vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Leah or Quinn
Quinn by far. I hated Leah's character's direction, I actually liked her and seeing her being used as a stupid plot device pissed me off. Quinn, as much as she is a terrible person, at least she isn't a murderer. Most of her whores, even if some are being manipulated into it (Maya), are doing it willingly.

is that from a preview?
Which one?

Last edited:

Quentitom

Mar 16, 2019
Quick question, when V3.0 will be out, is it possible to just installe the V3.0 to continue our already started game, or do we have to restart once again ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quick question, when V3.0 will be out, is it possible to just installe the V3.0 to continue our already started game, or do we have to restart once again ?
you can continue from your chosen save f you didn't delete the temp files, but if you like minigames, try from the start to play the brawler

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Quinn by far. I hated Leah's character's direction, I actually liked her and seeing her being used as a stupid plot device pissed me off. Quinn, as much as she is a terrible person, at least she isn't a murderer. Most of her whores, even if some are being manipulated into it (Maya), are doing it willingly.
For now...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Mytez

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
NEVER judge a book by its cover. Just because Quinn acts like a bitch doesn't mean she isn't gentle and pure like a flower.

Look at this eyes full of innocence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fantabaldu Eerie Entity smokebox Mormont vir_cotto

this is a preview picture i dont know if i remember it in the game

TheWalkingNerd

yep cant go wrong with Sage teaching what a Major D is the best

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88

for your previous reply no i dont dislike you i just cant understand why you think Quinn is the best girl with everything we seen in the game but i am glad you like best girl in acting lessons which is Missy aka Melissa

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes