Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
yeah,well let me tell what i think,follow the plot---> Quinn got have some debt or some problem that will influence the hots in general and will fall for all girls,in that time if for 1st option i think some dealer will somehow enter the house or some party and put fire on the house and mc will have to take some major and if for 2st option i think will happen some discussion and some one of them let i don't know something in over then will happen the fire and hot's then mc will closeby and take some major ( yeah i think a lot in games and theories because another games i had played them i sometimes hit what will happen),so tell me what you think ?
I think she will come out unscathed, some of the HOTs could get hurt if what you say is capable Sage, Camila or Riona, in this case there could be a separation between the HOTs that support Quinn and those that no longer. Even Maya and Josy if they pass the initiation and get hurt because of Quinn and that would be the case if the MC would have the threesome relationship with them, you have to see what the MC would do against Quinn, he could tell Dr Burke what he is doing with the HOTs.

Reactions: Templar Knight

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Ok i just played the Bella scene and i mean REALLY, c'mon dev at least you could've let the bj happen and if we were to get to some penetration then you could've stop us with Jill's showering... that was (and i'm trying to be nice) really ill-intentioned... blue balling master lever...

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Isn't there 2 places where saves are stored?1 in game folder and the other one in app,but if you don't have them maybe only one because even if you deleite the one's in game folder you can still load game from the app one's,I tried it with another game because wanted to start from scratch but kept seeing the saves,till i found them in app menu but this was another game,if you need any save let me know,I'll be glad to help and friday UPDATE :)) Also you can download the Mod for this game where you unlock all gallery and scenes(go page 1)
Yes this mod requested to delete all old saves ... so I dont have backups... If you do have them can you share :) ??

Reactions: chicho1958

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think she will come out unscathed, some of the HOTs could get hurt if what you say is capable Sage, Camila or Riona, in this case there could be a separation between the HOTs that support Quinn and those that no longer. Even Maya and Josy if they pass the initiation and get hurt because of Quinn and that would be the case if the MC would have the threesome relationship with them, you have to see what the MC would do against Quinn, he could tell Dr Burke what he is doing with the HOTs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Okay teh last part was more of a happy ending, everyone wins so I know it wont happen but one can wish?[/SPOILER]
To quote Ramsay Bolton
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. While i do also wish for kind of a good ending i know where this story is going. And it will get worse before it gets better ^^

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
What do you guys think is behind the locked door in Bella's room? I took a screen shot and brightened the picture, and after seeing what it revealed, I'm inclined to think that James is really there, probably in a catatonic state, sitting in a wheelchair!
What do you guys think!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarinBladewing

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
What do you guys think is behind the locked door in Bella's room? I took a screen shot and brightened the picture, and after seeing what it revealed, I'm inclined to think that James is really there, probably in a catatonic state, sitting in a wheelchair!
What do you guys think!?
Without it brightened I couldn't tell exactly what it was because it's too dark. I was surprised many people thought they were shoes or boots.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
What do you guys think!?
Pretty sure its his belongings in that room but the dev wanna play some mind tricks with us and let us think all sorts of crazy scenarios...

Reactions: jackofshadows

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
What do you guys think!?
Only in a video game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Koniar and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Without it brightened I couldn't tell exactly what it was because it's too dark. I was surprised many people thought they were shoes or boots.
Pretty sure its his belongings in that room but the dev wanna play some mind tricks with us and let us think all sorts of crazy scenarios...
Well, clearly, there's a pair of shoes/boots there, but notice the silhouette at each of their side; there's some objects that are in a mirrored position of each other, like if they were wheels of a wheelchair, imho.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What do you guys think!?
Honestly, I really hope it's not anything too dark (no pun intended) because that would ruin not only the feel of this story but Bella as well. However, when looking at the lightened image, it's clearly a pair of boots that can be seen, the question is are they mens boots or womens boots? Also, they look like they're slightly elevated above the ground and that doesn't look good.

My most favourable theories, whilst still pretty strange, are:
  1. Her husband was in the military and his uniform is on a mannequin
  2. It's an old outfit of hers that holds a special significance on a mannequin
  3. The boots belonged to Jill's sister and, once again, they're on a mannequin
  4. Bella is an amateur seamstress and is making her own clothes
  5. Bella is into cosplay and this is her workshop.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Yeah I'll give him that. Since his updates takes sweet time he's trying to pull all kinds of cliff-hangers and other pretty cheap but working methods to keep interest to the game up in between. Just remember some episode endings or some similiar stuff from AL.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes