Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I was messing around but I started to like Quinn more after this update, Since we got to see more of her. Plus you really can't replace her in this story
I think if Being A DIK had a side project about one of the characters then Quinn would make an excellent protagonist there.
Like how Witcher 3 had the main story and then expansions packs with more side content if that makes sense.
We could play as Quinn as she runs her criminal empire after college because it sounds like fun to me :LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So if someone were to start insulting Quinn would you become
Saying it in the future tense... :LOL: That ship is long gone
It`s so much better to provoke good things to happen than to provoke bad things to happen;)
A good thing is a discussion about what we like,why do you like Jill?
Because I actually like her to,I think she will be great wife for the right guy and would be a great friend for me,genuinly good friend she was pretty awesome on that tennis date

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Much better to see Jill as Yen, than as a damn racoon, right?! :KEK:

I think if Being A DIK had a side project about one of the characters then Quinn would make an excellent protagonist there.
Like how Witcher 3 had the main story and then expansions packs with more side content if that makes sense.
We could play as Quinn as she runs her criminal empire after college because it sounds like fun to me :LOL:.
I pay in money for that.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Well, in the end it came out a lot simpler than I originally had in mind, but I hope you like it.

Yennefer
View attachment 533816

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/547717_yenjillbadik.gif
210.gif

Man I don't know what to say that just looks amazing ! :love:
Thank you so much man

Last but definitly not least

You're fucking awesome man!

I'll do your Altar first thing tomorrow and I'll worship it till I die :KEK:

Yeah, don't see hundreds of posts saying Jill is the best girl :LOL: it was more like the cult of Jill. :p
Okay that's good at least :LUL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You really don't have to do It If It's too much trouble man I appreciate the effort <3
I was referring to a slight desire that I had to use this technique to make complete animations, practically from scratch, using the images that we have in the game files.
But... In addition to the absurd work that this would require, there is little reason to do that lol
I'll do your Altar first thing tomorrow and I'll worship it till I die :KEK:
I want to see that altar! :LUL:
Imagine, bro. It was fun to do and I'm really happy that you liked it. :)

*Own
1580347784114.png

Bro
After so many Jills that I saw becoming Yens after that, at least I am cured. :p:ROFLMAO:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I pay in money for that.
Yeah I was just sitting back and thinking if GTA 6 had a female protagonist for the first time it should be someone like Quinn.
Quinn's personality would fit in so easily in that type of game.(y)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I was just sitting back and thinking if GTA 6 had a female protagonist for the first time it should be someone like Quinn.
Okay, I would pay a lot of money for that.
That's a hell of an idea.
View attachment 533841
Okay... i want a special sig for me now :C
Trying to figure out how to do something with Batman and Jill. :unsure:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
My saves from v3 didn't work (…), so I only completed the new content yesterday. Great as usual, but for one thing.
One of my many routes is a Jill-only, and even though I touched Maya and Josy as little as possible in that one, the MC was still all mopey over them, then he told Jill about them, and then...she just shrugged it off? Jill isn't the kind of girl who you tell you're seeing other people, and she certainly isn't one to just accept it.

But apparently there's some difference between dating someone and being in a relationship with them? I don't think the girls I know would think that way.
It's easy to miss at first glance, but you have to understand, as good of a game designer he is, DPC is first and foremost a very detail-oriented and subtle novelist. Take the Jill scene you're referring to for example, sure she seems fine with all that's revealed, but you can see a lot more going on under the surface if you pay close attention.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
What if GTA 6 had character creation like BDO? that would be amazing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes