MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
You know what, guys? I might've had a change of heart (or... dick, I guess) for the best girl spot. I'm usually all about the punk, dangerous and freaky types, but I have to admit Quinn is too much for me as of late (unless we somehow get a Sub Route for her). I went with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but only because of the latter. Sage is a great FWB material (and no joke, when starting the game originally I was 200% sure Josy was Chad's side ho... honestly wish it went that way) but for some reason Bella and Jill are now leading the race for me.

I mean, look at these two goofballs

And then you have Bella and this episode was really good for me to rank her way up.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah see and that's why I did both Chick and Dik route. So I can have fun with it and get all of them one way or the other. LI's seem heavy weighted torwards the Chick side so I'll have fun on my DIK route and fuck all of them that I can and whip ass.
I think banging his mum and getting with Jill at the end would be way better revenge than punching him in the face.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think banging his mum and getting with Jill at the end would be way better revenge than punching him in the face.
I already banged his Mom on the DIK route, You can't bang his Mom, keep Maya/Josy on the same route at this point. Maybe later but not yet

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the new Cathy scene, on the car ride I wasn't given any choices and it seems my char just automatically says to end it or something
I figured it out.
It can only be unlocked if you are not in a relationship with Josy and Maya and had Swiper relationship with Cathy,

Anyway in my neutral affinity playthrough that had a relationship with Maya/Josy only hot tub scene (requires Massive Dick) and Carthy scene are not unlocked.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
I'm having previously unlocked renders disappear from my rewards app. All saves are intact from when I got them, they just keep disappearing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, is there any interaction with best girl aka Karen Rebecca Johnson in this update?
Or with Magnar's GF?

Reactions: Aniac010

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Any chance for the official guide/walkthrough to be postet? The one linked in op "only" has episodes 1-4. i would love an ep5 guide :D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think Jade could still give the MC another chance. Sure, she's pissed now, but the simplest excuse (although it would be a lie) is that he got caught up in pledge stuff and then because of the situation with the Cathy pic, he wasn't able to make it and since he doesn't have her number he couldn't call her to tell her. She might believe him if he said that and she might set up another clandestine rendezvous.
I had thought so too, but now I'm starting to wonder.

Reactions: chociar666

lyhuy123456

Jun 23, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Need help I download being a dik v0.5.0 for android and it doesn’t work it won’t let me in the app

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Two days and still no compressed version? Did I miss it somewhere?

The Front Page Link just takes you to the latest page

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes