baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so - an exception has occured.
for my first english test, and fucked up everything. need to restart the fucking game and not use minigames.
so, if dev plans to make minigames, at least make them work!

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
What's up with some dudes loving Jill so much? I guess some dudes just prefer chicks that they know haven't put out for the whole school. With Jill you get a GF.
With Quinn, Sarah, Sarah's friend whose name I forget, Camila, Riona, Nicole, Mona and whoever else I'm forgetting you get a turn.
Some dudes just don't like sharing I guess.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
so - an exception has occured.
for my first english test, and fucked up everything. need to restart the fucking game and not use minigames.
so, if dev plans to make minigames, at least make them work!
Did you get the English test error? I'm pretty sure that only happens on a compressed version of the game. If that's the error you talking about, no much blame on the dev, since those are not an official release. There is a fix for that, somewhere here. There... I don't know.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
What's up with some dudes loving Jill so much? I guess some dudes just prefer chicks that they know haven't put out for the whole school. With Jill you get a GF.
With Quinn, Sarah, Sarah's friend whose name I forget, Camila, Riona, Nicole, Mona and whoever else I'm forgetting you get a turn.
Some dudes just don't like sharing I guess.
Yeah, weird that somebody prefers having one girl than full harem of them. They must be gay or something :LUL:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah you could liken it to that and if you said anything bad about her you got overrun by her fans that's why I was always firmly on the fence :LOL:
All of us smart people know the best girl on there is MC's main GF Jamie ( I changed all their names so I'm not positive).
I mean what guy doesn't want a GF that basically whores you out to other girls.
Jamie: see that girl over there?
MC: the blonde?
Jamie: yeah her. You wanna fuck her? You should totally fuck her I want you to fuck her.
MC: I love you.
Jamie: Damn right you do.

At least thats my take of her.

Jun 21, 2018
Just had an idea for an arc I want to see in BaDIK and it does frustrate me that the author isn't here just so I could get feedback on the possibility because it seems fun. Basically, mini-arc where the MC uses what his dad taught him about House renovation/carpentry/construction to reform his new room in the mansion. Since the room is almost literally a human pigsty, it will need extensive renovations and the MC has said he'd love to do something like that, even if just to make his dad happy.

So the arc would be like this - MC would gather the money and materials for renovation, through mini games or quest-lines, and this would allow some degree of customization that end up in a pretty awesome room. The interactions revolving around it would pretty fun - Quinn and Sage could be interested if a bit mocking, would allow all the DIKs some showcase to see how they react and if they help and their expectations of it, Jill would be interested (and another thing in the mastery of unexpected things), Josy and Maya have the most obvious interactions due to the interactions that already happened, and Bella would be a big surprise. Always fun to see her being surprised. (and hell, maybe even Envy/Nicole having a reaction when we send pictures, go perfectly in the more mature image, and yes, almost impossible, but she's my favorite side girl -even if a non official one- so let me dream).

Main issue is that the room is still a pretty limited space to show off a lot, can't even get one of those TV awesome rooms. But hey, maybe they like and let you do extra work on the mansion hahaha - get an indoor pool.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes