Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Fun police can confiscate our memes but they will never take Ep 5 away from us!!!!
Hmmm, wait a sec. They wouldn't, right? :WutFace:

Oh, boy. Hype train is really comfy and luxurious but it never moves fast enough.

So many significant questions to be answered: who hacked DIK's rooster, the real meaning behind the verb "to egg", what Sage was doing that night, whether a member of the M/J duo will already die in this update or DPC will wait a bit longer; if Jill is actually MC's aunt although she's only two years older, which would mean that she was only 2 when Lynette died and therefore it would be impossible for her to remember her late sister that well; ...

And above all, the most long-awaited one: the plot twist DPC will come up with not to give the MC and Derek that goddamn jacket!! :4Head:
I wouldn't expect many answers, though. We though we would get some answers in Ep.4 regading Chad's blackmail and it wasn't even mentioned, so there's the possibility that we don't get to know things like who took/uploaded Cathy's photo. Maybe we will get some answers but I think we will get even more questions.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wouldn't expect many answers, though. We though we would get some answers in Ep.4 regading Chad's blackmail and it wasn't even mentioned, so there's the possibility that we don't get to know things like who took/uploaded Cathy's photo. Maybe we will get some answers but I think we will get even more questions.
Ohhhhh nooo please we cant have that alot needs to be answered otherwise we will be stuck with the same material every day again :ROFLMAO:

at least let us have the jacket

and find out were Sage went

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ohhhhh nooo please we cant have that alot needs to be answered otherwise we will be stuck with the same material every day again :ROFLMAO:

at least let us have the jacket

and find out were Sage went
I bet we will get the jacket, but Quinn and Sage's secret... My bet on that is that we will see the "treason", but not the "why" yet.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I bet we will get the jacket, but Quinn and Sage's secret... My bet on that is that we will see the "treason", but not the "why" yet.
I am down with that at least its something … we need some questions resolved for the sake of getting over these mind numbing discussion some had over the last weeks

i am getting tired having to tell them they wrong too many times :LOL:

Dec 22, 2017
Early fucking birthday present, I was wondering what all the new pages or for. I'm beyond fucking pumped, its been a shitty year but this will definitely take some of the edge off.

Hopefully second base with Jill is including in this update, at least.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Early fucking birthday present, I was wondering what all the new pages or for. I'm beyond fucking pumped, its been a shitty year but this will definitely take some of the edge off.

I know rite its been a shitty time for me as well so this release is more then welcomed

lets hope we get some much needed new stuff to explore with all the ladies involved

maybe get that jacket too ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Keep it on topic, lads.

Edit: because someone asked, these are the Rules. And more specifically:
  • On-Topic = things that are about the game.
  • Off-Topic = things that are not about the game.
And that's about it.

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

What do you consider 2nd base? Shower scene on the Chick path has already been there

Dec 22, 2017
What do you consider 2nd base? Shower scene on the Chick path has already been there
Actual sexual interaction. While we were naked together with Jill, it was purely circumstantial, neither party was intentionally in that predicament. 2nd base would be us willingly in a situation with Jill that's more than kissing, and given how tame Jill is I'm doubting 3rd base at the moment.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Actual sexual interaction. While we were naked together with Jill, it was purely circumstantial, neither party was intentionally in that predicament. 2nd base would be us willingly in a situation with Jill that's more than kissing, and given how tame Jill is I'm doubting 3rd base at the moment.
I stand corrected. I feel old, just googled it. Shows how things change. Used to be in my day and age 1st - kissing 2nd - was sexual contact above the waist 3rd - sexual contact below the waist 4th - was sex Grand Slam - was anal. If he had just brushed her breast I could see the argument against my version but he held on and didn't let go right away. Either way 2nd is now manual stimulation below the waist 3rd - oral below the waist so I can understand that shower didn't qualify as 2nd.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Fun police can confiscate our memes but they will never take Ep 5 away from us!!!!
Hmmm, wait a sec. They wouldn't, right? :WutFace:

Oh, boy. Hype train is really comfy and luxurious but it never moves fast enough.

So many significant questions to be answered: who hacked DIK's rooster, the real meaning behind the verb "to egg", what Sage was doing that night, whether a member of the M/J duo will already die in this update or DPC will wait a bit longer; if Jill is actually MC's aunt although she's only two years older, which would mean that she was only 2 when Lynette died and therefore it would be impossible for her to remember her late sister that well; ...

And above all, the most long-awaited one: the plot twist DPC will come up with not to give the MC and Derek that goddamn jacket!! :4Head:
Damn I never thought about that but it does make sense...

Although I don't see them going this route since it would become incest and that would lead to too much Patreon (also Steam probably?) issues.

Dec 20, 2019
*Comes in to ask a question, sees release date*

Question: *Gasp* I replayed the game and finished Ep 1. I still didn't encounter any Jill or Isabella's voice acting. Is it a bug? *Gasp*

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well, see you guys in Friday when we are waiting for update to drop :) personally I didn't expect for the update to drop earlier than 5-10 June but we will have it on Friday :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes