michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't even know how you guys can choose a favourite side girl it's like trying to pick a favourite movie or a favourite song there are just too many to choose from! I'll just have one for each day of the week please and thank you :LUL:
Now that be a great idea and I have to agree its very tough to choose a favorite girl

For myself it took 4 episode to come to the conclusion that Sage is for me :ROFLMAO:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I don't even know how you guys can choose a favourite side girl it's like trying to pick a favourite movie or a favourite song there are just too many to choose from! I'll just have one for each day of the week please and thank you :LUL:
that's a very innovative way of thinking, I'll take that :KEK: what would be the order for you?

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
I know we did plenty to get into the frat … the logical way would be to let them in the frat since we went above and beyond … But u have to admit that pic is pretty nerve wrecking

The whole Lily thing i cant wait to find out what thats about she pretty cute as a side girl go
Yeah that perview pic is definitely nerve wrecking and lily is pretty cute (bet she can teach us a thing or two in bed lol) but can't say she's my fav as its very hard to pick a fav from the side girls (there's big booty camilla, mona who flashes you in class, kinky mel and sarah, crab queen arieth, slutty riona, lily the stripper, etc...)

Thanks. It’s a shame. I’m really looking forward to this new update...

Edit: I understand the difficulty of launching each update on steam, but still a little sadness..☺
Yeah it can be difficult to launch each episode on steam (that's why he makes it a full season) but you can still play the episode for now you just either need to be a patreon or download the game from here

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Ideally, the patch-only update is also shared for EP5, so those of us who already have the most current version can just download that, and not the entire game.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well Camila is a goddess (is it with L or LL? not sure xD), that's undeniable but I have a thing for petites like Lily :love:
I guess is Camila, with one "l". It's not such a rare name here in Spain, for example. And It's also used for men, changing the genre of the name, "Camilo".

Reactions: Zirael Q

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah that perview pic is definitely nerve wrecking and lily is pretty cute (bet she can teach us a thing or two in bed lol) but can't say she's my fav as its very hard to pick a fav from the side girls (there's big booty camilla, mona who flashes you in class, kinky mel and sarah, crab queen arieth, slutty riona, lily the stripper, etc...)

Yeah it can be difficult to launch each episode on steam (that's why he makes it a full season) but you can still play the episode for now you just either need to be a patreon or download the game from here
I agree its hard to chooce between so many side characters but camila just does it for me personally melanie aint bad either and lily and envy riona is cute too

Reactions: Knight_BP

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Now that be a great idea and I have to agree its very tough to choose a favorite girl

For myself it took 4 episode to come to the conclusion that Sage is for me :ROFLMAO:
Same thing brother since Episode 4 I like Sage for now but Jill and even Josy still have the chance to change my mind ;)

that's a very innovative way of thinking, I'll take that :KEK: what would be the order for you?
Oh man, even that's a tough question. Can I have Sarah and Mel together on the same day?! Karen Rebecca Johnson and "water cooler girl" would have to be in there too. And turning down Camila's perfect booty would be a crime. I want to say Heather but I'd feel bad doing Tommy like that so I guess Quinn and lastly Jade as you gotta have some of that MILF variety mixed into your diet :WeSmart:

Reactions: Zirael Q

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Same thing brother since Episode 4 I like Sage for now but Jill and even Josy still have the chance to change my mind ;)

Oh man, even that's a tough question. Can I have Sarah and Mel together on the same day?! Karen Rebecca Johnson and "water cooler girl" would have to be in there too. And turning down Camila's perfect booty would be a crime. I want to say Heather but I'd feel bad doing Tommy like that so I guess Quinn and lastly Jade as you gotta have some of that MILF variety mixed into your diet :WeSmart:
Sage took the lead for me in ep 4 but Jill is a close runner up in my opinion ofcourse

Josy was one of my favorites in ep 1 but ep 4 soured Josy for me so yeah I have to wait and see how ep 5 or even 6 go to see if that can be resolved :giggle:

Reactions: Knight_BP

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I mean that is pretty easy to choose right that camila ass is perfect specially in that movie nite I had to pick Ashley for worst ass tho caus she don't have any :ROFLMAO:
Hey c'mon Ashley has a ass,sucks but still has one LOL,Camilla the best one,let's see if Jill has a good one too

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes