makian

Nov 3, 2019
Everytime I open the Lilly cluck in the first free roam my game crashes. Does anyone else have this?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hey for those who played acting lessons,anyone think about the possibilite about some " incident",like previous game when your house is on fire, to occur in this game and you have tô take some major choices like previous ?
I see something like this happening to Quinn, I don't know why but with this drug issue and that she owes money. Could it be that her provider hurts her, I'm not saying that he does something as dramatic as what Leah did, if that was the case the MC if he is on the DIK route could help her?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I think banging his mum and getting with Jill at the end would be way better revenge than punching him in the face.

On a more serious note, the whole "punch Tybalt or not" dichotomy was stupid as hell on many levels. I get that 'major D/C' choices were expected but it's a shame that DPC couldn't come up with something better than that.

Reactions: Rinbael

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
need go tomorrow to library and test i it works real life too ;) ;) hehehe , but for game it is P.e.r.f.e.c.t. thank you ,what amazing story change and animations,models and game playing time :)

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
After 5 episodes ...

I have to ask

Who the hell is the "bad guy" ?
More than likely it's gonna be a bunch of different people depending on how the story continues to unfold for you. Right now there's a lot of beefs going on. Tension with Tommy, tension with the jocks, tension with Quinn, so it's not gonna be a clear villain, really depends on choices and who you like and dislike to decide who's the villain for everyone.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
How I unlock quiin scene ?
There's no scene with her in ep5.
So, Sage is still the only girl worth pursuing, and thank the GODS there was minimal Josy/Maya bitch time. Man I hate those two idiots.
That's because you like Sage and ignored J/M before (rightfully so, indeed), they've got their share of content, it's just optional unlike Sage's, sex with whom was unavoidable, at least on mine few saves (not that I mind but it was kinda weird).

Reactions: MasKeLs

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here is a full save for episode 5 with every character unlocked. I edited his code as I played the game to unlock everything for maxpoints including things that shouldn't have been possible like visiting all the characters 1-3.

x-1 is episode 4
x-2 is episode 5

There are three scenes in episode 5 you can't unlock without editing the script that is a chick scene with Jill, a romantic scene with Cathy in the vehicle, Maya and Joey take over for another. I have unlocked them all in the -2 save but if you play -1 you won't be able to see them without editing the scripts yourself. Still you will see much more content in Episode 5 then the FULLSAVE one pinned especially with the sidehot characters.

If the files don't show up just rename them to 1-1-LT1.save and 1-2-LT1.save to overwrite your existing saves (backup first) or skip to page 50 and make two saves then overwrite the data with the provided saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes