-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Trivia time!

The dress Bella has on in that tweet is actually one that lost a DPC dress poll on what she was going to wear in parts of C.2

For admirers of the female form, here's a better look of her in that outfit:
View attachment 628576
i know i keep saying that, but if i lived with someone like Bella i wouldn't even have the strength left to get up in the morning :LUL:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You're right, but that may not be the only way. Bella knows that MC did not grow up with his mother and that he lacked many things in his upbringing. So this scene can still take place on other paths.
I don't wanna be all negative and stuff, but I think that's overly optimistic. I mean, it could happen, so fingers crossed

edit: fun idea, the only way that picture could be taken and relevant, is if jill took it?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Would going down the death route again be something he will do? I remember early on if there was to be a death it could be Neil
the begining narration ends with "it WAS just me and Dad"
Unless you lived with her, you wouldn't know shes actually a fantastic cook and have that conversation to learn how to cook though?
I don't wanna be all negative and stuff, but I think that's overly optimistic. I mean, it could happen, so fingers crossed

edit: fun idea, the only way that picture could be taken and relevant, is if jill took it?
precisely... Jill could have asked Bella to teach the MC, and judging by Bella's dress it's not in the morning

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think anything as dark will happen maybe some twists in the story but nothing as bad as what happened in AL a writer won't pull off the same story twice.
Hopefully this also means a happy ending with Maya and Josy for us stans. Not getting that with Melissa and Megan in AL, especially when there were some hints they might have a threesome, still hurts. :cry:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I know it's been touched on at times in the 3k+ pages but since it's being discussed - I don't think a death besides the MC's father is out of the realm of possibility. With Quinn, Tommy and who knows how many other sharing needles of some kind of hard drug an overdose seems pretty plausible. I'm one of the few who was unimpressed with acting lessons so i just hope whatever the twist/death is here is handled well and this game remains as impressive as it has been so far.
The death this time is gonna really hit the fans, we all know its gonna be dani during childbirth. Poor wendy is gonna be devastated.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes