SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
well that Nicole story, hm... :unsure:
i don't know how would that work, MC is a kid, She's what, 30+?
She's a stripper, and she bangs other dudes for money, not quite a GF material :D
and she has a kid...
how would MC fit in that story i really don't know?
she is beautiful, that is clear... but who in their right mind would be with a women like her?

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.
0vO6ySj.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She's a stripper, and she bangs other dudes for money, not quite a GF material :D
and she has a kid...
she is beautiful, that is clear... but who in their right mind would be with a women like her?
:unsure:
Hmmm...
Maria was ready to leave Jill for her:p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.
You do you mate but Looks aren't everything (at least for me) I find someone 100% more attractive when they are kind and so damn cute like Jill is :love:
Of course we still need more of her cause no one can be perfect but still what I've seen from Jill in season 1 is enough.
M&J are also kind but at least Jill hasn't lied to us yet and kinda played us :unsure:
Many are upset about both of them but not me though as I really didn't care for either of them, they can have each other :LUL:
I actually ship them Both

If anything the love for Jill has dropped it used to be all you heard around here her fans were hardcore around 0.2. But she is still a popular figure and no wonder with a figure like her's.
I don`t think it did,it`s just our Raccoons are not as active right now but there`s plenty of `em
Oh yeah don't you guys worry we're around, we don't want to convert everyone to our Godess just yet :sneaky:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Right now we're sleeping beside her and we'll wait our turn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and she has a kid...
Apart from the stripper part replace that with a teacher :p and late 30's and with Kid's I'm all in :giggle:
:unsure:
Hmmm...
Maria was ready to leave Jill for her:p
:ROFLMAO: Now that is a flashback and a hidden secret :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I suspect he wrote the story in at least a rough form first, it would be too cumbersome to change major things at this stage.
It doesn`t have to be major,I mean the bits of the story that absolutly need to happen will happen no matter which girl you date.You can ditch Sage completly early on and you will still get the crucial parts of the plot that do involve HoTs

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
dude let us be and we'll let you by. it's not just her appearance that attracted me to her but her character. she may not be the best looking to you but for us, it is what it is. smh
Don't take it the wrong way man, but that was a rude approach in my opinion. I'm glad that you're such a devoted Jill fan, good for you, but you gotta be ready to defend your opinion better than this if you would like for me (or others?) to take you more seriously, know that people with different opinions come here, still I'm happy that you participate. That dude is just stating his opinion on certain characters, no need to brush him off like that. I'm glad that he decided to share his thoughts, because it makes up for a decent discussion which is the whole point and I'm all up for it if more people decide to do so. ;)

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Don't take it the wrong way man, but that was a rude approach in my opinion. I'm glad that you're such a devoted Jill fan, good for you, but you gotta be ready to defend your opinion better than this if you would like for me (or others?) to take you more seriously, know that people with different opinions come here, still I'm happy that you participate. That dude is just stating his opinion on certain characters, no need to brush him off like that. I'm glad that he decided to share his thoughts, because it makes up for a decent discussion which is the whole point and I'm all up for it if more people decide to do so. ;)
No culture.png

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
It doesn`t have to be major,I mean the bits of the story that absolutly need to happen will happen no matter which girl you date.You can ditch Sage completly early on and you will still get the crucial parts of the plot that do involve HoTs
Those are path divergences in a branching story, the story has the same milleu, writing in a new branch means that all the other branches of the story are affected which means that all he has produced so far has to be changed also.
That would be impractical and time consuming.
So a small banch changed like Envy forinstance changes the neutral path affecting the stories of at most three characters.
Then there's the changes between characters which has a sort of ripple effect.
Promoting a side character to a major character creates even more changes to all other branches unless he already wrote such a possible promotion into the story of all other branches.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Those are path divergences in a branching story, the story has the same milleu, writing in a new branch means that all the other branches of the story are affected which means that all he has produced so far has to be changed also.
That would be impractical and time consuming.
So a small banch changed like Envy forinstances changes the neutral path affecting the stories of at most three characters.
Then there's the changes between characters which has a sort of ripple effect.
Promoting a side character to a major character creates even more changes to all other branches unless he already wrote such a possible promotion into the story of all other branches.
All of the romances so far are just branches or sub-plots,with lil to no bearing on the main plot...which is hard to pin-point which of the sub plots is the main plot :LOL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Oh yeah don't you guys worry we're around, we don't want to convert everyone to our Godess just yet :sneaky:
Nope you're wrong there Yennefer. We don't want haters and fair weather fans on the boat at all. No need for converting anyone; more Jill for us! Any of you Jill haters stay with whatever digital girlfriend you want. Even if she's irrelevant. :p Live and let live; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are many qualities we like of her, be it looks, personality, or that she isn't the cliche version of a rich girl. Different people different opinions.

We here at the Temple of Jill like to make sure haters, fair weather fans, and bandwagon riders have plenty of options to leave.
Perhaps the front door is your preferred exit
or maybe the window is your thing
or if you don't like physical objects in your way as you depart we have the roof exit for you as well
if you don't want to just exit the Jill Temple and leave the Island altogether we have an exit for you there too
Whatever your means of departure we here at the Temple of Jill have you covered. We just want to make sure you gtfo as swiftly and expediently as possible and have a nice life! And for those non-haters out there I wish you nothing but the best for your girls and your enjoyment visiting the Temple of Jill! Goodbye! :D:p(y)

This message was sponsored by
Guardian/Shield at the Temple of Jill - Deoku
Protector/Sword at the Temple of Jill - KnightTheReaper
Arch Sorceress at the Temple of Jill - Yennefer
Carl.jpg

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
All of the romances so far are just branches or sub-plots,with lil to no bearing on the main plot...which is hard to pin-point which of the sub plots is the main plot :LOL:
They all affect each other, take all the tasks to become Dik, each of those affect Tommy, Rusty Derek, Maya Josy, Sage, Jill, Quinn and Bella and opens Jade, Envy and Rose branches.
Change anything later and he has to go back and change parts of what he has already written and produce additional renders/animations.
I suspect that you prefer one branch to be the main plot, I think our respective preferred branches will diverge in the future.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Nope you're wrong there Yennefer. We don't want haters and fair weather fans on the boat at all. No need for converting anyone; more Jill for us! Any of you Jill haters stay with whatever digital girlfriend you want. Even if she's irrelevant. :p Live and let live; beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are many qualities we like of her, be it looks, personality, or that she isn't the cliche version of a rich girl. Different people different opinions.

We here at the Temple of Jill like to make sure haters, fair weather fans, and bandwagon riders have plenty of options to leave.
Perhaps the front door is your preferred exit
or maybe the window is your thing
or if you don't like physical objects in your way as you depart we have the roof exit for you as well
if you don't want to just exit the Jill Temple and leave the Island altogether we have an exit for you there too
Whatever your means of departure we here at the Temple of Jill have you covered. We just want to make sure you gtfo as swiftly and expediently as possible have a nice life! And for those non-haters out there I wish you nothing but the best for your girls and your enjoyment visiting the Temple of Jill! Goodbye! :D:p(y)

This message was sponsored by
Guardian/Shield at the Temple of Jill - Deoku
Protector/Sword at the Temple of Jill - KnightTheReaper
View attachment 533552
Oh yeah or that :KEK:
But wait then I wanna be the Arch Sorceress at the Temple of Jill :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes