vdim

Apr 29, 2020
I've never written here before, but I'm curious. In a previous episode, when the MC kissed Bella in the library he said that if he knew at that moment about her he would have never kissed her, but would have rather run away instead. And now in this episode we find out about her locker room and see some boots when we look under. What's up whit that?

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Here is a full save for episode 5 with every character unlocked. I edited his code as I played the game to unlock everything including things that shouldn't have been possible

x-1 is episode 4
x-2 is episode 5

There are two scenes you can't unlock without editing the files that is a chick scene with Jill and a romantic scene with Cathy in the vehicle.

If the files don't show up just rename them to 1-1-LT1.save and 1-2-LT1.save
thx homie i have lost my save for episode 4 so this help so much thx u <3

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
thx homie i have lost my save for episode 4 so this help so much thx u <3
Yeah I don't like to miss content so as the game has progressed I followed the code as well and edited in labels
Does hitting the right sequence unlocks anything?
Because i hit the right order when you are in the mansion in chapter 5 and nothing happens.
It unlocks a render. If you used someone elses persistent data or did it previous it will do nothing

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yea Im ask becuse mc mention to bella In episod 5 something about "next year bella can teach him in optional class" and 10 episod for sure its to short for It.
I don't think the game is going to get that far. At the very least, it will cover the MC's first few months at college and the ending will either timejump a few years or just summarise what happened in the MC's life after this part of his life.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Ok, so now that I was able to play one full dik route, one full chick with M&J and one without them, this is how I feel:
Are M&J looking better? Yes
Do I like them as potential final LIs? Maybe
Would I choose any of them over Jill or Sage? Hell no
Would I choose both of them together over Jill or Sage? Still no

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
While this episode did not have quite the amount going on that the last two did, having played through it, I can say that I enjoyed this episode (even if some were a bit put off by it). It felt to me like a bit of a breather episode designed to set stuff up for the rest of the season. I'm already looking forward to what comes next. It's gonna be a long 3-6 months.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Here is a full save for episode 5 with every character unlocked. I edited his code as I played the game to unlock everything for maxpoints including things that shouldn't have been possible like visiting all the characters 1-3.

x-1 is episode 4
x-2 is episode 5

There are three scenes in episode 5 you can't unlock without editing the script that is a chick scene with Jill, a romantic scene with Cathy in the vehicle, Maya and Joey take over for another. I have unlocked them all in the -2 save but if you play -1 you won't be able to see them without editing the scripts yourself. Still you will see much more content in Episode 5 then the FULLSAVE one pinned especially with the sidehot characters.

If the files don't show up just rename them to 1-1-LT1.save and 1-2-LT1.save to overwrite your existing saves (backup first) or skip to page 50 and make two saves then overwrite the data with the provided saves.
I got the file to work on my computer, but can't access any of the gallery scenes?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Yea Im ask becuse mc mention to bella In episod 5 something about "next year bella can teach him in optional class" and 10 episod for sure its to short for It.
Given current pacing that would require like 100 episodes. Although I'm expecting at least one timejump between some seasons. In any case, I wouldn't make too much of it, we are unlikely to see those classes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes