android3231

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 533823

Man I don't know what to say that just looks amazing ! :love:
Thank you so much man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last but definitly not least

You're fucking awesome man!

I'll do your Altar first thing tomorrow and I'll worship it till I die :KEK:

Okay that's good at least :LUL:
I knew there will be Keanu and I still clicked on it :KEK:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Okay, I would pay a lot of money for that.
That's a hell of an idea.
Thanks man. Even if you hate or love him DPC's characters are not one dimensional that's for sure.
What if GTA 6 had character creation like BDO? that would be amazing
If every AAA game had character creation like Black Desert that would truly be amazing.(y)
View attachment 533841
Okay... i want a special sig for me now :C
I've been meaning to ask is Raiden your favorite character from Metal Gear? As you gif him a lot.
I don't mind though as Metal Gear is one of my favorite series ;).
Now that I think about it his wife Rosemary does look somewhat like Jill.
And most importantly to you she is not a redhead :LOL:.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Thanks man. Even if you hate or love him DPC's characters are not one dimensional that's for sure.

If every AAA game had character creation like Black Desert that would truly be amazing.(y)

I've been meaning to ask is Raiden your favorite character from Metal Gear? As you gif him a lot.
Oh fuck yeah, forgot about rosemary. Raiden is literally my favorite character.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
first time playing.
and the first question: get mad or not for + or - DIK,
if mad, Im a Dik, if not, Im a Chick. this most be the most stupid system ever.
no explanation what a Dik means. only that it will open scenes in the future, but not what kind of scenes.
the same with Chick. walkthrough is not helping, no explanation. just tons of information about minigames.
also, its biased, who wants to be a chick? its quite demeaning, since it means, a person that is impulsive and angry is a man, while a person that try to be calm is a girl. fucking good start.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019

Jack, Jack, JAAAACK!!!

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019

Code Vein also had a really good character creation
Oh fuck yeah, forgot about rosemary. Raiden is literally my favorite character.
I just want another MGS game!!, the closest we got was Left Alive, wasn't related to MGS but had similar graphic style

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Code Vein also had a really good character creation
I just want another MGS game!!, the closest we got was Left Alive, wasn't related to MGS but had similar graphic style
You keep naming my favorite games so I can tell we share similar interests in gaming.
Jack, Jack, JAAAACK!!!
Snakeee!!!! Yeah I heard that game over quite a few times :LOL:.
first time playing.
and the first question: get mad or not for + or - DIK,
if mad, Im a Dik, if not, Im a Chick. this most be the most stupid system ever.
no explanation what a Dik means. only that it will open scenes in the future, but not what kind of scenes.
the same with Chick. walkthrough is not helping, no explanation. just tons of information about minigames.
also, its biased, who wants to be a chick? its quite demeaning, since it means, a person that is impulsive and angry is a man, while a person that try to be calm is a girl. fucking good start.
I agree I think the DIK/Chick system is mostly satire because of the college setting.
So try not to take it too seriously and just pick what choices you want(y).

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I still can't believe how good the sig looks I definitly get the Yennefer Vibe in that
Monetauro
I'm telling you, I did at least 4 until I chose this one. So I saw so many images of Jill becoming Yen, that now this is what is going to be marked in my mind. Goodbye racoon! :LUL:

I had other ideas too, like this one (unfinished). I would still change the background to something more magical, besides the names.
But in the end this one that was chosen really brought this "magical/yennefer vibe". As if she transmuted into Jill.
Besides being your profile picture, right. So I figured you would like it more and it would get more personal.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It's easy to miss at first glance, but you have to understand, as good of a game designer he is, DPC is first and foremost a very detail-oriented and subtle novelist. Take the Jill scene you're referring to for example, sure she seems fine with all that's revealed, but you can see a lot more going on under the surface if you pay close attention.

You had me in the first half.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I'm telling you, I did at least 4 until I chose this one. So I saw so many images of Jill becoming Yen, that now this is what is going to be marked in my mind. Goodbye racoon! :LUL:

I had other ideas too, like this one (unfinished). I would still change the background to something more magical, besides the names.
But in the end this one that was chosen really brought this "magical/yennefer vibe". As if she transmuted into Jill.
Damn :KEK:
Good, Yennefer is definitly better then a racoon lol :LUL:

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
You keep naming my favorite games so I can tell we share similar interests in gaming.

Snakeee!!!! Yeah I heard that game over quite a few times :LOL:.

I agree I think the DIK/Chick system is mostly satire because of the college setting.
So try not to take it too seriously and just pick what choices you want(y).
Completely forgot that Code Vein's first DLC came out today

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes