Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's a wild conspiracy theory for ya. What if Arieth is the one behind the DIK account hijacking because she thinks they leaked the photos to Dawe? No one suspects her cause she is supposed to be too stupid. Hell, it could be a fucking act that she does just so she could get away with things easier.
Arieth pulling a Keyser Soze? Now that would be something. :unsure: Won't happen though.

My bet for who put that pic on Rooster would be Riona. She'll have done it as part of Quinn's plan to divert attention away from the Alphas to complete their order. Also, she seems uneasy when you find her later and it's maybe because she feels guilty and worried about what will happen as a result of it.

Also, the one behind the blackmail could actually be Magnar and his troop trying to stir up trouble so that the DIK's and jocks get into it enough that the school has to step in and possibly take their houses. Then, of course, the houses could go to the least troublesome of the organizations.
The person responsible for the blackmail is a little tricky to figure out at this stage, but I highly doubt that the nerds would be behind it as they seem totally benign and nothing more than colourful background characters.

At first I thought that they might have just been a little "gift" from Tommy to rub in their faces just how much more the HOTs prefer to be with the DIKs than the Alphas, but then why did Chad get so angry and emotional? What was it that he saw that set him off? I'm thinking the pics he saw were of him and the person he's cheating on Sage with, possibly a guy, or he's "short" in the downstairs department and there were pics of that. Hopefully we'll find out more soon and standing up for Chad with the counselors might serve the MC well in that regard.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Just happens to be in the place where the laptop was found it's very likely that it was an inside job certainly someone that knew what they were doing.
It's definitely someone who has free access to the DIKs mansion so much so that they knew what significance that laptop had. And just look at the occasion that they decide to do it, right in the middle of a party thereby making the suspect list skyrocket.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
but then why did Chad get so angry and emotional? What was it that he saw that set him off? I'm thinking the pics he saw were of him and the person he's cheating on Sage with, possibly a guy, or he's "short" in the downstairs department and there were pics of that. Hopefully we'll find out more soon and standing up for Chad with the counselors might serve the MC well in that regard.
I'm like...80% sure its another guy. but that's almost too cliche, so I'm hoping for the other 20%, but yeah, I think its gotta be another guy.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Am I the only one wishing for some naughty action with Ragnar's girlfriend, Sally? :BootyTime:
Do you think that'd be possible? It would have to be a very, very DIK playthrough, that's for sure
Hey are you trying to make moves on my favorite not-yet-but-soon-to-be side girl?!? :LOL:

Also, the one behind the blackmail...but I would like to hear some thoughts on those theories.
There are actually some people (iirc, I think it was Ellordrings who started it :devilish: ) accusing Sally of being behind the blackmail just because she was spotted at the DIK party where no nerd is supposed to be!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slander, I say! (Although, if she were really behind it all, it only makes her hotter :KEK:)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so if we combine everyone's theories,

Quinn convinced Riona to hide the laptop on Aerith's behalf, who is trying to draw attention away for the deal with the Tri-alphas, cus shes banging chad behind Sage's back, and she gave him crabs and thats why he doesn't wanna have sex with Sage

Edit: Also Sally isn't involved, because we know from dungeons and gremlins, her solution to these kinds of problems is fireball.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Hey are you trying to make moves on my favorite not-yet-but-soon-to-be side girl?!? :LOL:

There are actually some people (iirc, I think it was Ellordrings who started it :devilish: ) accusing Sally of being behind the blackmail just because she was spotted at the DIK party where no nerd is supposed to be!

Slander, I say! (Although, if she were really behind it all, it only makes her hotter :KEK:)
I don't think I was the first one, but Sally was one of my two main suspects. The other one, I think it was me who started the theory, tho; Leon! :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Everybody here playing three-dimensional chess hoping to hit that bullseye and make all the dominoes fall like a house of cards for checkmate. (Hope some folks get the reference ;))

DPC is truly living rent-free in our heads. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe and Hazeti

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Everybody here playing three-dimensional chess hoping to hit that bullseye and make all the dominoes fall like a house of cards for checkmate. (Hope some folks get the reference ;))

DPC is truly living rent-free in our heads. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me of that one D&D thing
DM: "You approach a clearing with a single warehouse in sight."
Dumb player: "Is a warehouse like a werewolf, but instead of turning into a wolf, you turn into a house?"
DM *furiously changing his notes*: "It is now!"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Definitely influence as it probably has something to do with the sponsorship Sage won't take. Jill probably gets sponsorship from her family (most likely the Royce's) just like how Rusty gets sponsorship from his Burgmeister family and it gets him special privileges. Sage doesn't get that because whoever her family may be, she's refusing to be sponsored by them and therefore she's not given special treatment.
screenshot0033.png

Dec 31, 2019

Hmm where is she in that pic? I only see a hot redhead with a great looking body.:ROFLMAO:

But that is an interesting theory, never thought about how weird it is for Sally to be there, surely there is more to her and those nerds than what it seems.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I don't think I was the first one, but Sally was one of my two main suspects. The other one, I think it was me who started the theory, tho; Leon! :LOL:
Hey what if it is Bella .. like she is a psycho in the way this Leah bitch from Acting lessons was .. highly aware of her psychological issues and desperate to hide them ... that would be some twist now wouldn´t it?:p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes