Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
i seem to be stuck not far in.
I'm suppose to find Sage or Quinn.
Cant find them, Where are thy hidding?
Does it have to do with the piano?
I looked up the keys online to know what keys are what notes.
Didnt seem to work right.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ah these choices .. I do not know which girl to choose, and I like both .. (I mean sex scenes) Josy or Maya, I like both and it's a pity that you can only choose one.

I had the same hard choice at the end of EP4: Jade or Maya and Josy, from the beginning I wanted to have sex with Jade since I saw her, but for a longer period I think it's better to choose M&J, although that's just my opinion.
But I felt sorry to see Jade leaving disappointed that we didn't show up. And that look when she saw us at Tybalt. :confused:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
i seem to be stuck not far in.
I'm suppose to find Sage or Quinn.
Cant find them, Where are thy hidding?
Does it have to do with the piano?
I looked up the keys online to know what keys are what notes.
Didnt seem to work right.
Talk to people. Someone eventually gives you a hint how to get a hold of them. If you’ve already spoken to everyone and missed the hint.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ah these choices .. I do not know which girl to choose, and I like both .. (I mean sex scenes) Josy or Maya, I like both and it's a pity that you can only choose one.

I had the same hard choice at the end of EP4: Jade or Maya and Josy, from the beginning I wanted to have sex with Jade since I saw her, but for a longer period I think it's better to choose M&J, although that's just my opinion.
But I felt sorry to see Jade leaving disappointed that we didn't show up. And that look when she saw us at Tybalt. :confused:
I think Jade could still give the MC another chance. Sure, she's pissed now, but the simplest excuse (although it would be a lie) is that he got caught up in pledge stuff and then because of the situation with the Cathy pic, he wasn't able to make it and since he doesn't have her number he couldn't call her to tell her. She might believe him if he said that and she might set up another clandestine rendezvous.

Reactions: Qmil679

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 68, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 68, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 68, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 68, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\serge\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sun May 31 18:37:11 2020

I'm getting this error code while 18th free roam at Rooster App (Lily's post) Please someone help me
Does anyone get this error ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is Tommy out with episode 5?

Tommy was good in spending Rusty's money, e.g. at the Pink Rose, for parties at the DIK mansion but probably also for drugs from Quinn. Now that Rusty's money is gone and the DIKs have to work for the mansion and everything, it could likely be that Tommy vanishes since he seems not to be a guy who dirty his hands by working.
Without (Rusty's) money he canceled his business (customer) relation with Quinn. This may affect his relation with the HOTs in general. Josy joining the HOTs additionally made it uncomfortable for him to have fun with the HOT girls when she is around.

Fighting or sabotaging the mc would not change the situation since mc is not responsible for the drying out of the money source (Rusty's dad).

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I've noticed that DPC has paired most of the main girls besides Sage, to unlock the entire story you can't invest completly into one fearing what happened in AL, like most of us , I still know he's going to kick me in the guts when we hit V0.8 or V0.9 and we'll have to choose one and sacrifice the other. What I'm getting at is DPC wants us to "It's better to have loved than not at all" when playing the game which makes his game stand out to me. So no you won't get the happy polygamy. (T-T)
I disagree. I think we will probably be able to have the poly relationship, but if we do something really bad will happen to one of the others: I'm betting Bella, but Quinn could be a dark horse candidate for meaningful tragedy too. (By meaningful, I mean someone MC would be seriously impacted by. We might not be there yet with Quinn, but the trajectory with her could be headed in that direction.)

I'll admit the main reason I think this way is that DPC blocked the happy thruple directly last time so I don't think he'll do the same thing twice.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
A probable reason that DPC did not retcon S1E4 Josy/Maya situation seems to be that they'd have to make a new Steam release. I'm not really sure it would be that big an issue but it is clear he did not want to do that.

Regarding the Josy /Maya S1 ending

Regarding the paraphernalia at Bella's house

Regarding Sage's scenes

Regarding Jill's past

PS: Lilly is a total babe. Hoping to see more of her in the future.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I have the same thing and I don't know how to fix it
Did you solve the problem ?
Are you using a modified version of the game? compressed, android port or similar. If it's not the original version (WIN / MAC), then the author probably didn't have time for beta testing to come up with a quick quote.
It is best to quote his post with the bug. (I mean the author of the mode)
So far, it is too short a time for us to know the circumstances and be able to advise you.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes