Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's super easy to not be a DIK. Not to be insulting, but if your gut instinct is to go with the DIK choices, then maybe you just have to accept why Maya and Josy wouldn't want to be with someone like that.
The thing is Josy usually reacts well to DIK interactions. That's what's weird about her rejecting the MC for being one.
I kinda disagree, Jill made MC completely forget about Maya&Josy during their date. I do get your point though, others were able to provide MC comfort.
Well, Jill had in her favour that Josy and Maya weren't physically present there. Jill making faces and Sage with her choose a butt contest... It was cute seeing them trying.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Holy crap, I wanted to follow this thread to keep up with it, but its like spoiler tags don't even exist at all with you guys...I kinda feel dumb I went to post here and didn't finish episode 4 first...I got to the end of 3 and decided to check on this page and I got spoiled rotten just scrolling down...

Apr 11, 2020
Luckily BaDIK will keep you in shape with all mini games :ROFLMAO:
Just in case, if you keep loosing IQ you can always turn those off at the beginning of the game ;)
Thanks to the mod I don't have to work so hard to pass the tests :LUL:

Damn people like to talk a lot here :PogChamp:Took me A LOT of time reading the posts. Some of the theories are good. But some others should quite frankly join my LOW IQ club :FacePalm: I'm even thinking to make the entry free out of sympathy

Reactions: pilapila3

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
I wonder if my 4 saves: dik with sage path, dik with Bella path, chick with sage path, and chick with Bella path matter in ep 5 for which path I chose. What do you guys thinks should I keep all 4 saves and will the paths matter in ep 5

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The thing is Josy usually reacts well to DIK interactions. That's what's weird about her rejecting the MC for being one.
At the end of the first episode, Josy is clearly described as being fond of: Nice guys (not Steve) who are able to be a little daring.
Josy is a girl for a neutral path. She mixed DIC and CHICK points together. Therefore, she will not go with massive DIK, but at the same time does not let anyone poke in her, as Maya does.

BeDIK is not polarity game about only DIK and only CHIK. Normal people collect both points. My mc do not cheat and he treat friends with respect (CHICK). He also challenge who threaten him or his friend with and check good assets when he can (DIK). = Normal path

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I don't even know where to start on this one. It's elevated my standard for these games to a whole new level. Immediately sucked me in and I haven't stopped for the last few days, looking forward to playing through what basically amounts to a movie or show but fully interactive, with amazing quality, writing, lovable and humorous characters, real emotion and depth....moments where I laugh out loud, smile, or just think "I love this fucking game." Absolutely incredible work on the best piece of interactive adult media I have ever had the privilege to touch Dr. PinkCake!

Tw-OP

May 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
That wasn't necessary dude, i still can't recover from the trauma AL put me through :(
I hope BAD doesn't have any heart-ripping moments

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Holy crap, I wanted to follow this thread to keep up with it, but its like spoiler tags don't even exist at all with you guys...I kinda feel dumb I went to post here and didn't finish episode 4 first...I got to the end of 3 and decided to check on this page and I got spoiled rotten just scrolling down...
We use spoiler tags for a week after each release. There isn't much of a point using them three months after the last release.
At the end of the first episode, Josy is clearly described as being fond of: Nice guys (not Steve) who are able to be a little daring.
Josy is a girl for a neutral path. She mixed DIC and CHICK points together. Therefore, she will not go with massive DIK, but at the same time does not let anyone poke in her, as Maya does.

BeDIK is not polarity game about only DIK and only CHIK. Normal people collect both points. My mc do not cheat and he treat friends with respect (CHICK). He also challenge who threaten him or his friend with and check good assets when he can (DIK). = Normal path
I said she reacts well to DIK interactions. And she does, much better than to CHICK ones. She's not, let's say, Sage, but according to her Ep. 1~3 personality she should reject someone for being too bland rather than for being too "DIK" and suddenly in Ep. 4 she rejects someone for being what she used to like before.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
dispel black-and-white images of characters in BaDIK, I have prepared some counter-examples. BaDTo IK contains few characters who acted only on one field, but most of character is more complex. (This one side characters can have their counter-side hidden to mc.)

Maya is more CHIK of all at beginning. She's kind of a coward, because she lost her background and security. She is responsible and respectable. However when she feels safe with Josy or mc, she is able to be daring and earn DIK points.

Jill, Although it may look strange, she is less CHIK than Maya. She is shy and responsible and she treat everybody with respect (CHIK points). She is also stubborn and she will not suffer injustice. She is prepare challenge Chad, if necessary (DIK points).

Josy, I spoke about early.

Bella, treat girls with her CHIK side and boys with her DIK side.

Sage (DIK path), She collect DIK point by her straightforward attitude when she says what she thinks about things. Sex games with mc are also DIK affinities. At the moment when mc needs help, she help him (CHIK points), and at the same time she is president of HOT, which requires responsibility (CHIK points).

I said she reacts well to DIK interactions. And she does, much better than to CHICK ones. She's not, let's say, Sage, but according to her Ep. 1~3 personality she should reject someone for being too bland rather than for being too "DIK" and suddenly in Ep. 4 she rejects someone for being what she used to like before.
Responding positively to daring behavior and wanting to be with a a******e are different things. Josy just likes Neutral and is able to be with CHIK. You will get negative points for flirting from the beginning, if you are DIK (bicycle trip). Her personality is completely consistent in this.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
dispel black-and-white images of characters in BaDIK, I have prepared some counter-examples. BaDTo IK contains few characters who acted only on one field, but most of character is more complex. (This one side characters can have their counter-side hidden to mc.)

Maya is more CHIK of all at beginning. She's kind of a coward, because she lost her background and security. She is responsible and respectable. However when she feels safe with Josy or mc, she is able to be daring and earn DIK points.

Jill, Although it may look strange, she is less CHIK than Maya. She is shy and responsible and she treat everybody with respect (CHIK points). She is also stubborn and she will not suffer injustice. She is prepare challenge Chad, if necessary (DIK points).

Josy, I spoke about early.

Bella, treat girls with her CHIK side and boys with her DIK side.

Sage (DIK path), She collect DIK point by her straightforward attitude when she says what she thinks about things. Sex games with mc are also DIK affinities. At the moment when mc needs help, she help him (CHIK points), and at the same time she is president of HOT, which requires responsibility (CHIK points).

Responding positively to daring behavior and wanting to be with a a******e are different things. Josy just likes Neutral and is able to be with CHIK. You will get negative points for flirting from the beginning, if you are DIK (bicycle trip). Her personality is completely consistent in this.
You're right in that flirting with her while being a DIK (once) gives negative RP, but the rest of DIK choices in that episode give positive RP and CHICK ones give zero. That's what you said earlier "a little daring". I'm fine with too DIK being too much, but not with CHICK being suddenly ok. Where's that "a little daring" there?

I have a lot of problems with the library scene. A lot. One of them is that J&M should accept or reject the MC based on what they know (RP), not on what they don't know (DIK status). They don't know if you smoked a joint, punched Troy or accepted Quinn's number, why should they make their choice based on that?

Reactions: Darkmetal

K10k2k10

Mar 1, 2020
That error happens due to the old mod being used. Either don't use the mod or use the updated version of the mod.

From where I can get updated version of mods...
Because I wanna play mini games too...

Can you help me with links to download...
And thank you so much for your response...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have to say that even if you play 6+ times there is a fat chance you will not see everything :ROFLMAO:
I have at least 6 major saves on Android for DIK and another 6 on Win for Chick and still ended up loading save from here to take a pick on what I missed (don't you guys dare saying I cheated, I had hard enough time justifying to my wifey why I spend so much time with my tablets :devilish::ROFLMAO::cool:).
I get why people want to see everything in this game, it is a sex game after all, but it's also a game where you can follow your own path, a path you would follow if this were real life and you were the MC. This means that the scenes you see are the ones that you are meant to see because this is your version of the story. I'm sure we've all had those moments where a friend tells us about something and we say or think, "I wish I was there/could've seen that", well this game is basically just like that where your decisions determine what you see just like they would in real life.

Going forward though, this is likely going to make discussions even more contentious than they can be already because viewpoints will become vastly more different about certain things due to all the different paths that can be taken and decisions that can be made. It's very possible that not everyone will have exactly the same experience, but that's something that makes this game so unique.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Real Kreten has done a good job in outlining why it's not so black and white, so I will simply add that Josy responds well to minor DIK choices like drawing on Steve's picture and doing a mocking impersonation of him. These are things most people would find funny, but more major decisions where the MC is being aggressive, boarish, and disrespectful are not things that she responds to. She may not have seen him like this, but the points determine what kind of personality the MC will have and clearly neither Josy nor Maya want to be with someone who is a massive DIK. This is why the Neutral path is best as it gives you the best shot at all the main girls.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I have a lot of problems with the library scene. A lot. One of them is that J&M should accept or reject the MC based on what they know (RP), not on what they don't know (DIK status). They don't know if you smoked a joint, punched Troy or accepted Quinn's number, why should they make their choice based on that?
You raise a good point as affinity is sometimes not implemented consistently in the game and is certainly not described as accurately as it should be in how it's applied.

With regards to relationships (as opposed to when it is used as action gateways like whether you can choose if you want to wear the dick hat first or not), it acts in the vein of your personality & accumulated reputation around campus as interpreted by others, rather than MC's mood or some such.

One does not have to be a witness to every action or even any of it to perceive what a guy or girl's reputation is. This in turn will influence how MC's actions are interpreted and received depending on their own inclinations and attitude. e.g. Maya is OK with MC sniffing her hair as the actions of a sweet guy, but will react and perceive the very same action negatively if the word going round is that the MC is a bit of perv. Conversely, the HoTs, even if they've never seen you do anything personally are more inclined to receive you positively if the "word around campus" is that MC is that of a "bad boy," but are not inclined to give MC the time of day if they think he is a bit of a wimp.

For lack of a better word "types" do matter. To use a GoT example, Jorah may have the highest "RP" with Daenerys than anyone, but "earnest devotion" types are just not her thing, she prefers the no nonsense leader type. That guy wasn't getting out of the friends zone no matter how high his "RP" was. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For the millionth time, it's not our story, it's DPC story to tell but then again you seem to have your own fictitious copy of the game.
DPC is telling a story, yes, and there's a large overarching narrative within this game, but there are also the smaller events and decisions that the MC makes throughout that allows players to forge their own series of events within that greater story. Some people might choose to sleep with Josy and some don't, some might choose to dance with Sage at the party and some people might choose to go back to Maya, some people choose to wear the dildo and not kiss Jill and some choose not to wear the helmet, etc.

You're forming your own personal series of events within the grander narrative and this is how people might view things differently or simply not know what you're talking about if they haven't played a specific part. It's like those text-adventure games they had back in the 80s, where there was an overarching narrative but you chose how to do specific parts making you feel like you were the one driving the story even though were just particpating in it.

Reactions: generic_username98
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes