Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with a lot of what y'all said above. Even Jill says it at one point something along the lines "Knowing that she has competition for MC's attention isn't comforting". Up until this point we have been allowed to play/screw around with everyone but the window of opportunity is is getting smaller for that. There is no Harem tag for this game so at some point we are going to have to start sacrificing girls to get the one/ones we want. If you go Dik route then you lose the poly relationship with Maya/Josy at the end of Ep4. Jill doesn't strike me as the type to let you screw around if y'all start dating. Im betting if you hurt Jill that Bella walks away from you. The only LI that seems ok with you going after others is Sage, heck she seems to be pushing you torwards Quinn if you stayed at the HOT's house. This next release I think is going to introduce a lot of consequences for all our actions, should be fun.
M+J probably won't be be too happy about it either if you're in a relationship with them, and Josy already knows the MC had a date with Jill and seemed quite taken aback by it.

As for Sage, she might be OK with the openness right now, but probably not if things get really serious between her and the MC. Since she's already having a hard time with Chad cheating on her, I can't imagine her to continue being OK with the MC seeing other girls if she starts catching feelings for him.

Like one of the Feminazis from Jade's class or even worse?
This much worse?

gender101_fem02_listen_blink0.jpg

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The real question is, if you are dating Jill why would you even need to screw around? She is the ultra deluxe package :KEK:
None of the girls are a deal breaker for me. However if I could design a route to end up with only one girl..... Melanie would so be the girl I would end up with. Her ink, body type and that shower scene. OMFG I like the side chicks more than I like the LI's

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If it be a girl that chad is cheating with ….. the maximum drama would be either it being Quinn or the mc his ex Zoey.... either of those two options would bring a lot of drama ….

now is it making sense probally not … but if we looking from a drama standpoint it would make a lot of sense

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
The only threesome with photo evidence that I know of is him, Jacob, and Arieth. Did he have a threesome with 2 feminist?
I think it depends on wheter you stayed at the party or went back to Maya? I went back to Maya so the Jacob/Derek/Arieth plan never came up. I'm pretty sure that after his confrontation with the Feminazis he said something about meeting the threesome requirement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only threesome with photo evidence that I know of is him, Jacob, and Arieth. Did he have a threesome with 2 feminist?
I believe that threesome is dependent on your choice after the shot battle and was before hell week so it probably won't count.

Derek said he got a slap from a Minny but we don't know how or why and he said he also did 2 more things, and from Derek's reaction when the MC asks him about it, it would seem he did have sex with Minny and/or Wendy. The question is: was it a threesome or with one of them outdoors?

If it be a girl that chad is cheating with ….. the maximum drama would be either it being Quinn or the mc his ex Zoey.... either of those two options would bring a lot of drama ….

now is it making sense probally not … but if we looking from a drama standpoint it would make a lot of sense
Zoey would be the best shout for adding drama, not just for the MC but for Sage to find out that her boyfriend is banging her fuck buddy's ex. :eek:

Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Yeah Zoey is a good possibility just imagine the reaction Sage sends the MC to check up on Chad yet again and the MC sees Chad with Zoey damn that would be some twist if he pulled that off.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Derek's contribution to the pledge board depends on mc's actions. If mc refuses to do a task, Derek will automatically complete it.

Examples :
Pink Rose : If mc does not party, Derek will do all the tasks.
The wedgie : If mc does not pay Magnar, Derek will do it to his room mate Bert.
feminist : If mc does not fuck jade or does not tell Derek, Derek will fuck with the girls from feminist class.
teacher : If mc does not fuck jade or does not tell Derek, Derek will fuck the granny teacher.
outdoor : if mc does not fuck Quinn on the roof, Derek will fuck the girls from feminist class outdoors.
slapps : If mc is not slapped by Lily, Camelia, Mona, Derek will be slapped by some feminist girls.

It is so designed that DIK players and CHICK players both can complete the pledge board with Derek's help.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Derek's contribution to the pledge board depends on mc's actions. If mc refuses to do a task, Derek will do it.

Examples :
Pink Rose : If mc does not party, Derek will do all the tasks.
The wedgie : If mc does not pay Magnar, Derek will do it to his room mate Bert.
feminist : If mc does not fuck jade or does not tell Derek, Derek will fuck with the girls from feminist class.
teacher : If mc does not fuck jade or does not tell Derek, Derek will fuck the granny teacher.
outdoor : if mc does not fuck Quinn on the roof, Derek will fuck the girls from feminist class outdoors.

It is so designed that DIK players and CHICK players both can complete the pledge board with Derek's help.
That's pretty obvious to anyone if u play the game on both paths u can easily figure that out

its not really hard to figure out

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I just hope Chad isn't gay, that is just too simple and the easy way out for Pink.
We need more drama :D
If the "girl" was some hot chick, i wan't to see Sage's reaction when she first sees her, will she change because some girl beat her? How will she feel for the MC after that?
Perhaps it's just me, but I'm not sure Chad being gay would make it easier for Sage to dump him than if he were banging some other chick.

I mean yes, it obviously means he's never going to give Sage what she is craving so in that sense it is good news for the MC. But by the same token it means Sage might not feel the personal sense of betrayal she would if Chad really had rejected her for some other girl. So I could see all sorts of dramatic mileage to be had out of Sage trying to help/protect/support Chad and thus still refusing to officially hook up with the MC.

Is that really easier than just letting Sage show up the competition?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It would be quite the psychological blow it's unlikely it is her but if it was it would be like a shot to the gut for him luckily for the MC he has plenty of other girls that can comfort him :p
I seen far less likely theories going around … not saying this one would happen...

But seeing how devasted the mc was with the whole m&j situation and the blow that gave him... just imagine if its his ex gf doing chad that would bring him close to complete meltdown :ROFLMAO:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I think it depends on wheter you stayed at the party or went back to Maya? I went back to Maya so the Jacob/Derek/Arieth plan never came up. I'm pretty sure that after his confrontation with the Feminazis he said something about meeting the threesome requirement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
If you refer to hell week :
There is no threesome requirement for hell week, just teacher, feminist, outdoors ...
(But Maya may have one for Scavenger Hunt.)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Perhaps it's just me, but I'm not sure Chad being gay would make it easier for Sage to dump him than if he were banging some other chick.

I mean yes, it obviously means he's never going to give Sage what she is craving so in that sense it is good news for the MC. But by the same token it means Sage might not feel the personal sense of betrayal she would if Chad really had rejected her for some other girl. So I could see all sorts of dramatic mileage to be had out of Sage trying to help/protect/support Chad and thus still refusing to officially hook up with the MC.

Is that really easier than just letting Sage show up the competition?
I suppose there could be an angle where she feels sympathetic towards him and has to wrestle with being his beard to help him, or break with him to be with the MC which could cause friction between her and the MC, and there would be CHICK and DIK choices where the MC can either support Sage's decision or pressure her to choose him over Chad.

I seen far less likely theories going around … not saying this one would happen...

But seeing how devasted the mc was with the whole m&j situation and the blow that gave him... just imagine if its his ex gf doing chad that would bring him close to complete meltdown :ROFLMAO:
The sadist streak in DPC; giving us promising relationship prospects, then shattering them with gut-wrenching drama. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes