heyandrea

Apr 23, 2019
Has anyone tried installing this on a linux machine with wine? I'm having issues with it. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask! Please let me know if there's another part of the forum to ask about installation issues.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Bella is actually MC and Jill's mother who hooked up with his father years back and abandoned him cause she didn't want a kid(paid his father money to lie, money she got from her mass income proof is her nice large house despite being a librarian) evidence of this? her suddenly warming up to MC cause she regrets abandoning him and acting over protective of Jill not letting guys near her who she thinks isn't worthy of her daughter. Bella poisoned her eldest daughter to remove her out of the equation so that Jill and MC can marry and she can reconcile with them in the future. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.
Hey I totally agree with your theory except for the one fact: Bella did not poison her eldest daughter but burned down her house and blamed it on her personal nurse!

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Now I'm glad I kept my response from when the library scene had people saying "she crazy" first time round. Doesn't matter what her issues are, we Balla fans reiterate:

View attachment 627473

Bellla, come hell or high water :LOL:
It's insane how people see that scene and their impression of her is that she'll be another Leah. This game isn't for some people that much is for sure.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Has anyone tried installing this on a linux machine with wine? I'm having issues with it. I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask! Please let me know if there's another part of the forum to ask about installation issues.
Ren'Py should work in Linux natively, you don't need wine to run it.

Nov 20, 2016
Yo. Is the game completed? I have never tried this game and there is no COMPLETED tag and the changelog doesn't mention whether the last update was the final update. Is the game complete?
Not yet. Still has quite a lot to be completed.
But hands down, the best Ren'py game avaliable around and has loads of content to keep you occupied for long.
Good replay value too.

Reactions: AmanRocky

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's insane how people see that scene and their impression of her is that she'll be another Leah. This game isn't for some people that much is for sure.
Well, I wouldn't go that far as I might be the insane one. :LOL:

Let's just say that if my MC ever finds himself tried to a chair with another LI in Bella's secret room with a gun nearby...this time I'm shooting the other LI :censored::KEK:

Apr 4, 2020
I am so stuck at the DIK party. After the picture of a certain woman gets posted on the account. Who do i need to speak to? I've been in every room I can. I looked at a walkthrough, and have yet to talk to john boy and quinn. But where are they? Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am so stuck at the DIK party. After the picture of a certain woman gets posted on the account. Who do i need to speak to? I've been in every room I can. I looked at a walkthrough, and have yet to talk to john boy and quinn. But where are they? Thank you
John boy is out in the hallway at the end of the queue, and you'll only get Quinn appearing with Tommy once you spoke to everyone.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Now I'm glad I kept my response from when the library scene had people saying "she crazy" first time round. Doesn't matter what her issues are, we Balla fans reiterate:

View attachment 627473

Bellla, come hell or high water :LOL:
Damn, seems i came back at the right time
don't care what anyone says, Bella is always number 1

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
With all the talk of murders, I'm surprised I haven't seen someone suggesting Quinn going loco and trying to off Tommy. Just saying. In the living room. With the candleholder. I accuse her!
Why would she bodder with a candleholder when she can OD him easily?:p

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Bella is actually MC and Jill's mother who hooked up with his father years back and abandoned him cause she didn't want a kid(paid his father money to lie, money she got from her mass income proof is her nice large house despite being a librarian) evidence of this? her suddenly warming up to MC cause she regrets abandoning him and acting over protective of Jill not letting guys near her who she thinks isn't worthy of her daughter. Bella poisoned her eldest daughter to remove her out of the equation so that Jill and MC can marry and she can reconcile with them in the future. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.
ah, I can see this becoming a plot of a "good" game by some people stated here before. It involves psychos, incest, and "twists". The only thing it lacks is the forbidden three letters... Indulge it as well and boom there is a "good" game :WeSmart:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ah, I can see this becoming a plot of a "good" game by some people stated here before. It involves psychos, incest, and "twists". The only thing it lacks is the forbidden three letters... Indulge it as well and boom there is a "good" game :WeSmart:
I think people are still far to hung up on AL still I just hope this goes the opposite direction of what that did.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes