name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Regardless of wanting Josy or not, not having sex with her was the right choice, sure you can only score 100% with her if you have sex, MC is not turning her down yet, he is pretty much drawing the line that if she wants him she must leave her BF, now is up to her to decide what she wants
Wellllll....staying with her might convince her which choice is the right one...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
what if ? just what if ??? Dr pink cake sees how mostly everyone likes Jill and consider her as best girl then decides to put the drama in her story ,, hurt her most for maximum impact on the players

yea i tend to be evil sometimes
Do you really think DrPinkCake reads this stuff. If he did, he wouldn't have time to develop his game. :ROFLMAO:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018

Development news

This week I really focused on preparing static renders and writing. I also spent some time doing something completely different, learning new skills in order to improve my renders. I picked up a few new tricks to for lighting and node weight maps, that I've already started using.

The episode is getting bigger every time I sit down to write it and I'm having so much fun while creating it!

For the dialogue, I have ~14 scenes to finish up; some of them are partially done and a few I haven't started on, yet.

I estimate the script to be ~70-80% completed. And frankly that's added some stress, because right now it's about the same size as Episode 2.

I was aiming to make this episode a tad shorter, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I'm very glad I decided to split Hell week into two episodes.

Even though the update is getting this big, I'm not going to cut any content. The episode is fully mapped out, I just need to fill in the blanks.

For renders, it's hard to tell how far along I am, since the episode is bigger than my original aim. I estimate that I'm 40% done with static renders.

For animations, 40% are completed and ~80%, of the total animation count, have been posed.

As there are many coding tasks left to complete in addition to renders and dialogue, I estimate that the total development of Episode 3 is about 35-40% completed.

Poll news

Today a poll ended where +$10 patrons decided the animation type for Camila.

"Against the wall (Face to face)" won in all polls. So look forward to seeing that in Episode 3.

Other news

In development related news, I'm going on a five week vacation from my IRL job in July, and that's a win-win situation for all of us.

Last year I worked full-time on Acting Lessons during my vacation, so it's been two years since I had an actual vacation.

I'm going to take two weeks "off" from game development, meaning that I will spend time with my spouse, go on daily trips, relax and do whatever we feel like doing for the day.

Whenever I'm having off-days and during evenings/nights, I will check up on renders and work a bit on the game. I'm still going to be able to keep my PCs rendering 24/7.

After that, I have three weeks that I will spend working on the game, full-time (Read 16-18 hours daily, because that's my current full-time schedule). I'm really excited about this, because working on the game for me is 100% fun.

So, all in all, I will be working more on the game, in July, than during any given month, but expect two weeks where I actually, somewhat, relax and recharge my batteries.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
That's ok man, you're doing a great work with this game and you need some rest too so no problem at all. This game is a masterpiece

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes