Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 532548
I'm not sure what people like. So I went the extra mile and made four different versions! As you can tell by the naming scheme S means Still Image and T means Transition. Hope you enjoy these! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm proud of you DIK Father, I can clearly see that your skills are improving. There's bound to be some friendly competition between you and Monetauro as to who makes the best ones. Anyway, thanks to both of you for your hard work.
I need to learn how to make these kinds of renders and then I won't come out of my room for two weeks :KEK:
That was just some simple editing, you can do it too as long you want and enjoy learning, but it gets quite monotonous and requires some patience.
Wish I had your commitment :unsure:... actually, no I don't :oops:.
View attachment 532850
Don't be shy, all you have to do is join our "organization". (I don't know if you are a member or not.) After all, you'll be wishing for more than getting a simple crabjob, you'll learn a lot of useful skills while being with us. Also, don't forget that every member gets access to classified information. :KEK:
This might pique your interest even more. Buttsmarnn provided me with a schedule. :KEK:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And I still don`t understand why,for me she did not lose her previous standing of...well...not being Quinn :p
but
you know what I mean
There`s nothing she did in ep 4 that in my eyes would make her look worse.Ep 3 ends with - "This is Josy,she`s my gf" so what`s the big deal?Same with Josy - "I have a bf...actually this bf?Well it`s Maya" that`s like a step-up am I right?Ofcourse I am.
And this scene
It's the way she looked at the MC throughout this update you could see the hurt she was going through with it and well you know me I hate seeing a girl upset so those scenes were tough because it's a well known weakness of mine :LOL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah. I offered to make a new one for name88 to replace that stretched one, but he didn't want any of it. That is real love, I tell ya. :LOL:
"Nothing more disgusting than a man in-love" :KEK: Kidding! Kidding!.
I don't blame anyone wanting to go with their own work. To me that tells me they put some serious time and effort and made it a labor of love. As much as I loved Monetauro's Arieth Sig... I really loved how the sig I have now turned out. And that one I really did put a lot of time into.. It almost got scrapped because I was having difficulty.
I'm proud of you DIK Father, I can clearly see that your skills are improving. There's bound to be some friendly competition between you and Monetauro as to who makes the best ones. Anyway, thanks to both of you for your hard work.

That was just some simple editing, you can do it too as long you want and enjoy learning, but it gets quite monotonous and requires some patience.

Don't be shy, all you have to do is join our "organization". (I don't know if you are a member or not.) After all, you'll be wishing for more than getting a simple crabjob, you'll learn a lot of useful skills while being with us. Also, don't forget that every member gets access to classified information. :KEK:
This might pique your interest even more. Buttsmarnn provided me with a schedule. :KEK:
No likes a kiss ass Son! :KEK:
I'm just trying to improve and make something different ;)
Oh my goal is to reach Monetauro's standard for quality. But he's giving me solid tips and a foundation to work from it's not really a competition. Just raising the bars for quality and thinking outside the box for myself. Also I typically go to him for Feedback ;)

Secondly Dammit Son I'm so Proud of you. You'll be getting promoted if you keep this up!
And I should really fix that Sig of yours :KEK:. But Linda is pretty hard to work with... If you know what I mean ;)

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
I'm proud of you DIK Father.
No likes a kiss ass Son! :KEK:

Secondly Dammit Son I'm so Proud of you. You'll be getting promoted if you keep this up!
No one likes a kiss ass Father. :KEK: Fuck you DIK Father you actually did hurt my feelings. :KEK: Here's my resignation letter, think about what a valuable ass'et you just lost. :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
No one likes a kiss ass Father. :KEK: Fuck you DIK Father you actually did hurt my feelings. :KEK: Here's my resignation letter, think about what a valuable ass'et you just lost. :KEK:
Quit?... What is Quit?... You are one of us now Rq0e. There is no escaping it.
OneofUS.gif
You will find that you will still walk the DIK Path.... It has become a part of you now.
What Monetauro and Myself didn't tell you The Church of Latter Day DIK's is like the Hotel California.
You check out anytime you want. But you can never leave.
The greater good Rq0e... It's all about the Greater Good!
greatergood.gif

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Quit?... What is Quit?... You are one of us now Rq0e. There is no escaping it.
View attachment 533299
You will find that you will still walk the DIK Path.... It has become a part of you now.
What Monetauro and Myself didn't tell you The Church of Latter Day DIK's is like the Hotel California.
You check out anytime you want. But you can never leave.
The greater good Rq0e... It's all about the Greater Good!
View attachment 533303
What a terrible DIK Father you are, you don't tell me anything. Every piece of information I get is from a co-founder of this "organization", Monetauro. Is this how you gather members by tricking, manipulating them? Fuck my life... what a fool I was... (Not really. :KEK:) Since I'm a part of this, can I at least say goodbye to my family? :cry: Either way, I'm ready to learn, teach and embrace what I've become. :KEK:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Guy:*Hits on you*
Yennefer: Sorry but I'm not a girl.
Guy: "I know"
:KEK:
I'd be impressed not gonna lie cause that would be smooth af :KEK:

I am not to blame if he keeps using Keanu's sex appeal. :Kappa::KappaPride::LUL:
Ohh no I guess I'll keep it down a notch, my bad :LUL:

Omfg... I think I just died and got resurrected only because there was too much blood flowing through my Boner :love::KEK:
This is actually one of the best things I've seen man you are something else !
Coriolan bless your work

Damn Yenn, lookin' good!
View attachment 533216
Shit now everyone wants me :WutFace:
Buttsmarnn what did you start here :LUL:

You can't just quit being a DIK, maggot brother this is for a lifetime !
I'm disappointed
giphy (32).gif

and thanks Mormont for showing me how to multiquote
I would've done multiple comments :LUL:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You know, it doesn't look so bad, after you get pass the fact that you wake up early, spend most of your day recruiting dudes instead of getting laid and ends up a petri dish of STDs. But the fact there are some members hang on beloved childhood icons rubs me the wrong way.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Shit now everyone wants me :WutFace:
Buttsmarnn what did you start here :LUL:
"Can I get yo number? Can I get yo number? Can I have it?"
I didn't start anything my good Yenn.. It was all you strutting like that
Keanu.gif
(Actually if I re-call it was you who brought up the fact you were getting hit on messages.. Not me :KEK:)
What a terrible DIK Father you are, you don't tell me anything. Every piece of information I get is from a co-founder of this "organization", Monetauro.
*sigh*.... I'll try harder with you.
Hotel California... Check out anytime you like... But you can never leave.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What a terrible DIK Father you are, you don't tell me anything. Every piece of information I get is from a co-founder of this "organization", Monetauro. Is this how you gather members by tricking, manipulating them?
:LOL: It doesn't sound like a very professional group :ROFLMAO: just as well for those sigs they make :p
Ps guys, if you get a random mention, don't worry about it just testing something out just now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes