Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
I mean that is pretty easy to choose right that camila ass is perfect specially in that movie nite I had to pick Ashley for worst ass tho caus she don't have any :ROFLMAO:
I couldn't choose for worst ass lol, have got to live up to the nickname that Derek gave me which is assman (after looking multiple times lol)

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the release day is Friday brother that's what happened the hype is real
A release date was announced accompanied by the usual meaningless babble of some members.
Well we got the release date, and there are the usual essays and ten paragraphs of analysis lol
WooooooooW! This Friday???? :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Shit, I wasn't expecting that. If it was legal to post a funny gif of The Fresh Prince dancing, I'd do it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shit, I wasn't expecting that. If it was legal to post a funny gif of The Fresh Prince dancing, I'd do it.
Yeah neither of us expected it that news came out of no were … everyone was surprised and exited

The wait is finally over and we can enjoy some much needed hourse of fun :ROFLMAO: yeah its a shame that u cant post gif things anymore they took all the fun out of this tread

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
Feb 29, 2020
c'mon pal we waited for 4 months, waiting 3 days should be easy... right? riiiight?
dammit it is really like forever, you are absolutely right :(
Well at least its not as "Forever" as the visitors of a certain city that we shall not name have to go through.
But still I just aged like 80 years already.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Pog indeed, all aboard the hype train :KEK: better not, otherwise you'll get arrested by fun police :devilish:

damn hit the like limit for the first time xD

• Haha

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
WTF? Over 20 unread pages in one day!
Has anything relevant happened in the past 24h related to the game or was it just the usual chit-chat gone wild?
That is what you get if you leave home for a second:ROFLMAO:
I ran out of likes a while ago. I wish I had some left. There is interesting discussion going on between (citing Derek) buttmen. :sneaky:

• Haha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That is what you get if you leave home for a second:ROFLMAO:
I ran out of likes a while ago. I wish I had some left. There is interesting discussion going on between (citing Derek) buttmen. :sneaky:
Too be fair it only blowed up this much caus of the release date gets a lot of people hyped

it will stay like this till about a week after the release then we just get a whole bunch of mind numbing statements

I had a hard time going past that movie nite with sage and that booty staring scene … it was a booty over load :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Fun police can confiscate our memes but they will never take Ep 5 away from us!!!!
Hmmm, wait a sec. They wouldn't, right? :WutFace:

Oh, boy. Hype train is really comfy and luxurious but it never moves fast enough.

So many significant questions to be answered: who hacked DIK's rooster, the real meaning behind the verb "to egg", what Sage was doing that night, whether a member of the M/J duo will already die in this update or DPC will wait a bit longer; if Jill is actually MC's aunt although she's only two years older, which would mean that she was only 2 when Lynette died and therefore it would be impossible for her to remember her late sister that well; ...

And above all, the most long-awaited one: the plot twist DPC will come up with not to give the MC and Derek that goddamn jacket!! :4Head:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Fun police can confiscate our memes but they will never take Ep 5 away from us!!!!
Hmmm, wait a sec. They wouldn't, right? :WutFace:

Oh, boy. Hype train is really comfy and luxurious but it never moves fast enough.

So many significant questions to be answered: who hacked DIK's rooster, the real meaning behind the verb "to egg", what Sage was doing that night, whether a member of the M/J duo will already die in this update or DPC will wait a bit longer; if Jill is actually MC's aunt although she's only two years older, which would mean that she was only 2 when Lynette died and therefore it would be impossible for her to remember her late sister that well; ...

And above all, the most long-awaited one: the plot twist DPC will come up with not to give the MC and Derek that goddamn jacket!! :4Head:
shhhhhhhh u wake up the essay giant on here please don't bring those points up :ROFLMAO:

Jill being mc his aunt is too much of a reach i cant see that

seeing that previeuw pic that came with the release date its believable they wont get that jacket this ep 5

But that be a very DIK move on dpc part :cry:

• Haha

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Too be fair it only blowed up this much caus of the release date gets a lot of people hyped

it will stay like this till about a week after the release then we just get a whole bunch of mind numbing statements

I had a hard time going past that movie nite with sage and that booty staring scene … it was a booty over load :LOL:
You stuck? Want me to clear that level for you?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes