Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just a thing.
What do you think was the point of the Bella flashback? Her having a crush with a teacher that didn't end well? It does't look like we can extract a lot from that one.
Probably just something to connect the fact that the MC will have a class with Bella in his 2nd year the same way that Bella had a class with that teacher in her 2nd year and it could be just as awkward, the difference being that there is actually something between the MC and Bella.

I know what a secret code is, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean the once in a lifetime keep a secret thing? Because that's not what I think a secret code is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chociar666

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The only way I’d kinda be ok with this (and this is total blind speculation) is if there’s something more to the “why”.

Hypothetically if Bella is Jill’s older sister’s ex-lover. She was in love with Jills sister and her big dark secret is holding a torch for this woman. That room has women’s boots in it... maybe that’s her old room? Jills sister lived with Bella back when it was her parents house (we assumed it was her husbands but as her parents it could easily have been where she lived) and it’s kept as it was after her death.

She befriends Jill (explaining how a 35 year old and a teenager became such good friends) and one drunken night kisses her out of longing for her past love.

Jill wasn’t into it, understood the why... they promise to never mention it again and Jill is aware of fact she triggers these memories of feelings in Bella. So she avoids sleeping in her bed and stuff.

Thats an example. If the “hook up” was just a kiss done for real reasons rather than random sex between two otherwise heterosexual women both of whom have strong opinions on infidelity. I could understand it.

Otherwise what we’ve got is Jill being strongly opposed to infidelity but fine getting with someone’s wife... she’s embarrassed at seeing someone naked but OK with hooking up with 35 year old teacher at the university that bears her name. Bella is conflicted about infidelity but having one night stands with her friends multiple times.

It’s just a theory and one I’m sure has been presented before but if Bella was deeply in love with the sister and when she died she was partially invested in this marriage to James... in a moment of weakness kissed Jill because of her resemblance and nothing else is going on I’d actually like Bella more in that scenario. It’s consistent and she keeps her morality.

if this devolves into yet another VN harem where you start a threesome with girls who sexuality is basically just “will do whatever MC wants me to do” id entirely check out.
But how would the happy-looking-newly-wed Bella in the picture fit into this? I mean if she was deeply in love with Jill`s siter then why marrying a guy? I mean I could understood why she would marry him but looking that happy in the picture ... nah I don´t buy it..

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Probably just something to connect the fact that the MC will have a class with Bella in his 2nd year the same way that Bella had a class with that teacher in her 2nd year and it could be just as awkward, the difference being that there is actually something between the MC and Bella.

That's a... strange arrange of words. Properly speaking that's a "Code of Secrecy", not a "Secret code" as there is no "code". A code is a ruling that can be recited. That's why I didn't notice that despite being the exact wording he used.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Just a thing.
What do you think was the point of the Bella flashback? Her having a crush with a teacher that didn't end well? It does't look like we can extract a lot from that one.
I think you misunderstood that whole flashback. She talked about it, because they asked her, and she never had an actual crush in the first place, it was a dare to confess to a random teacher, which she did, but she didn't know he'd teach her lessons along the line, so you don't need to extract anything from it.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Oh you're talking about the secret code, i thought you were talking about the cheats label button to the right

Reactions: tomcat13

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
But how would the happy-looking-newly-wed Bella in the picture fit into this? I mean if she was deeply in love with Jill`s siter then why marrying a guy? I mean I could understood why she would marry him but looking that happy in the picture ... nah I don´t buy it..
The sister is dead, not an option romantically and it wasn’t a happy marriage. He’s off god knows where for god knows what reason. She could have tried to move on with James but not been 100% in it.

I’m not saying it’s an ironclad theory just a situation I could understand Bella’s actions.

Reactions: Red469

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
i think near the end of game,you have to choose patch to avoid other girls and focus one only,until there you can have fun,acting lessons you can fuck 3 of primary girls until determined point and get a good ending with anyone you want,anyway your 1st option really give some worry but some advice too for new players to do whatever the want until determined point,then they have to make that major choice,about the 2 man the have medicine and i don't think this gonna happen xD
These are fair points, but shouldn't sleeping around and wooing one of the main girls already be choices the MC can make? Personally, I don't worry about not getting to date any of the main girls because my MC became a playboy; I knew what I signed up for when the MC puts his dick in so many girls. (I know sleeping around may affect MC's relationship with Jill - who is my personal favourite - but I have little regrets) Since you can always have do-overs, just start over if you want to experience life of a fuckboy and try dating one of the main girls.

As for STDs, I still think this is a legitimate concern because of the stigma STD patients (cured or otherwise) face socially, though it's admittedly a painful thing to consider when all you want is to play a game and blast a load.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

People can have deep feelings of love for someone at some point in their life, but then things don't work out and they move on and find someone else they can love just as much, if not more. But it doesn't mean those feelings completely disappear.

Bella could have been totally happy and in love with her husband when they were together, but it doesn't stop her from potentially still having feelings for Jill's sister buried deep down. Therefore, if such a moment of emotional vulnerability happened bewteen Jill and Bella and, in that moment, Jill reminded Bella of her sister who she once loved, it'd be easy for Bella to succumb to such a temptation.

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
The sister is dead, not an option romantically and it wasn’t a happy marriage. He’s off god knows where for god knows what reason. She could have tried to move on with James but not been 100% in it.

I’m not saying it’s an ironclad theory just a situation I could understand Bella’s actions.
Clearly I haven't read every bit of the story. Isabella was in love with Jill's sister (who may be dead)?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Derek and Ashley did have something it was the start of something but she liked him more than he likes her.
It would be amusing if late in the game the MC got to give Derek the inverse of his "you're young and single, play the field" speech by encouraging Derek to settle down with Ashley. It could make for a nice bookend, given we know this game isn't going the harem route.

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
Just a thing.

I know what a secret code is, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean the once in a lifetime keep a secret thing? Because that's not what I think a secret code is.

I think Asley's thing can be about being asked to do HOT stuff she doesn't want to do, like in the sauna kind of thing. That's what I think Elena was so hostile aganist us and telling us to leave without saying anything. If it were because of Derek she might have been different towards us. Or maybe not, it's a strong possibility, but it's second on my list.
If the relationship between Jade and Isabella is so negative, I should reconsider putting my dick into the mix, since the situation is fucked enough as it is. (Also, MC better has a good explanation for punching Jade's son)

Last edited:

jist666

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me where to find Riona Special Render number 9 exactly. I have played episode 5 on all my saves, got every other render and scenes, but cant find that. I'd presume it in the Preps Mansion, but i dont know exactly in which room it could be.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think you misunderstood that whole flashback. She talked about it, because they asked her, and she never had an actual crush in the first place, it was a dare to confess to a random teacher, which she did, but she didn't know he'd teach her lessons along the line, so you don't need to extract anything from it.
DPC must have put that flashback in in the first place for a reason.

And yeah, I was wrong about Bella liking that teacher, I just checked, but that doesn't change my other point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes