Bod33k

Dec 1, 2017
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.
Right there with you, pal. Jill seems semi-nice compared to others, but yeah - to me she looks like a goblin. The teeth are a bit weird, her chin/face just seem off somehow. Still, despite that, Coriolan at least makes some pretty great renders with her, which usually look a bit better than her typical in-game shots.

I won't say she looks unrealistically alien, though. I've seen some pretty mutant-like examples of humanity, too.

.. though now I'm wondering what Quinn would look like if she managed to get a bit of a tan. Josy & Bella have a little bit of color to them (though nowhere near as glorious as Camila). Hmm..

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I'm not a Jill fan (they're all crazy) but Josy, really??... Jill is super hot, not my favorite but you can't deny it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And nothing will ever happen with Nicole, sorry :HideThePain:

Right there with you, pal. Jill seems semi-nice compared to others, but yeah - to me she looks like a goblin. The teeth are a bit weird, her chin/face just seem off somehow. Still, despite that, Coriolan at least makes some pretty great renders with her, which usually look a bit better than her typical in-game shots.
It's called Minecraft Head.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I'm proud of you DIK Father, I can clearly see that your skills are improving. There's bound to be some friendly competition between you and Monetauro as to who makes the best ones. Anyway, thanks to both of you for your hard work.

That was just some simple editing, you can do it too as long you want and enjoy learning, but it gets quite monotonous and requires some patience.

Don't be shy, all you have to do is join our "organization". (I don't know if you are a member or not.) After all, you'll be wishing for more than getting a simple crabjob, you'll learn a lot of useful skills while being with us. Also, don't forget that every member gets access to classified information. :KEK:
This might pique your interest even more. Buttsmarnn provided me with a schedule. :KEK:
Well since I want to make my own VN I have to learn. Might as well start right now

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I won't say she looks unrealistically alien, though. I've seen some pretty mutant-like examples of humanity, too.

.. though now I'm wondering what Quinn would look like if she managed to get a bit of a tan. Josy & Bella have a little bit of color to them (though nowhere near as glorious as Camila). Hmm..
This is the face of a goblin to you? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: screenshot0025.png

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Mayans be like

That!
MC, in the purest way of DIK, is invited by her to do something that unites them even more, so she thinks about doing something she always wanted, a tattoo! So the two go together. :love:

Right?! Damn Mayans, I bet they were the ones who voted against it. :mad::LOL:
Why do I get the feeling that a particular fan signature creator, who also had the honor of serving as best man at my wedding, is trying to, hm... annoy me? :unsure:

giphy (21).gif

Bod33k

Dec 1, 2017
I'm not a Jill fan (they're all crazy) but Josy, really??... Jill is super hot, not my favorite but you can't deny it.

It's called Minecraft Head.
Yeah, even less convinced. On these pics she looks like a giant troll compared to lovely Josy.
This is the face of a goblin to you? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: View attachment 533466
You really don't see it? These teeth? Marshmallow eyes... I would have slept through our first date...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

From behind she's fantastic. From the front, less so. (Jill, that is). I much prefer Josy's more compact build, though I don't like the character of Josy near as well as Jill.
Things have already happened with her, never say never.

This is the face of a goblin to you? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: View attachment 533466
In most of the renders of her? Yes. One or two halfway decent ones doesn't overshadow the rest. I'm not giving you grief for liking how she looks, she just doesn't work for me. Kinda like that render further back in the thread from Coriolan with Jill and.. Caroline? Jill looked pretty good in that one, but I don't care for the other character whatsoever in terms of looks. Absolutely not my cuppa. BaDIK has some nice models, it also has some somewhat less-than-pleasing ones.

This is largely good, as we all have different tastes. I've seen a few games where in many cases I can barely tell some characters apart because if the minimal work into distinguishing them outside of hair/eye color.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In most of the renders of her? Yes. One or two halfway decent ones doesn't overshadow the rest. I'm not giving you grief for liking how she looks, she just doesn't work for me. Kinda like that render further back in the thread from Coriolan with Jill and.. Caroline? Jill looked pretty good in that one, but I don't care for the other character whatsoever in terms of looks. Absolutely not my cuppa. BaDIK has some nice models, it also has some somewhat less-than-pleasing ones.

This is largely good, as we all have different tastes. I've seen a few games where in many cases I can barely tell some characters apart because if the minimal work into distinguishing them outside of hair/eye color.
Some of Jill's early renders did look a bit off but as evident in Episodes 3 & 4 he's clearing getting better in making her renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes