Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
This is the face of a goblin to you? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: View attachment 533466
for me it kinda does becu
Yeah, even less convinced. On these pics she looks like a giant troll compared to lovely Josy.

You really don't see it? These teeth? Marshmallow eyes... I would have slept through our first date...
true i dont really like the teeth showing and her cheek bone she kinda look like gollum with make up on....
but! she looks good in other angle. 603df62b38d8b80fc3ff2b6d88a03c18caa1fc908edc0a04746cea3382d78dfc_1.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If anything the love for Jill has dropped it used to be all you heard around here her fans were hardcore around 0.2. But she is still a popular figure and no wonder with a figure like her's.
I don`t think it did,it`s just our Raccoons are not as active right now but there`s plenty of `em

.. though now I'm wondering what Quinn would look like if she managed to get a bit of a tan. Josy & Bella have a little bit of color to them (though nowhere near as glorious as Camila). Hmm..
Nothing to wonder,her fair skin is beautifull,want tanned?Camilla and Josy is where it`s at :p

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nothing to wonder,her fair skin is beautifull,want tanned?Camilla and Josy is where it`s at :p
Oh, fear not, I'd never ask DPC to tarnish your beloved - it's just interesting how drastically different somebody can look with the same features but different skin. Not unlike how Harley Dean appears to be a brown version of Yvonne Strahovski.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.
We barely got any content with Nicole (Envy) so I wouldn't be so quick to say that she's girlfriend material, it's still to soon to judge, we still don't know much about her. I would love to see more of her, but I doubt we will.

Speaking of Jill, I like her just because of her personality, sweet and kind all around, looks doesn't matter that much for me. I'd say right now she's one of the best girls to go for (relationship wise.) despite not knowing much about her and her family. That can change quickly depending on how Jill's story will play out, but I don't think it's gonna be something drastic. I'm not even a huge fan of her, still I think Jill is a great choice in the long run, that should say something. It's just a thing of preference, no problem if you think otherwise. ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, fear not, I'd never ask DPC to tarnish your beloved - it's just interesting how drastically different somebody can look with the same features but different skin. Not unlike how Harley Dean appears to be a brown version of Yvonne Strahovski.
Don`t make me regret it :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
We barely got any content with Nicole (Envy) so I wouldn't be so quick to say that she's girlfriend material, it's still to soon to judge, we still don't know much about her. I would love to see more of her, but I doubt we will.

Speaking of Jill, I like her just because of her personality, sweet and kind all around, looks doesn't matter that much for me. I'd say right now she's one of the best girls to go for (relationship wise.) despite not knowing much about her and her family. That can change quickly depending on how Jill's story will play out, but I don't think it's gonna be something drastic. I'm not even a huge fan of her, still I think Jill is a great choice in the long run, that should say something. It's just a thing of preference, no problem if you think otherwise. ;)
Envy is a background character so I wouldn't expect very much content with her nor even an ending tbh. Like she pointed out in their chat they're not very compatible.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A stripper as a girlfriend would be a tough one for as good as Envy has been I don't think I could handle her being a stripper showing off for other guys so things would have to change in that sense.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Envy is a background character so I wouldn't expect very much content with her nor even an ending tbh. Like she pointed out in their chat they're not very compatible.
Dont take this as an attack but man you are really locked in this paradigm of "main" ,"side" , "LI"...look at Riona she had minimal content,same with Camilla look at both of them now,their getting personalities,more scenes,bigger role and Envy?After the strip club she got another scene + swyper content dedicated to her,just like Cathy.
Ending seems unlikely at this point(who knows though?) but more content is deffinitly coming

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Seriously, what's up with everybody loving Jill so much... To me she is one of the worst, sadly forced, choices. She isn't half as good looking a model as Josy, Quinn or even Bella, her character and story are as uptight as it gets, even her teeth are strangely sharp... She is my last girlfriend choice from them all. And the best girlfriend material is Nicole, her scenes and texts are simply the hottest and the most fun.
dude let us be and we'll let you by. it's not just her appearance that attracted me to her but her character. she may not be the best looking to you but for us, it is what it is. smh

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Dont take this as an attack but man you are really locked in this paradigm of "main" ,"side" , "LI"...look at Riona she had minimal content,same with Camilla look at both of them now,their getting personalities,more scenes,bigger role and Envy?After the strip club she got another scene + swyper content dedicated to her,just like Cathy.
Ending seems unlikely at this point(who knows though?) but more content is deffinitly coming
Both Riona and Camila are girls who are consistently involved with in the story, slowly but surely getting expanded on and might even play a bigger role in the story like I expect Riona will. The game can continue as is with or without Envy unlike with Lily who is now involved with the HOT's.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Look what you did, you made Jill mad, i hope you are happy now...:cautious:

ep3_chad_confront49_blink0.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Both Riona and Camila are girls who are consistently involved with in the story, slowly but surely getting expanded on and might even play a bigger role in the story like I expect Riona will. The game can continue as is with or without Envy unlike with Lily who is now involved with the HOT's.
After ep1-2,you could get rid of both Camilla and Riona and nothing would change...frankly,the way the plot is structured you could get rid of couple of "main girls" and the story could continue smoothly...Lily?She can just decide to leave first scene of ep 5 and nothing changes,nothing...

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Why do I get the feeling that a particular fan signature creator, who also had the honor of serving as best man at my wedding, is trying to, hm... annoy me? :unsure:

View attachment 533428
It is a conundrum :unsure:. But he is your best man, so you can surely have a friendly chat and figure things out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A stripper as a girlfriend would be a tough one for as good as Envy has been I don't think I could handle her being a stripper showing off for other guys so things would have to change in that sense.
I've had a few friends over the years who were strippers - though one fine young woman I'd known for about 2 years before finding out that detail. I expressed disbelief over this point, and she popped her jeans to demonstrate she still had her 'work outfit' on underneath. Was surprised, but not unpleasantly so. I don't care if other folks are enjoying the same view and she gets to make money off that.

Where Envy would fall into the tough-to-date category for me is knowing that several of the girls in the club are regularly banging their VIP members. She's got a kid, gotta keep those bills paid and I'm not rolling in the bank to help her out there. She's probably got the potential to be a great friend, and I'm not really the jealous sort, but I wouldn't want to risk being exposed to whatever random client 487 brought in by making her my regular go-to girl.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
After ep1-2,you could get rid of both Camilla and Riona and nothing would change...frankly,the way the plot is structured you could get rid of couple of "main girls" and the story could continue smoothly...Lily?She can just decide to leave first scene of ep 5 and nothing changes,nothing...
As of Episode 4 you can't just remove Riona & Camila without greatly altering the games story that goes double if you were to try and remove a main girl mainly due to their connection to one another and to MC. Same goes for Lily as a HoT pledge. Remove Envy from the story and the game can continue as is without any difficulty or hassle. Even in a situation where MC were to visit the Pink Rose DPC could always just create a new stripper like that Sandy girl.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As of Episode 4 you can't just remove Riona & Camila without greatly altering the games story that goes double if you were to try and remove a main girl mainly due to their connection to one another and to MC. Same goes for Lily as a HoT pledge. Remove Envy from the story and the game can continue as is without any difficulty or hassle. Even in a situation where MC were to visit the Pink Rose DPC could always just create a new stripper like that Sandy girl.
And as of ep 6,perhaps,he won`t be able to get rid of Envy,which is my point,just because a character starts as episodic,doesn`t mean that minimal role is set in stone

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes