Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Apart from the stripper part replace that with a teacher :p and late 30's and with Kid's I'm all in :giggle:
So that's basically Jade, right? ;) Seriously, respect to everyone who sticks with a certain girl throughout the game, without switching sides, no matter what happens. Loyalty above all else.
About the shit talkin` or "criticism" there`s a way to say you don`t like a certain character that`s respectful and comes across as just your opinion and there is a way to be arsehole about it or even psychotic lunatic with homecidal tendencies about it(I wish I was joking or exaggureting :LOL: )
I imagine there's a lot of entitled, rude people who can't take criticism or state their opinion in a nice way and gets bitchy if you're not on their side, but I see no need to stoop down their level and respond in kind. Still I try to be nice, but there's probably no point, you just can't reason with these kind of people.
Then please also block me, because this version from halfway house is just as bitchy as Quinn, but better with the blue hair and tattoos.
I'm amazed at such a lack of respect for other people's taste.
It's fine that you like her so much, but they are both different characters from separate games. She's completely irrelevant, no need to bring her up at all. Also spoilers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Greedy! ( feigned look of shock)

You're still one of my favorites.
Don't worry Ogar I'm sure you can have all the harem you want :p

So that's basically Jade, right? ;) Seriously, respect to everyone who sticks with a certain girl throughout the game, without switching sides, no matter what happens. Loyalty above all else.
It's always been Jade for me I haven't been able to pick the main girl not that there is anything wrong with them but just more out of worry of what DPC will do with them.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I imagine there's a lot of entitled, rude people who can't take criticism or state their opinion in a nice way and gets bitchy if you're not on their side, but I see no need to stoop down their level and respond in kind. Still I try to be nice, but there's probably no point, you just can't reason with these kind of people.
Yeah...that kind respond thing,that`s more of a Mormont `s territory :p

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Don't worry Ogar I'm sure you can have all the harem you want :p

It's always been Jade for me I haven't been able to pick the main girl not that there is anything wrong with them but just more out of worry of what DPC will do with them.
Technically I'm not the one who wanted a harem. I'm one of those weird loyal people that sticks with the main girl I'm given in a game even if she's not necessarily my favorite.
I started with Josy therefore I need to end with Josy.
Just like in A.L I started with the chick that got robbed And I ended with her.
Of course if the game is good enough I'll do multiple play throughs with different routes. Which frankly for me those games are few and far between.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
What's up with some dudes loving Jill so much? I guess some dudes just prefer chicks that they know haven't put out for the whole school. With Jill you get a GF.
With Quinn, Sarah, Sarah's friend whose name I forget, Camila, Riona, Nicole, Mona and whoever else I'm forgetting you get a turn.
Some dudes just don't like sharing I guess.
All of us smart people know the best girl on there is MC's main GF Jamie ( I changed all their names so I'm not positive).
I mean what guy doesn't want a GF that basically whores you out to other girls.
Jamie: see that girl over there?
MC: the blonde?
Jamie: yeah her. You wanna fuck her? You should totally fuck her I want you to fuck her.
MC: I love you.
Jamie: Damn right you do.

At least thats my take of her.
Yep because there's nothing better then a harem that you get to share. Can I have Tuesdays? Maybe Mormont can have Mondays with them. Perhaps Buttsmarnn would like Saturdays?
Greedy! ( feigned look of shock)

You're still one of my favorites.
giphy (65).gif

Technically I'm not the one who wanted a harem. I'm one of those weird loyal people that sticks with the main girl I'm given in a game even if she's not necessarily my favorite.
Of course if the game is good enough I'll do multiple play throughs with different routes. Which frankly for me those games are few and far between.
You sure mate :unsure:
I'm not really getting a "Loyal" vibe :KEK:
But hey I don't know you so It might be true It's just what you've been saying is weird :LUL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah...that kind respond thing,that`s more of a Mormont `s territory :p
Well, I've always thought if you react to something from a difficult user it's always going to end up falling on you I'm not going to lose my mind with someone over this especially you know who with his one-party trick :FacePalm:

(y) I got it that's what I do as well I usually get a like for the characters learn a bit about them and make a choice or in some cases, I like a girl right away. I've always thought it better to be loyal it can have it's up's and downs but I'm in it for the girl and her story.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Well, in the end it came out a lot simpler than I originally had in mind, but I hope you like it.

Yennefer
View attachment 533816

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/547717_yenjillbadik.gif
can you please also make a triss merigold-sage/ciri-maya kind of thing?:love: (y)making yen-jill

also in the end of AL i think its much better to choose megan(although i prefer melissa over her) just because leah copied megan and dpc didnt render leah copying melissa

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
It's cool that you were so quick to decide, but aren't you worried that something will happen to Jade? She's a part of the story, I wouldn't be so sure. You can never know, what DPC will pull off. :sneaky: Hopefully nothing bad happens and I hope you get what you wish for. (That applies to everyone depending on which girl you like.) ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's cool that you were so quick to decide, but aren't you worried that something will happen to Jade? She's a part of the story, I wouldn't be so sure. You can never know, what DPC will pull off. :sneaky: Hopefully nothing bad happens and I hope you get what you wish for. (That applies to everyone depending on which girl you like.) ;)
Well if anything bad does happen and this goes for all the girls I'll be done with his games I don't see it happening sure there will be a few twists here and there but to play that same trick twice I have no interest in anything bad happening to the girls and I'm probably not alone with that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, I've always thought if you react to something from a difficult user it's always going to end up falling on you I'm not going to lose my mind with someone over this especially you know who with his one-party trick :FacePalm:
You`re right
but
only 2 reports in my entire career
890.gif

Well if anything bad does happen and this goes for all the girls I'll be done with his games I don't see it happening sure there will be a few twists here and there but to play that same trick twice I have no interest in anything bad happening to the girls and I'm probably not alone with that.
I dont think anyone really wants to see bad things happening to any characters...
Hmm...Except for all those Quinn haters...and Tommy ...and Tybalt...and Burke... :KEK:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
View attachment 534308

You sure mate :unsure:
I'm not really getting a "Loyal" vibe :KEK:
But hey I don't know you so It might be true It's just what you've been saying is weird :LUL:
I'm like super loyal and stuff. there is only one girl over all I will claim as my favorite. if and when I am asked.
In any specific game I initially play through with whoever I am initially given.
But as far as my overall loyalty goes my loyalty starts and ends with Luna.

Oh and also..You just became one of my favorites.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Pretty much that, or some of them depending on the person; just intentionally try to be rude trolls to get a response or attention (being the internet and all). While others just genuinely don't know how to voice a reasonable opinion without taking things too far. Personally even for characters I may not like I simply don't bother, because I know out there somewhere someone does like that character. Not going to go into detail since I laid my thoughts about that out in a different post. They have every right to enjoy theirs as I do mine, if that's who allows them to enjoy the game more power to them. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes