Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So Quinn should be a choice too thank god. I know you love her but many, MANY people here would pick her and watch her body incinerate.
Won't be Quinn I think she is safe she divides opinions and seems to be at the center of everything, also just for the giggles I want to see the reaction on here if she lives

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I know, I know. But you can NOT to kiss Bella, you can NOT to full around with Sage - I know nobody picked those options but they exist.
yeah that`s why you will most likely be forced to choose one and stick with her forever and start a shady bussiness and give her triplets,I just don`t see it going any other way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Josy was definitely pushed onto you, but every other girl, including Maya is technically an option right? Sure Maya gets the most content, but its a choice to tell her you're not attracted to her when watching that movie, right?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Josy was definitely pushed onto you, but every other girl, including Maya is technically an option right? Sure Maya gets the most content, but its a choice to tell her you're not attracted to her when watching that movie, right?
Yes but only in that scene. You are still forced to share the room with her, you still fool around with her after DIK's initiation party,... Let's say you are semi-forced in that relationship.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes but only in that scene. You are still forced to share the room with her, you still fool around with her after DIK's initiation party,... Let's say you are semi-forced in that relationship.
Only because Quinn takes your clothes, after your guitar gets stoled and gifted to sage..but if it wasn't for future Jill giving MC clothes, he would've been arrested

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes... it's an option.... but people that chose it.... are into men
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu vir_cotto Mormont Mytez

dont know about anyone else if the only 2 hook ups in the game were Derek and Quinn im pretty sure i would chose wincest Derek time

but i think mostly everyone would chose the same answer of a batman joker scenario of who gets a acid bath Quinn or Derek

i mean im pretty sure Quinn wouldnt mind taking a dip i mean shes already Tommys Drug partner

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It doesn't make sense to keep pushing Josy on the MC forever, in Ep 02 you can choose to dance with Sage or go back and stay with Maya, eventually we will have to face something similar with Josy

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It doesn't make sense to keep pushing Josy on the MC forever, in Ep 02 you can choose to dance with Sage or go back and stay with Maya, eventually we will have to face something similar with Josy
Maybe two choices during that date in her house already decided her future content.

Reactions: Elsie Bray

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We can choose not to have sex with her in ep 2, so that's a start.
Like her step brother or boyfriend beating the crap out of you.
It's just gonna be another brawler and the MC comes out on top.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes