Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Speakng of sponsor and remembering what people said before about Sage and her family, do we know Sage's last name? i dont remember it was ever mentioned or i really have a bad memory
No we do not, hence all the speculation about who she is and who she could get sponsorship from.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speakng of sponsor and remembering what people said before about Sage and her family, do we know Sage's last name? i dont remember it was ever mentioned or i really have a bad memory
Nope, and you know why? because it's going to be a big reveal I don't think she is just going to have any random Surname but she's certainly going to be a someone it just keeps going up and up for Sage in terms of popularity so who she is related to will probably cause a bit of surprise.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Nope, and you know why? because it's going to be a big reveal I don't think she is just going to have any random Surname but she's certainly going to be a someone it just keeps going up and up for Sage in terms of popularity so who she is related to will probably cause a bit of surprise.
I can see this being a really big plot point on the coming chapters, maybe having some weight on the decision when Quinn's deal ends
No we do not, hence all the speculation about who she is and who she could get sponsorship from.
Well if she really have the money(well her family) to be with the preps then this can really be huge

Reactions: pilapila3

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I can see this being a really big plot point on the coming chapters, maybe having some weight on the decision when Quinn's deal ends

Well if she really have the money(well her family) to be with the preps then this can really be huge
All these major characters having a certain type of background make it almost obvious that MC's own background from his mothers side will come into play later in the series.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
All these major characters having a certain type of background make it almost obvious that MC's own background from his mothers side will come into play later in the series.
I really don't get that vibe or understand why that is obvious...it could happen, but I think it would be a sub plot of a single route at most. Like for the most part, I think the premise of the story is simple, you're just a dude living it up in college, not everything has to have some deep ulterior meaning

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I really don't get that vibe or understand why that is obvious...it could happen, but I think it would be a sub plot of a single route at most. Like for the most part, I think the premise of the story is simple, you're just a dude living it up in college, not everything has to have some deep ulterior meaning
Yeah, too many people already seem to have backgrounds with rich, influential families, we don't need the MC to be like that too. Besides, even if his Mom is connected to either of these families it wouldn't matter since his Mom ran from them to be with his Dad and they likely disowned her for it. Therefore, if he were to be revealed to come from this lineage, they probably wouldn't give a shit about him and he wouldn't get anything from it.

The purpose of his Mom's background is either going to be used to make Jill realise she can do the same, or to connect more with Sage if it's revealed to the MC that she has also rejected her wealthy family's control over her life, or both. Hell, it already got used during the Maya/Josy thing with that whole "follow your heart" speech because his Dad learned that lesson from what happened with his Mom.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
History repeating itself? The MC hooking up with Jill will be exactly how Neil and the MC mother played out this time just without the death involved.
That's why I think it's gonna turn out interesting since as you know I'm a Jill fan and I'm wondering what Jill's reaction will be when the MC speaks about his mom. She already knows she passed away shortly after he was born, but she doesn't know who she was or whatever. Also Jill is also like the mother with the thoughts of money is just money, I wonder when we will be able to meet her family because I know it won't be that good of an encounter until they find out that the MC's mother was rich and possibly a friend of the family. Let's just hope that Jill doesn't run away because she thinks it's a curse to love the MC :LOL:

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hey what if it is Bella .. like she is a psycho in the way this Leah bitch from Acting lessons was .. highly aware of her psychological issues and desperate to hide them ... that would be some twist now wouldn´t it?:p
It feels like I read this comment for the 50th time. Why? Because I've read this theory 50 times. It doesn't get more sensible over time lol. People keep thinking this is Acting Lessons just because the same dev makes it. The theme of this game is lighter, stated by Pink himself numerous times. There will not be a serial killer or a murderer in this game.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It feels like I read this comment for the 50th time. Why? Because I've read this theory 50 times. It doesn't get more sensible over time lol. People keep thinking this is Acting Lessons just because the same dev makes it. The theme of this game is lighter, stated by Pink himself numerous times. There will not be a serial killer or a murderer in this game.
As far as I am aware I was not talking about serial killing or murder ... just said that Bella might be psycho which could result in anything - not necessarily burning down the dorms or the library - but there are so many things a psycho could do; and Bella clearly is damaged goods in that respect.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As far as I am aware I was not talking about serial killing or murder ... just said that Bella might be psycho which could result in anything - not necessarily burning down the dorms or the library - but there are so many things a psycho could do; and Bella clearly is damaged goods in that respect.
I don't think Bella or anyone else is going to turn psycho, regardless of what degree they could be psycho. Bella is damaged, yes, but it's far more likely to be something she can recover from with the right help. DPC's warning at the start doesn't necessarily mean this game will go down an AL-style dark path, but could simply go down a path of giving us very sympathetic characters who are dealing with issues that may hit a little close to home.

I already experienced that with Maya and Josy because I grew to really like them and when the events of Eps 3 and 4 happened it wounded me quite a bit because it brought back a lot of painful feelings and memories of heartbreak which I've experienced before, and it sucked just as much now as it did back then.

So Bella may be going through something traumatic but that doesn't make her a potential "psycho", it just makes her human, and it's this very human emotion she's feeling that might be the kind of thing DPC was warning about as it may affect some people who have gone through something similar.

BiggestQuinnFan

Apr 20, 2020
Hey Doc! I really love this game! The story is actually much deeper than I expected it would be, so please take my sincerest congratulations and respect for that!

I was wondering too; Which Daz Figure / Model did you use for Rose in the strip club? She looks so familiar but for the life of me I can't figure out which one she is! She's really handsome, dang!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey Doc! I really love this game! The story is actually much deeper than I expected it would be, so please take my sincerest congratulations and respect for that!

I was wondering too; Which Daz Figure / Model did you use for Rose in the strip club? She looks so familiar but for the life of me I can't figure out which one she is! She's really handsome, dang!
Firstly, welcome :), secondly, you won't be getting any answers from DPC as they have long since abandoned this site. But you can try asking your question in the fan art thread to see if anyone knows what model is used for Rose.

Also, I can think of a few members who will have something to say about that username. You've got a fair bit of competition for that title. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One Quinn fan less I wonder who's fault that was (n)
Is she damaged I'd say she is struggling with everything that is going on with her life and now that the MC is slowly becoming a part of that it's becoming more conflicted for her especially with a missing husband?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

;)
Seeing this i get pissed again at both of them...and the missing choice to say that...
I had at least the decency to fuck Sage in her room and not in front of them.

But yes i agree they are not the right ones, Jill, Bella and Sage all way.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Quinn strongly implied that Sage comes from money but she has refused to run back home begging for it. Instead, she has reluctantly agreed to go along with Quinn's plans.

I wonder what would happen if the main FNG finds out that one of his girls is actually his cousin, LOL.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
So, we could make the same assumption with every person who has a tragic past, trauma or something they couldn't overcome. Riiiight then, sure she'll turn psycho brother :KEK:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
One Quinn fan less I wonder who's fault that was (n)

Is she damaged I'd say she is struggling with everything that is going on with her life and now that the MC is slowly becoming a part of that it's becoming more conflicted for her especially with a missing husband?
How dare you look at the situation from a realistic perspective? She has problems and "damaged goods" so she has to go psycho.

What is that supposed to mean? :WaitWhat:
His self proclaimed husband will show this new guy his place, that's what it's supposed to mean :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Also Jill is also like the mother with the thoughts of money is just money, I wonder when we will be able to meet her family because I know it won't be that good of an encounter until they find out that the MC's mother was rich and possibly a friend of the family.
I think this would be a good way to resolve a potential dispute between her family and MC, I think Jill's route will mirror his parents but end much better than they did.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes