smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Dr Pinkcake won't pull the same move again, and frankly i dont know if we should be relieved or worried by that...,probably worried i guess, but remember the Diks code "family come first", if is a choice of saving Derek or other "brother" or save a girl that i am interested fuck this brotherhood i will save the girl!!

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
If I had to burn one, it would be Jill. That way Bella would get super sad and MC could take advantage of that. And with Jill dying, her fortune would go to her closest relative, Bella, because you can't be closer than yourself from the future.
Well since Bella pretty much lost the only person she truly cared for, and with her husband gone, she'll just commit suicide maybe. Picking Jill to burn would result in both dying.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fantabaldu ladymaria2072 smokebox Mytez Eerie Entity Mormont

as everyone who loves and is hyped about this game i wonder what would happen if something similar happens in acting lessons where we have to chose who lives between Sage and Maya or Bella and Jill

like how it was with Missy and Megan

honesty though i think we will both know who we would chose if it was Quinn and Sage :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

oh crap i think i just started a new type of best girl/waifu war :oops:
Honestly, if something similar happens in this game I'd be quite pissed it would lack imagination. What I think will happen is something during this hell week initiation our MC and Derek are tasked with some crazy scheme something involving one of the girls perhaps they have to participate, and if it's something bad that happens bad accident or even death I fear it could be Maya as she is the closest to the MC so far and not to mention her brother Derek.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Fantabaldu ladymaria2072 smokebox Mytez Eerie Entity Mormont

as everyone who loves and is hyped about this game i wonder what would happen if something similar happens in acting lessons where we have to chose who lives between Sage and Maya or Bella and Jill

like how it was with Missy and Megan

honesty though i think we will both know who we would chose if it was Quinn and Sage :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

oh crap i think i just started a new type of best girl/waifu war :oops:
I dont think he`s gonna play the same card twice in a row but choosing 1 will most likely happen...which is so frustrating given such a perfect harem set-up

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Well since Bella pretty much lost the only person she truly cared for, and with her husband gone, she'll just commit suicide maybe. Picking Jill to burn would result in both dying.
Not really. She will think about it, but MC, her white knight, will come to her riding his white mare (Quinn, she's the only one with white fur) and save her. Then she will instantly fall in love with him and forget everything about Jill. A couple of months later, pastor Derek will marry them. With MC being the leader of the DIKs and Bella the librarian, they'll become a power couple and start a business where students would rent books to read them through a glory hole.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not really. She will think about it, but MC, her white knight will come to her riding his white mare (Quinn, she's the only one with white fur) and save her. Then she will instantly fall in love with him and forget everything about Jill. A couple of months later, pastor Derek will marry them. With MC being the leader of the DIKs and Bella the librarian, they'll become a power couple and start a business where students would rents books to read them through a glory hole.
*whacks with a newspaper*
No.
Bad.

Your imagination train has derailed and is spilling toxic chemicals into the water supply of a small town filled with Nuns and Orphans.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Not really. She will think about it, but MC, her white knight, will come to her riding his white mare (Quinn, she's the only one with white fur) and save her. Then she will instantly fall in love with him and forget everything about Jill. A couple of months later, pastor Derek will marry them. With MC being the leader of the DIKs and Bella the librarian, they'll become a power couple and start a business where students would rent books to read them through a glory hole.
platinum fur on Quinn would be so cute

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I totally can see it:
X: "How much for the first chapter of 'The Count of Monte Cristo'"?
Bella: "Only $$ but for additional $ you'll get a full recitation of 'The Raven'".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes