and error and almost giving up.... I finished.
Monetauro can confirm my rage :KEK: And a big shout out to him for allowing me to use his Josy Twerk :BootyTime: And throwing ideas at me when I was lost :D

name88 I feel the urge to make a Quinn or Mormont I could continue my work on Jade :unsure::p
Thank you for the thought!I think your sigs are great!
but
I`m gonna say the same thing I said to Monetauro and Ellordrings ...I want to use something I did myself,it`s for Quinn,it`s more...hmm...personal this way ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A lot can happen between the start of season 2 and the end of season 3 right now apart from her fans she is probably in last place...
And I still don`t understand why,for me she did not lose her previous standing of...well...not being Quinn :p
but
you know what I mean
There`s nothing she did in ep 4 that in my eyes would make her look worse.Ep 3 ends with - "This is Josy,she`s my gf" so what`s the big deal?Same with Josy - "I have a bf...actually this bf?Well it`s Maya" that`s like a step-up am I right?Ofcourse I am.
And this scene

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes