michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yep but that may be them considering what to do about the missed task?

Also lily does look sad and maybe when she sees us she's be more happy (she already grinded on us naked)
Well lets hope we still get that jacket even after that pic reveal from that release date

lily definatly looking sad there makes me wonder if she will stick around at college or drop out again

Reactions: pilapila3

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Well lets hope we still get that jacket even after that pic reveal from that release date

lily definatly looking sad there makes me wonder if she will stick around at college or drop out again
We should have enough rep with the DIKs to get in (beat up chad who is no longer president, stole Tybalt's deer head, gave nick money in pink rose, etc..)

Also lily might look sad and bored out of her mind since it looks like they're somewhere fancy and dressed to impress (or maybe I'm just looking at it too much and its got nothing to do with the story i.e. rooster post or something)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We should have enough rep with the DIKs to get in (beat up chad who is no longer president, stole Tybalt's deer head, gave nick money in pink rose, etc..)

Also lily might look sad and bored out of her mind since it looks like they're somewhere fancy and dressed to impress (or maybe just looking at it too much and its got nothing to do with the story i.e. rooster post or something)
I know we did plenty to get into the frat … the logical way would be to let them in the frat since we went above and beyond … But u have to admit that pic is pretty nerve wrecking

The whole Lily thing i cant wait to find out what thats about she pretty cute as a side girl go

Reactions: chicho1958

Ryan Mcalister

Jan 31, 2018
Nope if you read the comments in that twitter post there are some asking about steam releases and DPC says only full seasons for steam
Thanks. It’s a shame. I’m really looking forward to this new update...

Edit: I understand the difficulty of launching each update on steam, but still a little sadness..☺

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Looking back through the last few pages I cannot believe there are people here who actually don't want to join the DIKs. I'm so confused :WaitWhat:
Dont u see they are all sjw or feminist they flooding every aspect of our life :ROFLMAO:

They play a game that revolves around fraternitys and they dont wanna go in one its mind blowing why they even play it

Its a head scratcher for sure (y)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Seeing the tweet made me remember how much I liked Lily, hmm. On Ep3 we got a scene with Envy, on Ep4 we got a scene of Rose... I hope the pattern keeps the same way and we can start Season 2 with Lily greatness :love:
Now im not against that one bit Lily is a pretty nice and fun character cant wait to see more of her

she not my favorite side girl thats camilla tho :love:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Looking back through the last few pages I cannot believe there are people here who actually don't want to join the DIKs. I'm so confused :WaitWhat:
Yeah it's actually foreseeable, you know. Some people leave a bigass party after taking shots from literally a HOT's pussy and mouth to go and spend time with a certain character, leaving their best friend alone in the proces. It's expected, you know, some people have different tastes... I can't understand them as well but yeah xD

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Now im not against that one bit Lily is a pretty nice and fun character cant wait to see more of her

I don't even know how you guys can choose a favourite side girl it's like trying to pick a favourite movie or a favourite song there are just too many to choose from! I'll just have one for each day of the week please and thank you :LUL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Well Camila is a goddess (is it with L or LL? not sure xD), that's undeniable but I have a thing for petites like Lily :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes