Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey what if it is Bella .. like she is a psycho in the way this Leah bitch from Acting lessons was .. highly aware of her psychological issues and desperate to hide them ... that would be some twist now wouldn´t it?:p
If DPC does the same thing he did in previous work, its not really a twist then, it just becomes kinda dull...I don't think it will go like that, but she has something wrong.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
If DPC does the same thing he did in previous work, its not really a twist then, it just becomes kinda dull...I don't think it will go like that, but she has something wrong.
I truly hope it will be not like that for I do like Bella the most in BaDIK. But well with DPC you never know ... I think he secretly enjoys torturing his audience with such twists and plots especially with characters one forms a certain bond. But I still hope he will prove me wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No more crazy-ass women in these games please :LOL: I don't think Bella will be crazy I believe she does suffer emotionally in whatever situation her husband is in and with the MC appearing he has been slowly releasing that weight from her we still got a long way to go in that, just look at the library scene (for those that pay attention) between the two at the end of 0.3 that was very telling.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A "sponsor role" is someone who can become a sponsor for other people because they have access to the money to be able to do it. What Tommy is saying is that Rusty won't assume this role in order to sponsor the other DIKs, not that Rusty himself does not get sponsorship from his family. Tommy said prior to this that, "Every penny I get extra is spent on you", because he's lamenting the fact that he can't give Quinn any more money than he already does because Rusty won't sponsor him.

We also know from what Tommy and Rusty himself have said is that he gets special treatment as a Burgmeister whose family undoubtedly fund the college well, and the DIKs also have that massive mansion that was most likely paid for by Rusty's family.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi all, does anyone have the latest news given by Dr PinkCake regarding the status of BaDIK season 2 ?
Thanks guys !
Here it is:

Normally, I work 7 days a week, but next week I have to take two days off for a personal matter. Knowing this, I pushed myself extra this week, staying up later than usual to compensate. I'll make sure that my PCs will render when I'm gone.

This week I worked on static renders and free-roam events.

1835 static renders and 134 animations are produced.

I tried to roughly estimate what's left to do in the update, before proofreading and beta testing. Take these numbers with a grain of salt.

• Scenes left to write and produce art for: 7
  • Static renders left to produce: ~400-700
  • Animations left to produce: ~15
  • Some phone features during free-roam
  • Writing and adding bios to the code
  • Writing Episode 5 ending report
  • Implement Replay gallery and rewards (partially done)
  • Some mini-game code
  • Some free-roam code
  • Music and sound effects have been added to ~75% of the episode.
  • Playtest and Quality control
Thanks to all of you I reached 5000 patrons this week and to celebrate the final poll for Episode 5 is open for all patrons. The poll isn't over yet and it's a close fight for the third spot, cast your vote .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: D Dog

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
I have a doubt, if i support Dr. Pink Cake buying the game on Steam, each season will have a price or thats the price for all season's?

Sorry for the bad english :z

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a doubt, if i support Dr. Pink Cake buying the game on Steam, each season will have a price or thats the price for all season's?

Season 2 will be DLC I don't know what the set price will be. But you'll have to wait a bit longer if you wish to purchase season 2 on steam of course you'll have it here for free but I understand if you want to support DPC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

At the moment it seems that each season will be need to be bought separately as an add-on to the game. DPC hasn't implemented any kind of season pass for all seasons which is probably a sensible idea because in the event that, for whatever reason, the game does not get finished you don't want people paying for something that will never come. It's also more of an incentive to support them on Patreon to get access to each episode as they come rather than wait until all 4 episodes are done.

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
Season 2 will be DLC I don't know what the set price will be. But you'll have to wait a bit longer if you wish to purchase season 2 on steam of course you'll have it here for free but I understand if you want to support DPC.
Well, thanks for the clarification, yes i want to support him this game is amazing!

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

If you buy the game on steam right now you will only get access to season 1. The other seasons will be sold separately as DLC and have their own price tag

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes