Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hey are you trying to make moves on my favorite not-yet-but-soon-to-be side girl?!? :LOL:

There are actually some people (iirc, I think it was Ellordrings who started it :devilish: ) accusing Sally of being behind the blackmail just because she was spotted at the DIK party where no nerd is supposed to be!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slander, I say! (Although, if she were really behind it all, it only makes her hotter :KEK:)
It just so happens she was dancing with the DIK whose mobile went missing.

And it would make her hotter for sure. There's something to the idea of a secret agent who ALWAYS manages to get the information she's after :ROFLMAO: .

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
So, we could make the same assumption with every person who has a tragic past, trauma or something they couldn't overcome. Riiiight then, sure she'll turn psycho brother :KEK:
Yep that`s right and if you followed psychological specialized literature you would know that basically all of the people with traumata from her past are considered possible psychos - which - and I say that specifically not to discriminate against them or provoke discussions about it - means they could turn but don´t have to turn necessarily into people hurting themselves or others. At any rate it was just a thought on Bella and her situation ... if you not agree with it fine we are a liberal world and everyone is entitled to an opinion. You don´t have to like mine and I don´t have to like yours - but I accept and respect yours and I demand the same for myself. So spare me your sarcasm; if you don´t like my opinion or disagree with it - fine, tha is alright with me, feel free NOT to comment on it then.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think the option just to spite Tybalt will seriously backfire on us she'll find out (women always do) and that will probably hurt her the most that we have only dated her to make Tybalt's life a misery she really won't approve of that at all no matter how annoying Tybalt is.
And you have to be an ass to do that, it will probably backfire with Bella too.
Exhibit C. This entire conversation in fact revolved around the Alphas' steroid use and its side effects. It's so amusing that you cut off the next few lines of dialogue that explain how Sage knows and the difference between what Dawe and Chad use. Essentially one of the side effects of steroids use is lack of sexual drive. Sage is frustrated because she's not getting any. She's accusing Chad of lying about his decrease of sex drive because Dawe is still (just barely) able to have sex with Arieth. Chad explains that the type Dawe uses is a lower quality one with a lesser effect on sex drive.
Seriously, Chad and Dawes are probably gay and thats why they cant get it up anymore with girls, just think about it... If you are not gay/bi will u get a hard on seeing a guy naked? I dont think so.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yep that`s right and if you followed psychological specialized literature you would know that basically all of the people with traumata from her past are considered possible psychos - which - and I say that specifically not to discriminate against them or provoke discussions about it - means they could turn but don´t have to turn necessarily into people hurting themselves or others. At any rate it was just a thought on Bella and her situation ... if you not agree with it fine we are a liberal world and everyone is entitled to an opinion. You don´t have to like mine and I don´t have to like yours - but I accept and respect yours and I demand the same for myself. So spare me your sarcasm; if you don´t like my opinion or disagree with it - fine, tha is alright with me, feel free NOT to comment on it then.
Ask yourself this though from what we have seen of Bella would she act like that? Apart from her Ice Queen persona she just seems so vulnerable.

topkeker

Jun 8, 2018
And you have to be an ass to do that, it will probably backfire with Bella too.

Seriously, Chad and Dawes are probably gay and thats why they cant get it up anymore with girls, just think about it... If you are not gay/bi will u get a hard on seeing a guy naked? I dont think so.
A hole is a hole when you are on enough of certain roids. Just add enough trenbolognese to your steroid stack :KEK:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Course, we are in a free world and we are all special snowflakes... I forget that from time to time. So, here's my idea : Derek is actually a psycho, because his sister were bullied for her gay drama. Also, his beloved sister and his father's relationship were really bad, this gave Derek a trauma. Proof? His lack of decency and the habit of not wearing a shirt. These are all evidence for him being a psycho. He also gave it away with him talking serious about MC about Maya. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bella is actually MC and Jill's mother who hooked up with his father years back and abandoned him cause she didn't want a kid(paid his father money to lie, money she got from her mass income proof is her nice large house despite being a librarian) evidence of this? her suddenly warming up to MC cause she regrets abandoning him and acting over protective of Jill not letting guys near her who she thinks isn't worthy of her daughter. Bella poisoned her eldest daughter to remove her out of the equation so that Jill and MC can marry and she can reconcile with them in the future. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Course, we are in a free world and we are all special snowflakes... I forget that from time to time. So, here's my idea : Derek is actually a psycho, because his sister were bullied for her gay drama. Also, his beloved sister and his father's relationship were really bad, this gave Derek a trauma. Proof? His lack of decency and the habit of not wearing a shirt. These are all evidence for him being a psycho. He also gave it away with him talking serious about MC about Maya. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.
I thought Derek's lack of shirt was due to taking a literal interpretation of barenaked ladies' one week as his life mantra personally.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Bella is actually MC and Jill's mother who hooked up with his father years back and abandoned him cause she didn't want a kid(paid his father money to lie, money she got from her mass income proof is her nice large house despite being a librarian) evidence of this? her suddenly warming up to MC cause she regrets abandoning him and acting over protective of Jill not letting guys near her who she thinks isn't worthy of her daughter. Bella poisoned her eldest daughter to remove her out of the equation so that Jill and MC can marry and she can reconcile with them in the future. Find this idea dumb? Too bad, I can think what I want, you can disagree with me but you can't argue with me about it. It's a free world, can think what I want, lol.
I dont know why but i like this :ROFLMAO:

DPC make this happens

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I dont know why but i like this :ROFLMAO:

DPC make this happens
I mean, not for nothing, but DPC explicitly stated he won't do incest, so its shot down already. not that the whole concept isn't interesting, its just never gonna be cannon

Edit: was it DPC that stated that? I feel like I read/play so many games, that I'm getting devs mixed up, I know one of them did, I'm thinking it was DPC but I can't think of where I saw it stated. I think it was an FAQ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean, not for nothing, but DPC explicitly stated he won't do incest, so its shot down already. not that the whole concept isn't interesting, its just never gonna be cannon

Edit: was it DPC that stated that? I feel like I read/play so many games, that I'm getting devs mixed up, I know one of them did, I'm thinking it was DPC but I can't think of where I saw it stated. I think it was an FAQ...
He has yes, he even has those rules in place when it comes to custom renders he doesn't allow certain fetishes Incest being one of those.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019

I know, i remember DPC said that no Incest for his games. I was just having gun of Tserr's story :ROFLMAO:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Hands down my favorite game on the site and I have played many. Its funny, good story and very polished game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes