name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
They all affect each other, take all the tasks to become Dik, each of those affect Tommy, Rusty Derek, Maya Josy, Sage, Jill Quinn and Bella and opens Jade, Envy and Rose branches.
Change anything later and he has to go back and change parts of what he has already written and produce additional renders/animations.
I suspect that you prefer one branch to be the main plot, I think our respective preferred branches will diverge in the future.
Yeah becoming a DIK,the Hot`s and their business - those I would tag as the main plot,the important bits/scenes about those 2 dont change,no matter what your relationships are or who you are in a relationship with :p

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We don't want haters and fair weather fans on the boat at all.
Very wise if you hang around here long enough you will learn first hand how easy it is for some people to have an interest in a girl and then in the next update she does one thing wrong instantly dropped. You need a loyal fanbase who can stick it out with a girl even if it does get tough.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah becoming a DIK,the Hot`s and their business - those I would tag as the main plot,the important bits/scenes about those 2 dont change,no matter what your relationships are or who you are in a relationship with :p
Partly true, but then there's the business of tasks on the board and what role that plays.
So far you can eliminate, Sage, Bella, Josy and Maya.
Only Jill hasn't had a point of elimination.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Actually, it was Caroline who loaned him that outfit. :cool:

*cough* *cough*

Camila more beautiful than Caroline?

View attachment 533120

In your eyes maybe, but it's far from it, sorry. :p

Come on, one little render with two brunettes.

View attachment 533122

Oh come on, man. We will not create a competition when there is no reason for one. Personal taste is the same as asshole, each one has one. :p
I can see it now how many people are going to get triggered by your Julia sigs :ROFLMAO:

You ain't wrong about this now if only we had her in BaDIK Jade would have a rival for sure then well at least in my eyes :love:
I'll tell you a secret... I'm just waiting for the next update to come out and just make Julia's Sigs and put it there. :love::devilish::KEK:
And another secret. If we had Carol in BaDIK, she would be my favorite LI's. It would be the complete package, personality along with beauty. :love:

*Note* These are subject to change: I don't like how these turned out and will try to really go for the look I was actually attempting. But thank you for the feedback!

After a lot of trial and error and almost giving up.... I finished.
Monetauro can confirm my rage :KEK: And a big shout out to him for allowing me to use his Josy Twerk :BootyTime: And throwing ideas at me when I was lost :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it is to deliver my work in such competent hands, I have no doubt. Look at those sigs! :love:
I didn’t understand the first part, but I’m going to have this shirt made for me. Thanks! :ROFLMAO:
No one likes a kiss ass Father. :KEK: Fuck you DIK Father you actually did hurt my feelings. :KEK: Here's my resignation letter, think about what a valuable ass'et you just lost. :KEK:

I get that but there is still so much that can happen I know it's not for everyone but I'm willing to give them a chance.
Second chance for Maya... :unsure:
Especially because, now I'm best man at her wedding with my buddy.
Why do I get the feeling that a particular fan signature creator, who also had the honor of serving as best man at my wedding, is trying to, hm... annoy me? :unsure:

View attachment 533428
You are the ONLY fan of Maya who is not included in those posts.
And maybe Gods, but... the guy is God, right?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Very wise if you hang around here long enough you will learn first hand how easy it is for some people to have an interest in a girl and then in the next update she does one thing wrong instantly dropped. You need a loyal fanbase who can stick it out with a girl even if it does get tough.
Exactly! I've actually seen it already.; I used to lurk here back in episode 2 so I've been here quite awhile. I just didn't start posting until episode 3. Anyway, no one wants flip floppers and traitors on their team. Fuck that I want only the truly loyal. Nor do I/would I want everyone loving Jill, or any single girl for that matter. It would be boring if everyone thought the same girl was hot or the perfect woman. That's part of what makes this game awesome; there's variety in looks and personality. Which is why I try to respect others choices in women. To hell with trying to convince anybody. It's great that different people like different girls for whatever their reasons are. If someone can't understand it sounds more like a "you" problem.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Exactly! No one wants flip floppers and traitors on their team. Fuck that I want only the truly loyal. Nor do I/would I want everyone loving Jill, or any single girl for that matter. It would be boring if everyone thought the same girl was hot or the perfect woman. That's part of what makes this game awesome; there's variety in looks and personality. Which is why I try to respect others choices in women. To hell with trying to convince anybody. It's great that different people like different girls for whatever their reasons are. If someone can't understand it sounds more like a "you" problem.
All the girls are perfect, in their slightly dramatic if not problematic ways. Can't tell me otherwise.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes