Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Acting Lessons is any indication, sleeping around will eventually bite MC in the ass in two possible ways.

1. MC may not end up in a serious relationship with anyone: Maya and Josy already have a thing going on and would thus distance themselves from MC, Jill and Isabella already feel quite bad about possibly making out while being drunk, so they would also be out of the question. Sage does run HOT so she would've known if MC fucked everyone in the sorority. While she may be fine with that, she might prefer remaining fuck buddies with MC rather than seriously dating. Since word of MC being a Casanova might spread, MC's reputation may become tarnished to the point people have no confidence in him wanting a serious relationship. (something MC may be content with if you played him that way)
2. MC may get some STDs: Since the DIKs panicked over getting crabs from a HOT girl, it is entirely possible for MC to get an STD from one of the girls he fucked.

seunkim

Apr 12, 2020
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
How can i use this for my mac?

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
thank you but when i launch i save games are still present despite that i deleted everything
Just keep in mind that Ren'Py games use TWO folders for save games :
e.g.
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-...
and
in the game directory ...\BeingADIK-...\game\saves
Deleting the saves from only one folder does not remove them.
Try advice from this guy, he may be on to something.

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Amazing game, each episode gets better and better and this one was no exception.

But I am wondering what I did wrong previously as I can see a few scenes unlocked by cheats e.g. one was with Maya which I never got to see in the game. Now I have used the cheat to max all relationships, so I guess I wouldn't miss scenes next time.....

Feedback for the devs, There is no fun using cheats and Gallery to watch the scenes which should have played out during the gameplay .

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
All right ; great update :D
Felt a little short but, let's be honest, it's always going to be too short with this game.

But the highlight of the update....

It was here.... it didn't forgot us.
The difference between the full chick Jill and the non chick Jill routes now is so small it doesn't even worth to make a separate play through for that, and you'll progress all the same regardless.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If Acting Lessons is any indication, sleeping around will eventually bite MC in the ass in two possible ways.

1. MC may not end up in a serious relationship with anyone: Maya and Josy already have a thing going on and would thus distance themselves from MC, Jill and Isabella already feel quite bad about possibly making out while being drunk, so they would also be out of the question. Sage does run HOT so she would've known if MC fucked everyone in the sorority. While she may be fine with that, she might prefer remaining fuck buddies with MC rather than seriously dating. Since word of MC being a Casanova might spread, MC's reputation may become tarnished to the point people have no confidence in him wanting a serious relationship. (something MC may be content with if you played him that way)
2. MC may get some STDs: Since the DIKs panicked over getting crabs from a HOT girl, it is entirely possible for MC to get an STD from one of the girls he fucked.
Yeah I think it will be especially bad if you sleep around with everyone on the Bella route it would probably ruin her friendship with Jill plus if she finds out about you banging Jade it could be bad since they really don't seem to like each other. So it could be even worse for Bella since Jill is her only real friend.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Amazing game, each episode gets better and better and this one was no exception.

But I am wondering what I did wrong previously as I can see a few scenes unlocked by cheats e.g. one was with Maya which I never got to see in the game. Now I have used the cheat to max all relationships, so I guess I wouldn't miss scenes next time.....

Feedback for the devs, There is no fun using cheats and Gallery to watch the scenes which should have played out during the gameplay .
For episodes 1-4 there is an official walkthrough by DPC linked in the OP with details how to unlock everything.
For episode 5 there is a fan-made walkthrough linked some posts above.

Reactions: ename144 and Esp``

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
scenes i liked

1. pete leaving josy to school, and his emotions were on fcking point, his tears were just icing on the cake great writing and direction
2. bella's story about joining OMG, and how MC & jill were holding their laughter, its very difficult to create such involvement
3. how MC gets up and gives the speech about transition from teen to adult, and the music in the bg really supports this :)

Reactions: D Dog and Esp``

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

i think near the end of game,you have to choose patch to avoid other girls and focus one only,until there you can have fun,acting lessons you can fuck 3 of primary girls until determined point and get a good ending with anyone you want,anyway your 1st option really give some worry but some advice too for new players to do whatever the want until determined point,then they have to make that major choice,about the 2 man the have medicine and i don't think this gonna happen xD

Sev162

Jun 4, 2018
Honestly tells this game is something else. I don't care that much about the sexual content, I just want the plot to progress and see the characters interact and develop. Truly amazing game. Like 4 months ago and now I criticise parts of the game because I like it so much that even seeing a little flaw causes me discomfort.
Absolutely! It's the only adult game I care enough about to bring myself to think further on, celebrate, and criticise if need be (in a constructive way of course).

If you'd have told me before playing this how much I'd enjoy a fake twitter inside a game like this, purely for seeing the characters interact and express themselves, I would've laughed, but I really do love the little things like that which add to the experience.

Sage does run HOT so she would've known if MC fucked everyone in the sorority. While she may be fine with that, she might prefer remaining fuck buddies with MC rather than seriously dating.
Maybe once her and Chad break up officially, then things will probably become more openly serious between MC and Sage and from that point on the other HOTs will be a no-go zone? Like that point will act as a warning not to continue being a playboy if you want a good ending with her. Although it's definitely possible it will still take into account how much playing around we've already potentially done. :unsure:

Reactions: Esp``

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Absolutely! It's the only adult game I care enough about to bring myself to think further on, celebrate, and criticise if need be (in a constructive way of course).

If you'd have told me before playing this how much I'd enjoy a fake twitter inside a game like this, purely for seeing the characters interact and express themselves, I would've laughed, but I really do love the little things like that which add to the experience.

Maybe once her and Chad break up officially, then things will probably become more openly serious between MC and Sage and from that point on the other HOTs will be a no-go zone? Like that point will act as a warning not to continue being a playboy if you want a good ending with her. Although it's definitely possible it will still take into account how much playing around we've already potentially done. :unsure:
I think with Sage there might also be problems since Quinn supposedly likes MC and since they are pissed at each other right now. There might be some conflict there if you fool around with Quin and keep using her "menu".

Reactions: Sev162

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019

I sure hope Sage would simply ask MC to stop sleeping with the HOTs AFTER they start dating. Realistically, expecting loyalty or commitment from a fuck buddy would be rather immature. I may or may not have gotten more ass than a toilet seat since episode 1, but that's not important.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just a thing.
What do you think was the point of the Bella flashback? Her having a crush with a teacher that didn't end well? It does't look like we can extract a lot from that one.
I'm not so sure about the Bella/Jill red herring thing.
I know what a secret code is, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean the once in a lifetime keep a secret thing? Because that's not what I think a secret code is.
I quite liked this episode. My Protagonist is mostly happy with his single life now.:whistle::whistle:

My impressions...

I think Asley's thing can be about being asked to do HOT stuff she doesn't want to do, like in the sauna kind of thing. That's what I think Elena was so hostile aganist us and telling us to leave without saying anything. If it were because of Derek she might have been different towards us. Or maybe not, it's a strong possibility, but it's second on my list.

Reactions: chociar666

always86

Mar 19, 2020
i think near the end of game,you have to choose patch to avoid other girls and focus one only,until there you can have fun,acting lessons you can fuck 3 of primary girls until determined point and get a good ending with anyone you want,anyway your 1st option really give some worry but some advice too for new players to do whatever the want until determined point,then they have to make that major choice,about the 2 man the have medicine and i don't think this gonna happen xD
THis is the way I think things will go. It's possible endings will exist if you stay true to one character throughout. However at the moment the MC is being honest with everyone. Jill knows he's 'dating' Maya and Josy know he is exploring. Bella is encouraging him to date Jill and Sage is just his fuck buddy. One of the conversations with Josy or Maya hints at something similar, that the heart will lead him to the right one or it wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: Templar Knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes