Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Every time I replay this game I want to run off and be with Zoey. :ROFLMAO:

I guess that's out of the question, right?

I find her more interesting than anyone else in the game - best friend/girlfriend > closet lesbians, redhead with a boyfriend, rich out of touch girl, pimp/drug dealer, and ice queen. I'm sure I am alone in that sentiment though.

Reactions: Selene_R and EZ8lt

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I see something like this happening to Quinn, I don't know why but with this drug issue and that she owes money. Could it be that her provider hurts her, I'm not saying that he does something as dramatic as what Leah did, if that was the case the MC if he is on the DIK route could help her?
yeah,well let me tell what i think,follow the plot---> Quinn got have some debt or some problem that will influence the hots in general and will fall for all girls,in that time if for 1st option i think some dealer will somehow enter the house or some party and put fire on the house and mc will have to take some major and if for 2st option i think will happen some discussion and some one of them let i don't know something in over then will happen the fire and hot's then mc will closeby and take some major ( yeah i think a lot in games and theories because another games i had played them i sometimes hit what will happen),so tell me what you think ?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jezz man i think around 12 is more than enough...
I don't know man, we don't know if this just one year, or a full college experience. if He planning for the full 4 year in college , than with some time jump,. 20 ep is needed , or at least 15 , but some season than will be just 2-3 episode.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Most people speculate/hope it will just be 12, not just because it would wrap it up in a nice 3 season/3 arc package, but waiting potentially 5 more years for all 20 episodes would be a killer. o_O Also, I think 20 episodes for this is a bit too excessive, especially when you consider how much you'd have to repeat if you want to get the ending that most appeals to you.

But, in order for it to just be 12, future episodes are going to need cover more time than an evening and half a day, and have a little more plot progression than this one.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
It's gonna be a Wife and Mother tier of a slow burn and blue balls if we can't fuck Jill or Bella after 2 years. He will either need to get staff to help him to release updates in 2 months or dude will burn out after working on this shit for the amount of time he takes per update for 10-20 episodes. Look at the Milfy City dev or Big Brother dev, had the most successful game on here and burns the fuck out and their games are left incomplete. Hopefully, the Dev curse doesn't take Dr. Pinkcake wondering what the next excuse will be? Depression, Death in the family, Fuck you I got my Patreon money.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
How to one get to scenes with Cathy in the car or may be even further? I tried both DIK and Neutral affinity. Any earlier choices that might be affecting this?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
More than likely it's gonna be a bunch of different people depending on how the story continues to unfold for you. Right now there's a lot of beefs going on. Tension with Tommy, tension with the jocks, tension with Quinn, so it's not gonna be a clear villain, really depends on choices and who you like and dislike to decide who's the villain for everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tommy/Quinn is going to be the villain/side kick. I can see it already cause Tommy has gotten spoiled by Rusty's money and Quinn obviously knows fuck all about how to manage money.

stevensmars

Jul 28, 2019
how do i play the game as if it was the first time? without any special renders unlocked or saves? i tried deleting everything on game>saves and cache inside the game folder but it doesn't work, everything i unlocked its always there no matter what i try.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
But, in order for it to just be 12, future episodes are going to need cover more time than an evening and half a day, and have a little more plot progression than this one.
Well he could do some time jumps in story for that... but let's hope it will be just 3 seasons like a trilogy:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes