UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That wasn't so much as FemDom it was just Jade letting out all her aggression it was a mix but it was light stuff
I more or less agree with you here in that it wasn't really "FemDom", but...let's just say personal experiences can color your perception of certain things.

For example :

Replace "dogs" with "handcuffs" and that's basically me. When those things came out with Jade I was like "Oh...I don't know if I like where this is going..." :cautious:

...and yes, that was an uncomfortable (and probably hilarious, for you guys) look into my personal life. :LOL:

Pro tip fellas : Don't let a girl handcuff you to something you can't potentially break to free yourself. Just saying.

Oh, and here, KnightTheReaper and name88, this is for you :
batman.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And with Bella, Sage, all the Hots and all the Diks.
So that's main plot and at least three paths that has to be changed retroactively.
No you dont have to change anything
MC wearing a DIK helmet is a direct consequence of being a DIK NOT a consequence of metting Jill.
It`s the main plot(wearing helmet) that potentially influences a branch(in this case Jill)

Rq0e
About the shit talkin` or "criticism" there`s a way to say you don`t like a certain character that`s respectful and comes across as just your opinion and there is a way to be arsehole about it or even psychotic lunatic with homecidal tendencies about it(I wish I was joking or exaggureting :LOL: )

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
CHIKs vs DIKs the Movie

CHIKs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIKs:

This is How I imagine the War would be :KEK:

Thank you (y)
I always supported Thanos.

And just to let off some steam with you guys. This whole story about Jill and racoons is spoiling her for me. I can no longer see her face without thinking about this wretched animal. :FacePalm:

DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020
MC wearing a DIK helmet is a direct consequence of being a DIK NOT a consequence of metting Jill.
It`s the main plot(wearing helmet) that potentially influences a branch(in this case Jill)

Rq0e
About the shit talkin` or "criticism" there`s a way to say you don`t like a certain character that`s respectful and comes across as just your opinion and there is a way to be arsehole about it or even psychotic lunatic with homecidal tendencies about it(I wish I was joking or exaggureting :LOL: )
with the recent update i have a feeling that Quinn actually likes the main character given how much she cared for his safety during the Quinn scene gotta admit with the update she went from being in the top 15 to being in the top 8 of my favorite girls

screenshot003.png

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
well that Nicole story, hm... :unsure:
i don't know how would that work, MC is a kid, She's what, 30+?
She's a stripper, and she bangs other dudes for money, not quite a GF material :D
and she has a kid...
how would MC fit in that story i really don't know?
she is beautiful, that is clear... but who in their right mind would be with a women like her?
You are right because MC is still a student with no job and no wage(except for the infinite Maya's money. Who need a bank when you can have Maya's magic closet ???). He can't support her economically. No relationship with Nicole for sure(she is a "weak" side girl, a Milf and a stripper like you said) but don't lose hope because I think with next season we will have fun with her again. There is a reason if we can chat with her. I doubt that is a random scene/element of the game. Sex yes but nothing romantic and if you are a chick/neutral she reject you anyway.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

Rq0e
It not existing would mean changing by means of deletion.
You're introduced to Jill due to Sage and Chad, so those three are linked at that point in the story, the guitar is another prop which affects the story with Jill, Sage and Bella.
So in season two you'll reach a point where you can choose not to go down the Jill path, it's inevitable that Dik behaviour will eliminate her as a path.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
After ep1-2,you could get rid of both Camilla and Riona and nothing would change...frankly,the way the plot is structured you could get rid of couple of "main girls" and the story could continue smoothly...Lily?She can just decide to leave first scene of ep 5 and nothing changes,nothing...
Don't you dare ruin this glorious slap with Camilla and Mona.
1580328649629.png
1580328814738.png

Partly true, but then there's the business of tasks on the board and what role that plays.
So far you can eliminate, Sage, Bella, Josy and Maya.
Only Jill hasn't had a point of elimination.
Of course she does. In ep4 if MC did not have Bella on his side, he can say he's not good for her and that's it. You can leave the date without kissing her, and that's it even more.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
with the recent update i have a feeling that Quinn actually likes the main character given how much she cared for his safety during the Quinn scene gotta admit with the update she went from being in the top 15 to being in the top 8 of my favorite girls

View attachment 533604
If only she had more tats and blue like so...
screenshot0001.png

Then I would probably like Quinn a little more. Just sayin. ;)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'll tell you a secret... I'm just waiting for the next update to come out and just make Julia's Sigs and put it there. :love::devilish::KEK:

You are the ONLY fan of Maya who is not included in those posts.
And maybe Gods, but... the guy is God, right?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 533604
That`s good
2 things though
I knew that since the first ep
And
I dont share my beautiful amazing woman with anyone :p

It not existing would mean changing by means of deletion.
You're introduced to Jill due to Sage and Chad, so those three are linked at that point in the story, the guitar is another prop which affects the story with Jill, Sage and Bella.
So in season two you'll reach a point where you can choose not to go down the Jill path, it's inevitable that Dik behaviour will eliminate her as a path.
Our brains work so differently that I have absolutly no clue how did we reached that conclusion nor how did it went from my original point to here but yes,DIK affinity seems to have a potential of cutting player of Jill`s content:LOL:

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes