Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
I am with u on that we need that jacket and Sage asap

But sadly there are some nay sayers that don't like the jacket and rather see the jacket gone :cry:
If we do get the jacket (hoping we will & first thing we do is show it off to Sage ;)) will you still be throwing your PC out the window or is that the case if we don't get the jacket only?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've just noticed something, I think that depending on your calls, Jacob and Derek bangs Arieth or noth. Why is that? And more specifically, when? Because I've seen both versions, and I can't relate what makes the change.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If we do get the jacket (hoping we will & first thing we do is show it off to Sage ;)) will you still be throwing your PC out the window or is that the case if we don't get the jacket only?
lol I only will trow out my pc if we don't get that jacket

But yes first thing on the agenda if we do get that jacket is showing it off to Sage

and second point of busniss is fighting that new jock guy with the dik jacket on :LOL:

perfect episode 5

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

But yes first thing on the agenda if we do get that jacket is showing it off to Sage

and second point of busniss is fighting that new jock guy with the dik jacket on :LOL:

perfect episode 5
There's no way I'm the first to point that it's an ugly jacket, right?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've just noticed something, I think that depending on your calls, Jacob and Derek bangs Arieth or noth. Why is that? And more specifically, when? Because I've seen both versions, and I can't relate what makes the change.
Staying in the party or going back to Maya afaik.
There is a pic of that brother if u interested :ROFLMAO:
Legit or fanfiction?

Reactions: Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
michael1984 has already placed it by the window so it is just the matter of slight push.
Hopefully it will not go overboard while getting impatient during ep5 download. With all the excitement I expect slow speeds:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ghost_Gamer

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Not sure if someone asked sorry if that's the case, when he says to DL previous version does this mean the season 2 isn't downloadable as a stand alone (without season 1 files and saves ?)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
After the shoot battle, if you return to Maya, Derek will not confide in you with his plan to bang Arieth, and the game continues in the spirit of Derek did not fuck Arieth. But if you stay (Sage path or Sarah path) Derek tells you his plan to carry out and the crabs are here.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No you just stupid to realize the jacket is better than some of the girls themself, the jacket is the most badass thing you can have in this game fuck the sex scenes that jacket is fire
the colours are perfect for it
Ok, I guess my love of orange is restricted to the heads and crotches (suitably trimmed of course, nobody wants to go down on something that reminds them of Carrot Top) of attractive females

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It depends on what you do at the party if you go back to Maya, or stay with Sage.

Reactions: Naxer

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020

perfect episode 5
Second would be to bang Sage while wearing the jacket (first you wear it and then she wears it)

Third would be beat up the big brute jock while wearing the jacket (would be so badass)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes