Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Well if anything bad does happen and this goes for all the girls I'll be done with his games I don't see it happening sure there will be a few twists here and there but to play that same trick twice I have no interest in anything bad happening to the girls and I'm probably not alone with that.
AL was rough not gonna lie
Like you said though I don't think anything bad is gonna happen in BaDIK (I hope so)
If something were to happen...let us hope Burke and Tybalt will be affected :KEK:

I'm like super loyal and stuff. there is only one girl over all I will claim as my favorite. if and when I am asked.
In any specific game I initially play through with whoever I am initially given.
But as far as my overall loyalty goes my loyalty starts and ends with Luna.
Okay nice I can respect that
For me I think It was other way around at first I only played one path, I was Full on DIK and slept with everyone I could but after this episode I literally fell in Love with Jill's Character and went back and played a CHIK path and I'm gonna stick with that.

Oh and also..You just became one of my favorites.
Oh thanks lol Don't know what for tho :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You`re right
but
only 2 reports in my entire career
View attachment 534311

I dont think anyone really wants to see bad things happening to any characters...
Hmm...Except for all those Quinn haters...and Tommy ...and Tybalt...and Burke... :KEK:
Tommy may not be genuinely bad. But being a bit in the shadow of Rusty, and his shitload of money, he believes that he has something to prove. And just as much Quinn is in the same situation considering Sage. That's why I believe that alone they could've been okay, but the star alignment is disastrous.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Like you said though I don't think anything bad is gonna happen in BaDIK (I hope so)
If something were to happen...let us hope Burke and Tybalt will be affected :KEK:

Okay nice I can respect that
For me I think It was other way around at first I only played one path, I was Full on DIK and slept with everyone I could but after this episode I literally fell in Love with Jill's Character and went back and played a CHIK path and I'm gonna stick with that.

Oh thanks lol Don't know what for tho :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey I gotta like some of you guys. And whats a better top 5 then You, Mormont , Buttsmarnn , UnoriginalUserName , and ok I have no idea who else Would put on there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I enjoyed AL up until a certain point then out of nowhere that happened from then on it was just getting to the end which by then had gone downhill. As for this, I don't think it will be as dark I think he is more inspired by the American Pie movies with BaDIK hence the humour and craziness. :LOL:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Oh, we know why people love certain characters. It's not a mystery at all.
View attachment 534317
:ROFLMAO: Well I mean "dat ass" is always going to have an obvious influence. I just mean the other aspects that others may not see right away as to why someone likes certain characters.

Hope name88 doesn't mind, but for example. He has fought for a year or more with people bad mouthing Quinn and never understanding what he saw in her. And her ass alone wasn't convincing enough for them because there was sex and scenes with her before 4. But whatever started happening in this episode had people like "oh yeah now I see why he liked her so much" and the guy can't get rid of them trying to hop on the bandwagon. lol :LOL: Now they are seeing whatever it is he saw in her.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's fine that you like her so much, but they are both different characters from separate games. She's completely irrelevant, no need to bring her up at all. Also spoilers.
I believe that you misunderstood me. But that's fine.
I think that the two characters are physically and mentally similar, hence the comparison. So yes I would have preferred to see Quinn with blue hair and body tattoos rather than this weird thing she has near her eye when smoking with Tommy.
That's my taste, some may share it, some may not, and I'm explaining it.

Besides since when can't we discuss another game in relation to the current one?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I enjoyed AL up until a certain point then out of nowhere that happened from then on it was just getting to the end which by then had gone downhill. As for this, I don't think it will be as dark I think he is more inspired by the American Pie movies with BaDIK hence the humour and craziness. :LOL:
Same for me with AL
I definitly get a "American Pie" Vibe from this Game and I love it :LUL:

:ROFLMAO: Well I mean "dat ass" is always going to have an obvious influence. I just mean the other aspects that others may not see right away as to why someone likes certain characters.

Hope name88 doesn't mind, but for example. He has fought for a year or more with people bad mouthing Quinn and never understanding what he saw in her. And her ass alone wasn't convincing enough for them because their was sex an scenes with her before 4. But whatever started happening in this episode had people like "oh yeah now I see why he liked her so much" and the guy can't get rid of them trying to hop on the bandwagon. lol :LOL: Now they are seeing whatever it is he saw in her.
I think deep down those people liked Quinn but they were scared of the people wo didn't like her :LUL:
name88 deserves mad respect for sticking with her and being her White Knight, wait no more like White Wolf :KEK:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey I gotta like some of you guys. And whats a better top 5 then You, Mormont , Buttsmarnn , UnoriginalUserName , and ok I have no idea who else Would put on there.
Oh hey, a mention! Did I win something? It looks like I won something! Is there a cash value alternative to the prize? Because I'd rather have the money than a "smart car" or whatever.

Also, can't fault your dedication to Luna, she's a good choice. As long as you stay out of the way when it's stabbity stab kill kill stab time.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Hope name88 doesn't mind, but for example. He has fought for a year or more with people bad mouthing Quinn and never understanding what he saw in her. And her ass alone wasn't convincing enough for them because their was sex and scenes with her before 4. But whatever started happening in this episode had people like "oh yeah now I see why he liked her so much" and the guy can't get rid of them trying to hop on the bandwagon. lol :LOL: Now they are seeing whatever it is he saw in her.
I think deep down those people liked Quinn but they were scared of the people wo didn't like her :LUL:
name88 deserves mad respect for sticking with her and being her White Knight, wait no more like White Wolf :KEK:
Double-post! Woo!

Well he only has himself to blame when it comes to "me", in that I'm a convert after I replayed Ep2 and kept an open mind. Eps 3-4 just solidified it for me. Plus my head canon of course. It's funny how a very slightly modified point of view can change your whole perspective on a character.

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Hmm...Except for all those Quinn haters...and Tommy ...and Tybalt...and Burke... :KEK:
To be honest, I don't want anything bad happen to any of the characters. I don't think they all are genuinely bad, yeah they make some questionable decisions to make you hate them, still at the same time they bring something like a challenge. Imagine if there would be no Tybalt or any others you mentioned. That would be too easy, I like that there's some kind of obstacle, you have "fight" your way through to get a girl of your preference. Let it be Jill, Jade or Heather? for that matter.
Pretty much that, or some of them depending on the person; just intentionally try to be rude trolls to get a response or attention (being the internet and all). While others just genuinely don't know how to voice a reasonable opinion without taking things too far. Personally even for characters I may not like I simply don't bother, because I know out there somewhere someone does like that character. Not going to go into detail since I laid my thoughts about that out in a different post. They have every right to enjoy theirs as I do mine, if that's who allows them to enjoy the game more power to them. :)
That's just sad... :cry: Speaking of liking or disliking. Even if I hate,dislike certain characters, I can still appreciate how great certain characters are, I see no reason for me to be a DIK to whose who like said characters and can agree as long as reasonable opinion is shared. That's a part of healthy discussion.
I believe that you misunderstood me. But that's fine.
I think that the two characters are physically and mentally similar, hence the comparison. So yes I would have preferred to see Quinn with blue hair and body tattoos rather than this weird thing she has near her eye when smoking with Tommy.
That's my taste, some may share it, some may not, and I'm explaining it.
Besides since when can't we discuss another game in relation to the current one?
That's cool, you can like whoever you want and and do whatever you want. Despite some similarities I still don't see how she's relevant to this game to keep bringing her up. Let's just leave it at that, okay? ;)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
That's just sad... :cry: Speaking of liking or disliking. Even if I hate,dislike certain characters, I can still appreciate how great certain characters are, I see no reason for me to be a DIK to whose who like said characters and can agree as long as reasonable opinion is shared. That's a part of healthy discussion.
So far the only characters I tend to genuinely dislike are the psychotic ones. Leah (had to put that in spoilers for those who may not have played it yet) in AL being a good example and possibly Bella in Summer's Gone, but I'm reserving judgement for now until more chapters for that come out. I don't think BaDIK has such a character just yet; if at all. Or if it does we haven't been exposed to that side of them and they hide it well. Oh and Tybalt; he's not psychotic but damn do I hate that guy. If there's any chance I can get to make him miserable that doesn't affect my chances with Jill I'll take it. :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So far the only characters I tend to genuinely dislike are the psychotic ones. Leah (had to put that in spoilers for those who may not have played it yet) in AL being a good example and possibly Bella in Summer's Gone, but I'm reserving judgement for now until more chapters for that come out. I don't think BaDIK has such a character just yet; if at all. Or if it does we haven't been exposed to that side of them and they hide it well. Oh and Tybalt; he's not psychotic but damn do I hate that guy. If there's any chance I can get to make him miserable that doesn't affect my chances with Jill I'll take it. :ROFLMAO:
Tybalt has to live with himself,I think that`s cruel enough :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes