Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, the more she learns about Quinn the more I think she is going to realize just how much of a mistake that was although Maya hasn't made it easy for the MC in any way she could have handled it a lot better. And even taken up other ideas first one would have been to get a proper job it feels like that's a foreign concept to her most, students take up employment just for that extra income.
Honestly i doubt that, in the last update she was even more desperat to get that free tuition, i think she said something like 'now i must get that free tuition no matter what'.
I think she wont realize that mistake on her own until Quinn tells her what she needs to do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think she wont realize that mistake on her own until Quinn tells her what she needs to do.
:WaitWhat:You did read the first sentence right? That once she learns about what else Quinn has going on in terms of free tuition she'll get out of that right away.

Reactions: Iruna.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
:WaitWhat:You did read the first sentence right? That once she learns about what else Quinn has going on in terms of free tuition she'll get out of that right away.
I meant she will see her mistake only when quinn basicly says free tuition = work as my whore.

I did understand ur post like, she will see her mistake when she learns Quinn is in some shady buisness, so its better to distance herself, even if she dont know what is really going on.

Reactions: Red469

Yuhyeet12

Dec 6, 2018
Are scenes only meant to play once? I would imagine in games like these that they would loop but that doesn't seem to be the case on my end

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm disappointed we never had the option to have MC tell her it was just bunch of nonsense and just a rumor when we were staying with her. Now all that's left is for her to learn the truth the hard way all for the sake of some drama :rolleyes:
Thing is that the MC doesn't know that for certain. He knows about Quinn's special "menu", but he's not aware of the drug side of her business. At most he could have told Maya about the HOT girls prostituting themselves for Quinn, but there's no way he can know for certain that this is how the girls get their tuition paid for. Even the MC might naively believe it's paid for in a legitimate way because Quinn's "menu", on the surface at least, seems like it's just something she's doing for her personal financial benefit, not the entire HOT sorority's benefit.

Also, there are 4 different offers you can take up from Quinn and you can either do all of them, none of them, or some of them, so the MC's depth of knowledge of just how much goes on in terms of Quinn's business can vary.

Well, the more she learns about Quinn the more I think she is going to realize just how much of a mistake that was although Maya hasn't made it easy for the MC in any way she could have handled it a lot better. And even taken up other ideas first one would have been to get a proper job it feels like that's a foreign concept to her most, students take up employment just for that extra income.
Yes, most students do take up part-time employment, but everyone knows that that is never enough to fully pay for your college tuition and it's why so many people take out student loans which they're still paying off decades later. Maya sees an opportunity to have her tuition completely paid for, without the need for a loan, giving her a better opportunity to become financially independent from her Dad both during and after college, and that's what she's wanting to be.

And let's face it, what student attending college in the US wouldn't jump at the chance to have their entire tuition paid for and to not have to take out a loan they'll be paying off for the rest of their life? Probably all of them, I'd imagine.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are scenes only meant to play once? I would imagine in games like these that they would loop but that doesn't seem to be the case on my end
Do you mean that the animation isn't looping or that you can't repeat the scenes again in the main story?

Red469

May 18, 2018
One thing I strongly dislike about Maya's route is how her desperation has basically clouded her common sense and judgment, to the point where she's seriously banking on her entire educational/financial future based off a rumor and seeking it from someone like Quinn of all people. I don't know weather to laugh at her or pity her. Seeing as she put that silly rumor into Josy's mind as well so there's no chance she'll talk some sense into her. I'm disappointed we never had the option to have MC tell her it was just bunch of nonsense and just a rumor when we were staying with her. Now all that's left is for her to learn the truth the hard way all for the sake of some drama :rolleyes:
Lets see this for what it is, if your on the Dik path, you wouldnt cuz your a dick, beyond that, with what she pulled, that gave the mc little motivation to pass on any form of useful intel to someone what fucked him around the way she did... so I dont pity her at all... Let the Truth be a lovely surprise.

yeah, i also don't understand why MC didn't tell her what he knows
MC: look Maya, i have to tell you something serious, the girls that work for Quinn fuck for money, there is no free tuition, so stop thinking about this made up shit and go get a job :)
As above

Ya well in this uni verse... taking the easy way out appears to be the In thing to do...
who needs a job when you got pussy and tits....
Common Sense and being practical, is a serious no Way in hell here.

What are you playing on? Pc? if yes then you should be able to use the mouse up scroll button to go back and replay it.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019
i have a question right now i have badik compressed + scrappys mod when the 0.5 comes out will my compressed + modded game will be competible with uncompressed patch
sorry for bad english

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i have a question right now i have badik compressed + scrappys mod when the 0.5 comes out will my compressed + modded game will be competible with uncompressed patch
sorry for bad english
Wouldn't think so. The patch will be for the uncompressed game so either that will have to be compressed separately or the whole game plus the patch will have to be compressed. Also, the modded saves don't work on an unmodded game so you'll have to wait for the updated scrappy mod too.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ya well in this uni verse... taking the easy way out appears to be the In thing to do...
It's not exactly guaranteed either sure everything looks good now for Quinn but what does the future hold that free tuition might not always be on the table. Someone could rat her out and then what would happen to that deal? And having a job will bring in a little bit of cash sure not much but at least a little for it to come in handy for any student.

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019
Wouldn't think so. The patch will be for the uncompressed game so either that will have to be compressed separately or the whole game plus the patch will have to be compressed. Also, the modded saves don't work on an unmodded game so you'll have to wait for the updated scrappy mod too.
Thanks

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But that's just like so many TV shows and movies. How often have you watched something where you just think, "no, don't do that", or, "why did they do that when they could have just done this". Fictional characters always do dumb things when it seemed like there was a better choice, but then so do people in the real world. So even if some people make objectively poor decisions, or even if they do things that are subjective, it's not so unreasonable that they would do them because everybody deals with things differently.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah, i also don't understand why MC didn't tell her what he knows
MC: look Maya, i have to tell you something serious, the girls that work for Quinn fuck for money, there is no free tuition, so stop thinking about this made up shit and go get a job :)
Well, just imagine the butthurt for Maya fans if she goes that route :ROFLMAO:
Also, yes, some students use sugar daddies and what not to pay the bills irl too.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean the animation not looping, but based on the other replies I'm assuming it's working as intended?
Well, an animation, like the kissing scene with Josy at the beginning, should loop continuously until you move it on, but if it's not continuous for you and it just happens once before stopping, then I'd say you've got a problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes