Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
That's it, I'm blocking you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M.Sato
What's your favorite girl?
Both here and in BaRS.
Then please also block me, because this version from halfway house is just as bitchy as Quinn, but better with the blue hair and tattoos.

I'm amazed at such a lack of respect for other people's taste.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Then please also block me, because this version from halfway house is just as bitchy as Quinn, but better with the blue hair and tattoos.

I'm amazed at such a lack of respect for other people's taste.
......... :FacePalm:
I blocked him because I had already asked him to stop posting photos of that other game HERE, as I haven't played it yet and I'm tired of SPOILER.

I am amazed at such a lack of common sense.

*After I play it, who knows when, I withdraw it.
For days he bombs this thread with these images.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Listen boy,at this point it is more than likely clear for everyone you do swing that way but do keep it to yourself,there are threads with that type of content keep it there,mmkay pumpkin? ;)
Right because we apparently can't get enough of Quinn in theses threads from a certain someone, gushing around like herpes... Shit, better get checks after sleeping with her...just incase.

Even so, other games get mentioned and thrown up in this thread too. Not the only one who does it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Right because we apparently can't get enough of Quinn in theses threads from a certain someone, gushing around like herpes... Shit, better get checks after sleeping with her...just incase.

Even so, other games get mentioned and thrown up in this thread too. Not the only one who does it.
First you would need to get to sleep with her or at least get close enough to shake her hand which in your case is borderline impossible :)

No you literally are the only one bringing up your homosexual fantasies,nobody is interested,there are however threads where people are interested in that type of stuff,I`m sure they will be delighted to hear what you have to say;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hmmm the Twin and the improved Bailey from WVM...I approve. Right UnoriginalUserName ? Blondie does look a little like her.
Yeah, that's totally Bailey's face (with some "tweaks") stuck on a body with ridiculously huge tits and fugly tats.

Part of me wonders if she still has that super tight innie on that model, and part of me is scared to find out. :cautious:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
......... :FacePalm:
I blocked him because I had already asked him to stop posting photos of that other game HERE, as I haven't played it yet and I'm tired of SPOILER.

I am amazed at such a lack of common sense.

*After I play it, who knows when, I withdraw it.
For days he bombs this thread with these images.
Ah quit being a whining CHICK! (I've been longing to type that for so long)
Actually even it it's not as rich as BaDIK, it's not a couple of pictures that is going to spoil much, and you meet everyone quite early in the game anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Joermundgand

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
First you would need to get to sleep with her or at least get close enough to shake her hand which in your case is borderline impossible :)

No you literally are the only one bringing up your homosexual fantasies,nobody is interested,there are however threads where people are interested in that type of stuff,I`m sure they will be delighted to hear what you have to say;)
Right...and you bringing up your own fantasies with Quinn are also homosexual to you if that is your baseline logic there. Glad you finally came out of the closet. Just let it out.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that's totally Bailey's face (with some "tweaks") stuck on a body with ridiculously huge tits and fugly tats.

Part of me wonders if she still has that super tight innie on that model, and part of me is scared to find out. :cautious:
I tend to agree. Little too big on the rack but at the same time I do kinda miss the smallness of the Original Bailey.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes