Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well Jill was bullied when she was younger, though we dont know how bad or for what reasons, so her values can steem from there and her relationship with Bella.
Will they will look down on Mc ? likely in my opinion. They could also see him simply unfit and want someone rich like Tybalt.
It's likely sure, but I still think its silly to outright make plot development predictions based on characters we've never seen, interacted with or even have any reference of to date.

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Is anybody have the archive to fix the mini game bug in the compressed version?

Sixtiesboy

Jun 19, 2019
Anyone know how to win brawler minigame on the unofficial android port if I'm lucky I can make one or two arrows light up. Nvm figured it out.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ok guys, serious question time :)
What would be that one thing that Jill can do or say to our MC that would totally put you off and you wouldn't be able to forgive her?

:)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Ok guys, serious question time :)
What would be that one thing that Jill can do or say to our MC that would totally put you off and you wouldn't be able to forgive her?

:)
Every Sunday night I bathe in the blood of puppies (or hamsters ).

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
One thing I strongly dislike about Maya's route is how her desperation has basically clouded her common sense and judgment, to the point where she's seriously banking on her entire educational/financial future based off a rumor and seeking it from someone like Quinn of all people. I don't know weather to laugh at her or pity her. Seeing as she put that silly rumor into Josy's mind as well so there's no chance she'll talk some sense into her. I'm disappointed we never had the option to have MC tell her it was just bunch of nonsense and just a rumor when we were staying with her. Now all that's left is for her to learn the truth the hard way all for the sake of some drama :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
No incest in Pink's games, so that's hardly possible :D
Well, you did ask what would make me avoid her like the plague, didn't you?:p So, in DPC's universe that effectively means that I'm not gonna let the Queen of Raccoons go!

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
She's not banking her education on it. It's an opportunity, a very lucrative one, not a necessity. Of course it will never come through, but there's still time 'till that moment. I agree that MC should've simply told them that it's a hoax, still don't understand why we wouldn't share that information with Maya :rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing I strongly dislike about Maya's route is how her desperation has basically clouded her common sense and judgment, to the point where she's seriously banking on her entire educational/financial future based off a rumor and seeking it from someone like Quinn of all people. I don't know weather to laugh at her or pity her. Seeing as she put that silly rumor into Josy's mind as well so there's no chance she'll talk some sense into her. I'm disappointed we never had the option to have MC tell her it was just bunch of nonsense and just a rumor when we were staying with her. Now all that's left is for her to learn the truth the hard way all for the sake of some drama :rolleyes:
Well, the more she learns about Quinn the more I think she is going to realize just how much of a mistake that was although Maya hasn't made it easy for the MC in any way she could have handled it a lot better. And even taken up other ideas first one would have been to get a proper job it feels like that's a foreign concept to her most, students take up employment just for that extra income.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes