smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Regardless of wanting Josy or not, not having sex with her was the right choice, sure you can only score 100% with her if you have sex, MC is not turning her down yet, he is pretty much drawing the line that if she wants him she must leave her BF, now is up to her to decide what she wants

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If those two were the only options, I would wield my STD's with pride. Thank god it's not tho...
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mormont Kukothemadhatter

i dont know about anyone elses playthrough but im pretty sure that i have a STD due to Quinn Raping me :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

getting it on with Sarah :love:

and Camila :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu vir_cotto Mormont Mytez

dont know about anyone else if the only 2 hook ups in the game were Derek and Quinn im pretty sure i would chose wincest Derek time

but i think mostly everyone would chose the same answer of a batman joker scenario of who gets a acid bath Quinn or Derek

i mean im pretty sure Quinn wouldnt mind taking a dip i mean shes already Tommys Drug partner
Ummm, no, I'd go for Quinn and take the 5 STDs that come with, rather that than touch another man sexually xD

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Are you sure she forced you? You bad boy. :sneaky:
GhostPhil Kukothemadhatter Mormont Fantabaldu vir_cotto ladymaria2072

hey bro you werent there when a gender bender James Charles stole your v-card and by v-card i mean first girl in the game where got to have vagina sex :cry: and you were left thinking what if Sage could be the one to take it or maybe Jill or Bella or Maya :unsure:

Eerie Entity

well i would rather choose you then a real life Quinn

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu vir_cotto Mormont Mytez

dont know about anyone else if the only 2 hook ups in the game were Derek and Quinn im pretty sure i would chose wincest Derek time

but i think mostly everyone would chose the same answer of a batman joker scenario of who gets a acid bath Quinn or Derek

i mean im pretty sure Quinn wouldnt mind taking a dip i mean shes already Tommys Drug partner
I swear you just dont want me to like you...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes