michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
michael1984 has already placed it by the window so it is just the matter of slight push.
Hopefully it will not go overboard while getting impatient during ep5 download. With all the excitement I expect slow speeds:ROFLMAO:
How did u know that can u read minds :ROFLMAO: Too be fair I think most of us can agree that the wait for the jacket should be over its been 4 episode its enough

if not just a slight push and it goes over the balcony:ROFLMAO:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
After the shoot battle, if you return to Maya, Derek will not confide in you with his plan to bang Arieth, and the game continues in the spirit of Derek did not fuck Arieth. But if you stay (Sage path or Sarah path) Derek tells you his plan to carry out and the crabs are here.
Ok, now I get it. Thank you so much.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So, if you stay, Derek bangs Arieth, if you leave, he doesn't.?
Yeah, Real Kreten explained it better than me.
After the shoot battle, if you return to Maya, Derek will not confide in you with his plan to bang Arieth, and the game continues in the spirit of Derek did not fuck Arieth. But if you stay (Sage path or Sarah path) Derek tells you his plan to carry out and the crabs are here.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Second would be to bang Sage while wearing the jacket (first you wear it and then she wears it)

Third would be beat up the big brute jock while wearing the jacket (would be so badass)
I am ashamed now :LOL:

U are right sir that is the correct order of busniss for this coming episode ;)

That's a if do caus we might not get that jacket this ep 5 so its a coin flip

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StarWulf

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
How did u know that can u read minds :ROFLMAO: Too be fair I think most of us can agree that the wait for the jacket should be over its been 4 episode its enough

if not just a slight push and it goes over the balcony:ROFLMAO:
Did I mention I run customer service?;)
Part of the job to foresee reactions:ROFLMAO:
You are right, awaiting a date with THE jacket for 4 seasons is unacceptable.
Did DPC forget why we play this game?:unsure:
Lis are secondary objective:cool:

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
I am ashamed now :LOL:

U are right sir that is the correct order of busniss for this coming episode ;)

That's a if do caus we might not get that jacket this ep 5 so its a coin flip
The jacket might cloud the judgement sometimes (so many things to do so little time)

Also it would be a shame if we don't get the jacket for one it would make us look badass and secondly it would give derek something to wear during gender studies lol

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Did I mention I run customer service?;)
Part of the job to foresee reactions:ROFLMAO:
You are right, awaiting a date with THE jacket for 4 seasons is unacceptable.
Did DPC forget why we play this game?:unsure:
Lis are secondary objective:cool:
Too be honest I like the girls more … But the game basicly revolves around u and that frat so its only natural to wanna have that jacket

And I for on find 4 episode a long enough wait

but there is a select vieuw that don't wanna have the jacket or they wanna wait even longer preferably at the end and u have the few that don't even wanna be in the frat at all smh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The jacket might cloud the judgement sometimes (so many things to do so little time)

Also it would be a shame if we don't get the jacket for one it would make us look badass and secondly it would give derek something to wear during gender studies lol
Did u see that pic that came with the release date … it don't look gud ...… we might be screwed and dpc makes us wait even longer

that be a very sjw thing to do

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Too be honest I like the girls more … But the game basicly revolves around u and that frat so its only natural to wanna have that jacket

And I for on find 4 episode a long enough wait

but there is a select vieuw that don't wanna have the jacket or they wanna wait even longer preferably at the end and u have the few that don't even wanna be in the frat at all smh :ROFLMAO:
What I meant the jacket is needed for easier "communication" :LOL:
First things first.
I still do not have worm and fuzzy feeling about getting it..... that picture.....:eek:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What I meant the jacket is needed for easier "communication" :LOL:
I still do not have worm and fuzzy feeling about getting it..... that picture.....:eek:
Yeah that pic has me having serious bad feeling about the dik jacket

bye bye to my pc then :cry:

Yeah the jacket would make the mc a lot smoother and cooler

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Did u see that pic that came with the release date … it don't look gud ...… we might be screwed and dpc makes us wait even longer

that be a very sjw thing to do
Yep but that may be them considering what to do about the missed task?

Also lily does look sad and maybe when she sees us she's be more happy (she already grinded on us naked)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes