Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The last jade scene will only trigger if i reject josy and maya??? ( chick / neutral route )
Yes.

If you set the date with Jade and choose Maya-Josy-threesome in the DIK mansion, mc will not go to the date with Jade but to Maya's dorm. The secenes M-J-threesome and Jade are mutual exclusive.
I wonder what will happen if you set that date but don't make it. :unsure:

Jade's probably going to be pretty pissed, but it could be salvageable. If we get a scene where she wants to speak to the MC about standing her up, we could have the option to lie and say he got forced into doing pledge stuff and couldn't get away, sort of like what happened with his "date" with Bella. Also, the MC doesn't have her number so he couldn't call her and tell her either, and not to mention the disruption that Cathy's picture caused.

It's a fairly believable lie and she might give him another chance, hopefully one that isn't tied to a major decision or important scene.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
As friends, I don't think their relationship will last and it will lead to solo paths for them later on, but in the threesome, I think there's more chance that it will end well, mainly because I think it will be a way to compensate for quite literally burning the last threesome relationship in AL.

That scene if you choose friendship is a major issue and one which I've talked about before:
I think that their relationship will fail no matter what, is not healthy nor stable. Josy doesen't even warn maya about her arrival, she warns the mc, that implies that she cared more about him at that moment and yet, in a cople of days all is forgotten and they will magically brush off the fact that they both cheated on eachother and happily return toghether, their kiss if they reject you is the worst moment in the game, easily, it makes no sense, it makes them look like absolute bitches and it's completely pointless, especially since you are forced to remain their friends no matter what.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think that their relationship will fail no matter what, is not healthy nor stable. Josy doesen't even warn maya about her arrival, she warns the mc, that implies that she cared more about him at that moment and yet, in a cople of days all is forgotten and they will magically brush off the fact that they both cheated on eachother and happily return toghether, their kiss if they reject you is the worst moment in the game, easily, it makes no sense, it makes them look like absolute bitches and it's completely pointless, especially since you are forced to remain their friends no matter what.
Yes, it doesn't make sense and it's the worst moment because of that. Had they looked a little more sullen about the friendship choice, which would seem the right way to feel in that moment, then I don't think there would be as much animosity towards them because it feels totally out of character for them and a really weird thing to have them to do.

Not really sure why DPC did that, to be honest, other than just to deliberately piss people off for no reason.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder what will happen if you set that date but don't make it. :unsure:

Jade's probably going to be pretty pissed, but it could be salvageable. If we get a scene where she wants to speak to the MC about standing her up, we could have the option to lie and say he got forced into doing pledge stuff and couldn't get away, sort of like what happened with his "date" with Bella. Also, the MC doesn't have her number so he couldn't call her and tell her either, and not to mention the disruption that Cathy's picture caused.

It's a fairly believable lie and she might give him another chance, hopefully one that isn't tied to a major decision or important scene.
The Jade date is friday night and chapter 4 ends on saturday. So we should see in chapter 5 or 6, depending on how many days ch. 5 covers.
I personally choose J&M over Jade, allthough the Jade event is very long and a feast for Jade-lovers. J&M-scene is very short compared to Jade scene.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not wrong, specially with the love child.

Also, if you don't sleep with either of the softies and try to get with them they tearfully turn you down but remain friends so.
Not exactly going to turn down the chance with Jade once you make that choice of rejecting her that's it no chance of getting a second chance with her. So it's certainly the easier of choices.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not exactly going to turn down the chance with Jade once you make that choice of rejecting her that's it no chance of getting a second chance with her. So it's certainly the easier of choices.
Is that an official proclomation?

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
Can't go wrong with handcuffs and a double creaming. Though four tits are slightly better than just two...

Reactions: Mormont

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, it doesn't make sense and it's the worst moment because of that. Had they looked a little more sullen about the friendship choice, which would seem the right way to feel in that moment, then I don't think there would be as much animosity towards them because it feels totally out of character for them and a really weird thing to have them to do.

Not really sure why DPC did that, to be honest, other than just to deliberately piss people off for no reason.
I agree, i don't like them but i have no problem to say that scene was completely out of character for both, they are not bad people and both cared about the mc, for me that was a case of bad writing, no more no less. glad to see you actually spent time to reply btw, way better than the facepalming gang spamming the emote because i don't like josy and maya.

Dec 31, 2019
Oh that reminds me I have to make another save which I don't ask Jade for that date, in my main save I did but I'm going for Maya/Josy, Jade didn't look happy, don't want my MC to face her wrath!

Keeping a save for Jade too, that scene is too hot to miss, most of the chapter 4 scenes were really good. More reasons to play the game again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, because she is really going to give the MC another chance after bailing on her. It counts as rejecting her so as far as any content with Jade goes that will be it.
Has DPC said this? Does something in the code indicate this? I only ask because it seems a little soon to cut her off completely and there's a definitely a way to salvage it.

I agree, i don't like them but i have no problem to say that scene was completely out of character for both, they are not bad people and both cared about the mc, for me that was a case of bad writing, no more no less. glad to see you actually spent time to reply btw, way better than the facepalming gang spamming the emote because i don't like josy and maya.
TBF, I also facepalmed but that's only because I think calling them "the worst couple of characters in the game" is a title that I'd reserve for others and certainly not them.

Oh that reminds me I have to make another save which I don't ask Jade for that date, in my main save I did but I'm going for Maya/Josy, Jade didn't look happy, don't want my MC to face her wrath!

Keeping a save for Jade too, that scene is too hot to miss, most of the chapter 4 scenes were really good. More reasons to play the game again.
I have that save too because I'm curious to see what happens in both cases. My main save is accepting M+J and missing the Jade date, and my secondary save is accepting M+J but not taking Jade up on her offer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarinBladewing

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The day Josy arrived, their relationship was actually broken.
That day Maya had sex with mc and Josy called mc in the morning to move into his dorm.
The problem here is that mc does not have an own place where to stay with one girl. He stayed in Maya's dorm.
In case he had an own dorm, there would have been the option to either take Maya or Josy to his dorm for a 1v1 relation, depending on previous choices.

By going away and leaving the dorm to Josy and Maya he provided enough time for both girls to remove misunderstandings and repair or rebond their broken relationship.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has DPC said this? Does something in the code indicate this? I only ask because it seems a little soon to cut her off completely and there's a definitely a way it salvage it.
No, it's just common sense that you have that chance with Jade and don't show up she's taking a hell of a risk just for the MC being a no show she has to deal with Burke not giving her attention and now the MC thinks he can just ditch, or in your world does she forgive right away and forget? Because that ain't going to end well.

StarWulf

Apr 30, 2020
No, it's just common sense that you have that chance with Jade and don't show up she's taking a hell of a risk just for the MC being a no show she has to deal with Burke not giving her attention and now the MC thinks he can just ditch, or in your world does she forgive right away and forget? Because that ain't going to end well.
Means strapon and chasity belt next time they try and do it then. Watch out Mormont

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Besides, we're still very early on in this story and there's plenty of time and scope for them to play an important role as well as perhaps come back to the MC as a LI (if you choose friendship) should there relationship break down again, or even if it doesn't because they could stray from each other again if they get closer to him as friends.
Significant choices regarding your relationship with the girls are permanent. Choosing friendship will remain that way until the end of the game otherwise would be the point of choosing for something more if you can obtain it later while being friends. It wouldn't make sense.

If Bella doesn't like you due to the choices you made do you think she'll suddenly changer her mind for whatever reason in the future or if you reject Sage she'll still want to be FWB with you later on in the story?

Having 2 options yet being able to obtain both would be both a waste of time and coding for the dev nor would it be a VN with meaningful choices. You want Maya or Josy solo? You're gonna have to suck it up and be with them and hope a solo route will open up for them.

MC's Bio: "I told Maya and Josy I only wanted to remain friends"

Later

MC's Bio: "Maya and Josy broke up and I decided to make a move on Maya"

:WaitWhat:

Doesn't make much sense doesn't it?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Significant choices regarding your relationship with the girls are permanent. Choosing friendship will remain that way until the end of the game otherwise would be the point of choosing for something more if you can obtain it later while being friends. It wouldn't make sense.
Not necessarily.
Choices determine which scenes you will see in a playthrough.
(If implemented) choosing friendship first and a relationship later means that you just miss some early scenes with your LI, but you get the option to get other scenes instead.

In real life relations often depend on options and circumstances, similar to atoms and molecules. People do not break up good relations to connect to a new partner unless the new connection is much better. Two single persons are more likely to try a connection than a single person and a bound person in a good relationship.
In a game it is possible that NPCs form temporary couples and later split and the mc so has more than one option to make a move on an LI. (This really depends on the creativity of the writer/dev.)

A situation where Josy and Maya form a couple without mc, Sage connects with Chad again, Jill dates Tybalt and Bella meets her husband would be considered as bad ending unless the mc has enough choices left (Camila, Riona, Sarah, Mel, ...) to keep the game interesting until new options occur.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes