Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
are you +25 patron?
There are a couple in the thread, don't worry.

Wait.. we can't?
Most of the time a gif or video link is posted here it gets deleted.

Question: *Gasp* I replayed the game and finished Ep 1. I still didn't encounter any Jill or Isabella's voice acting. Is it a bug? *Gasp*
It's in the intro that does not replay on following playthroughs.

You need to go to the console, type "persistent.firstTimePlaying = True", exit and restart the game.

Dec 20, 2019
It's in the intro that does not replay on following playthroughs.

You need to go to the console, type "persistent.firstTimePlaying = True", exit and restart the game.
I unren-ed the game for the OSTs and found Jill and Isabella has voice files. I didn't open them up though. Thought I missed them and was hoping I can encounter them in my new playthrough.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I unren-ed the game for the OSTs and found Jill and Isabella has voice files. I didn't open them up though. Thought I missed them and was hoping I can encounter them in my new playthrough.
There was voice acting in version v0.1.x, which has been disabled since v0.2.
Voice acting has been postponed for several reasons. The primary reason is that this game will be developed for a very long time and it's a big risk to invest into actresses at this point as I want consistent quality. Nothing guarantees that the actress is available for the duration of the project, which would mean that money is wasted. If I get enough support, by the end of the game I hope to add VA for the major roles of the female cast.
Apparently DPC never bothered to remove the files in ..\game\voice\ep1\ though. Unpacking the sounds.rpa is the only way to get at them currently. Not a fan of voice acting myself, so pleased they're out.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
N7

Thanks for frequently posting/sharing the official status updates.

This thread is very popular with 10-20 new pages per day which makes it difficult to find important information like the latest status updates, especially for people who visit this thread only once a day or less.

Would it be possible to also post or link the post with the newest status update in the OP? This would give everybody a fixed location where to look for this kind of information without having to look through dozens of pages?
Thank you.

Reactions: shish666 and l69p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Although I don't see them going this route since it would become incest and that would lead to too much Patreon (also Steam probably?) issues.
Another reason to be thankful that BaDIK doesn't have any of that there are a few games who have made it onto steam with that fetish.
Oh, okay.
LET THE HYPE BEGIN.
It usually leaks on here not long after he announces it on Patreon.

Wait.. we can't?
Nah it was more like an excuse people weren't abusing it that's a straight-up lie.

DabberSoWhat

Jun 11, 2018
Glad to hear that release is at friday. But I'm still confused whats necessary to make the patch update (I don't want to download the full game) work. I got that it won't work with modded or compressed versions. But in his post DPC said smth about extracted versions???? So what do i need exactly?

PS: Sorry for my bad english

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Glad to hear that release is at friday. But I'm still confused whats necessary to make the patch update (I don't want to download the full game) work. I got that it won't work with modded or compressed versions. But in his post DPC said smth about extracted versions???? So what do i need exactly?

PS: Sorry for my bad english
clean 0.4.2 file
no mods
no saves with mods
no unren

only clean save files untill the end of ep4

once ep5 drops, we will get 2GB+ file which you will place in the game folder and that's it :)

Dec 20, 2019
There was voice acting in version v0.1.x, which has been disabled since v0.2.

Apparently DPC never bothered to remove the files in ..\game\voice\ep1\ though. Unpacking the sounds.rpa is the only way to get at them currently. Not a fan of voice acting myself, so pleased they're out.
Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Reactions: Meushi

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sadly the fun is getting sucked out from this tread its all boring and mind numbing essays and fantasy story telling nowadays
Yeah a LOT of fan fic writers and their essays showed up here
what u expect from this tread fan fiction for days
I could quote a lot more but that would fill the page o_O

As one of the things that never get deleted here is fan fic that is based on NO facts presented in the game, I assume it's allowed. So sorry lads, I'm abandoning you and joining the fantasy writers association. :cry:

I will however, hopefully inject some fun into it. So, for example, rather than a story about how choosing "friends" with M&J will, through 5 paragraphs of wishful thinking result in a happy love ending (yet again), I'll do short short stories about Riona becoming a cyborg, Sage taming a dragon and such.

First up will be how in Ep.7, B&R is invaded by zombies and it turns out that Lily is the Lollipop Chainsaw who will save the day!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOTs, chainsaw and lots of gore!

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actual sexual interaction. While we were naked together with Jill, it was purely circumstantial, neither party was intentionally in that predicament. 2nd base would be us willingly in a situation with Jill that's more than kissing, and given how tame Jill is I'm doubting 3rd base at the moment.
Jill will get fucked this ep5 or at least ep 6, I'm pretty sure of it.
Dpc has never been a milker when it comes to sex.
Even more, when sleeping with Jill you already get a thigh job and rubbing your dick in her pussy, that's more than 3 base already to me.
She is just not the type of girl that fucks after a 1st date.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Do you think that we'll hear about Troy again? That's one of the first plots that were opened, and we're still clueless about it.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Do you think that we'll hear about Troy again? That's one of the first plots that were opened, and we're still clueless about it.
yeah i bet he'll pop up out of nowhere and lower our chances with Jill, just like it happened the way with Bella

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
after the update drops, i think it will be impossible to enter F95 :D
and please all of you that want android version or WT the same second when update drops, DON'T, JUST please DON'T :LOL:
But I want a WT :LOL:

Ever since DPC started cheating with the English test - without the ' cant is not a word, Inca is a proper noun, SOS is an acronym etc. - I need it to keep that perfect score going :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes