M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Just had an idea for an arc I want to see in BaDIK and it does frustrate me that the author isn't here just so I could get feedback on the possibility because it seems fun. Basically, mini-arc where the MC uses what his dad taught him about House renovation/carpentry/construction to reform his new room in the mansion. Since the room is almost literally a human pigsty, it will need extensive renovations and the MC has said he'd love to do something like that, even if just to make his dad happy.

So the arc would be like this - MC would gather the money and materials for renovation, through mini games or quest-lines, and this would allow some degree of customization that end up in a pretty awesome room. The interactions revolving around it would pretty fun - Quinn and Sage could be interested if a bit mocking, would allow all the DIKs some showcase to see how they react and if they help and their expectations of it, Jill would be interested (and another thing in the mastery of unexpected things), Josy and Maya have the most obvious interactions due to the interactions that already happened, and Bella would be a big surprise. Always fun to see her being surprised. (and hell, maybe even Envy/Nicole having a reaction when we send pictures, go perfectly in the more mature image, and yes, almost impossible, but she's my favorite side girl -even if a non official one- so let me dream).

Main issue is that the room is still a pretty limited space to show off a lot, can't even get one of those TV awesome rooms. But hey, maybe they like and let you do extra work on the mansion hahaha - get an indoor pool.
That'd be awesome! Never gonna happen, but would be awesome! Could even have different outcomes, depending on whom MC asks for help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can you please also make a triss merigold-sage/ciri-maya kind of thing?:love: (y)making yen-jill

also in the end of AL i think its much better to choose megan(although i prefer melissa over her) just because leah copied megan and dpc didnt render leah copying melissa
No wonder Krull retrieved to a hut in the desert retired! :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

Too much of a crackdown on that man we'll be lucky if we see any custom renders on here again :(
No brave souls... And a very long wait to Season 2
My watch begins.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That'd be awesome! Never gonna happen, but would be awesome! Could even have different outcomes, depending on whom MC asks for help.

No wonder Krull retrieved to a hut in the desert retired! :KEK:
The uhm,red and black always looked good to me :cool: with a sparkle of ...white hair...here...and there:cool::cool:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 534394
I'm not all that into Swinging either.
Thats why I never understood early Raccoons,they were like "say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl..."
And I was like,you really want others to fuck the girl you like...?Like REALLY?
And to my own defense I could not forsee everyone suddenly being into Quinn!All I wanted is for them to leave her alone!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it weird that I'm at school and I'm at the thread typing and shit in my class right now?
Extremely weird :p and making a few of us feel old :LOL:

Thats why I never understood early Raccoons,they were like "say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl say Jill is best girl..."
I don't miss that one bit :ROFLMAO:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
And to my own defense I could not forsee everyone suddenly being into Quinn!All I wanted is for them to leave her alone!
I won't lie.... I really like Quinn and Jade.. But not enough to go to war with Mormont or yourself. Cause I would not intend on being the third wheel :LUL:
In fact I remember the early days when I was on this thread seeing people attacking Quinn and if I recall there was a chain of posts where it was Mormont & You and Myself being the only ones defending her.. My oh my how they have changed their tunes :KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Looks like someone might have a type :p
View attachment 534398
Now wouldn't that be the ultimate kick in the pants? You finally get your groove on with Riona on the regular, then Zoey comes back into town. "How long have you been banging my ex, sis?"
Jesus, Mormont, thanks for that. Old? I'm old enough to have kids who might have had their own kids in school now.

Unlike the MC, I was a lot more cautious about where I'd stick it. erm.. usually. A few questionable decisions along the way, I suppose...
[insert Fred Sanford gif here]

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I won't lie.... I really like Quinn and Jade.. But not enough to go to war with Mormont or yourself. Cause I would not intend on being the third wheel :LUL:
In fact I remember the early days when I was on this thread seeing people attacking Quinn and if I recall there was a chain of posts where it was Mormont & You and Myself being the only ones defending her.. My oh my how they have changed their tunes :KEK:
And all it took was one lousy joint...must have been quality stuff :HideThePain:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
And all it took was one lousy joint...must have been quality stuff :HideThePain:
Soon people will be putting Cathy high on their lists :HideThePain:
Going to have to nip that in the bud dam quick. Something like "You don't fuck Cathy... Cathy fucks you. She's got a Cockcage and Strap-on Ready for you.. Cathy is mine and only mine."
That should do the trick
i always give credit where credit is due.. good job mate!
Keanu.gif
I enjoy making them for everyone.
I still have much to learn and improve on.

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well to take heat off of you brother, I haven't played Fallout 4 yet, it's in my library as well :ROFLMAO:
I played F4, I put so many mods in there that it looked like a game they post on this site. :KEK:
I can relate, feel like I have nothing to play except for these Vn's but after seeing that signature of Yennifer makes me want to play the Witcher 3 again but with mods
The only game I was hoping to play now, was Cyberpunk2077. But, since they decided to make it more perfect, and it will take so many months, maybe I will end up doing the same as you.
Yep because there's nothing better then a harem that you get to share. Can I have Tuesdays? Maybe Mormont can have Mondays with them. Perhaps Buttsmarnn would like Saturdays?
For the thousandth time, no NTR around here! :LUL:
make jill harley quinn or catwoman
This is already the department of Coriolan. :p
can you please also make a triss merigold-sage/ciri-maya kind of thing?:love: (y)making yen-jill
Yen's was specifically for... well, for Yen lol
I see no reason to introduce TW3 here, if not for that.
Oh, we know why people love certain characters. It's not a mystery at all.
View attachment 534317

Yeah, again.... :rolleyes::LOL:
Hey! You are forgetting me, also thr ... I don't remember his name, and Jug ... something I don't remember either.

And by the way, your new style of replying to hundreds of posts makes it very difficult to answer you back. Only...

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
They would be only sisters in arms. It's more likely Zoey's Jade's daughter than Riona's sister.
I've said this before that they look identical.
I know very little about Daz and all that jazz (rhyme not intended)
But are those the same model?
Hey! You are forgetting me, also thr ... I don't remember his name, and Jug ... something I don't remember either.
And by the way, your new style of replying to hundreds of posts makes it very difficult to answer you back. Only...
As I said, I'm a Boomer to using the thread.. I use the multiquote... Then I look at my post and go "Make it smaller... SMALLER DAMMIT"
So I end up spoiler tagging everything! :KEK:
I mean...What people do is none of my business. But I don't see much love for Cathy... And she's been my top gal since I started playing really.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That right there is specifically why I lurked early on in this games life. I couldn't get behind the early Jill fans. I was just watching them like "Wtf are you doing? Stop trying to force more fuckers in here. More for me if they want to hate/dislike! Let them go to other girls. Let's get these numbers lower." I'm here now though and on my end there won't be any of that. Nope let me show them the door; not convincing anyone into my Jill's arms.
giphy (8).gif
And for the ones where being on the same planet as her still isn't far away enough from her; I have the ultimate exit for them right here.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I've said this before that they look identical.
I know very little about Daz and all that jazz (rhyme not intended)
But are those the same model?
Yes! I also said that ages ago, here. EDIT: Wow! It was the same day you joined us in f95 Buttsmarnn!

Jill is MC's aunt/sister/daughter/grandfather reigniting in 3, 2, 1...
Yes! We are all maggot brothers in more ways than one. :WeSmart:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
As I said, I'm a Boomer to using the thread.. I use the multiquote... Then I look at my post and go "Make it smaller... SMALLER DAMMIT"
So I end up spoiler tagging everything! :KEK:
I mean...What people do is none of my business. But I don't see much love for Cathy... And she's been my top gal since I started playing really.
I talked about defending Quinn.
Oh, and I remember the photos. Thr... is Quinn's picture, and Jug is that monster of that incest game. "My memory and names, by monetauro." :LOL:

So, taking advantage of the subject.

For me, the more my favorite girls get fans, the better. For.. I imagine that in the end this influences, in a way, what the DPC will do and how much "screen time" each one will have. Also, the polls!
But, taking our game around here seriously, I prefer that everyone forget about Camilla and leave us two alone. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes