ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just a thing.
What do you think was the point of the Bella flashback? Her having a crush with a teacher that didn't end well? It does't look like we can extract a lot from that one.
My guess is that we'll be seeing more of young Bella when we finally delve into her backstory, so the flashback scenes were a way to introduce situations and art assets that will be used later.

That's all I can think of, because on its own it feels like a lot of effort to limited effect. We didn't learn much about Bella's personality we didn't already know, and while the story was fun it was hardly a standout.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My guess is that we'll be seeing more of young Bella when we finally delve into her backstory, so the flashback scenes were a way to introduce situations and art assets that will be used later.

That's all I can think of, because on its own it feels like a lot of effort to limited effect. We didn't learn much about Bella's personality we didn't already know, and while the story was fun it was hardly a standout.
I will repeat myself from the previous page.

It's probably just something to connect the situation of the MC being due to have a class with Bella in his 2nd year just like how Bella had a class with that teacher she confessed her love to as part of her hazing in her 2nd year, and how it could be just as awkward for the MC and Bella as it was for Bella back then. The difference here though would be that the MC and Bella actually have a thing with each other.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: Carefree247

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
THis is the way I think things will go. It's possible endings will exist if you stay true to one character throughout. However at the moment the MC is being honest with everyone. Jill knows he's 'dating' Maya and Josy know he is exploring. Bella is encouraging him to date Jill and Sage is just his fuck buddy. One of the conversations with Josy or Maya hints at something similar, that the heart will lead him to the right one or it wasn't meant to be.
exact ,i think this major decisions will come in 3 or 5 ep before the end of game,because is too early to have that decision although i want to advance with sage ( she is my route) but anyway,i truly hope the relations in between josy and maya or jill and bella don't affect for much time in the campaing because other people who want one them have to endure this situation.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
These are fair points, but shouldn't sleeping around and wooing one of the main girls already be choices the MC can make? Personally, I don't worry about not getting to date any of the main girls because my MC became a playboy; I knew what I signed up for when the MC puts his dick in so many girls. (I know sleeping around may affect MC's relationship with Jill - who is my personal favourite - but I have little regrets) Since you can always have do-overs, just start over if you want to experience life of a fuckboy and try dating one of the main girls.

As for STDs, I still think this is a legitimate concern because of the stigma STD patients (cured or otherwise) face socially, though it's admittedly a painful thing to consider when all you want is to play a game and blast a load.
yeah, i understand you,but let's hope this don't affect any campaing,because in my route,i focus on sage but fucked everyone in the way so,i hope there is some point who i get the hint it's time to stop and focus on her only.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Clearly I haven't read every bit of the story. Isabella was in love with Jill's sister (who may be dead)?
There’s zero evidence of that. I’m offering it up as a theory. A wildly speculative one. There is a sister and she is dead. She discusses her on the date. She’s older.

It was pure conjecture to explain why Bella is friends with Jill, why they would ever hook up. Why there’s a room she locks and doesn’t let anyone in and Jill refuses so adamantly to discuss it with you.

it was just a theory that hung together. No evidence really supports it but it lines up somewhat. Not saying it’s true just a theory.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Please help me !!! I have always used walkthrough mod to play. Can i use patch with walkthrough mod applied to my game or do i have to download whole game again. Which is 8 gb!! I really don't want to download whole game everytime. My game version is 0.42. So can i use patch and reapply new walkthrough mod.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I will repeat myself from the previous page.

It's probably just something to connect the situation of the MC being due to have a class with Bella in his 2nd year just like how Bella had a class with that teacher she confessed her love to as part of her hazing in her 2nd year, and how it could be just as awkward for the MC and Bella as it was for Bella back then. The difference here though would be that the MC and Bella actually have a thing with each other.
It just feels like the flashback was a long distance to go for a strained analogy that wasn't even necessary. Our relationship with Bella has been awkward from the start; did we need to learn she's technically going to be our teacher to solidify that?

Also, MCs that didn't make out with Bella in Episode 3 might have already rejected her. In that case, this isn't even that embarrassing.

Reactions: mindern

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Nice game, would love to see more from the hot blonde in the flirt app, but are you kidding me, over 7 GB, so final release will be 15 or 20gb? i´ve played tripple a games with less than that?
oh maybe ur eyes broke cuz u didnt knowing the image is hq, and pinkcake have got lot of code on his work

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be amusing if late in the game the MC got to give Derek the inverse of his "you're young and single, play the field" speech by encouraging Derek to settle down with Ashley. It could make for a nice bookend, given we know this game isn't going the harem route.
Something like how we setup Rena with Liam in AL? I'd be okay with doing that for Derek and Ashley as she is pretty much well I was going to say side girl but she's not even that.
where do you put downloaded saves ???
Game folder and then the Saves folder.

Dec 20, 2019
Well, for me, I still like Bella and this hasn't changed my opinion of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as DPC doesn't make Bella go full Leah on me I'm happy with her.

Considering what happened in AL and the massive amount of flak they got for it, I think they'd be foolish not to have at least one happy polygamy path in this game. However, the fact that we had a choice between M&J in this episode makes it feel like we may have more choices like this in the future where we choose one over the other and I personally am not keen on that going foward. I'd prefer that any separate point accumulation occur in unavoidable, story-related scenes, like in ep 3 where you decide to help Maya or not, rather than either/or separate scene choices.
Bella and Jill with Sage on the side all the way!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, I'm calling it right now. At some point in Season 2, Jacob with screw up so badly that DIK code needs to be enacted and the MC will be faced with a major Chick/DIK choice to either use his one chance to enact the code for Jacob or not.

Invoking the code for Jacob is kind of a DIK move because it's based on brotherhood but it's also kind of a Chick move because it's based on selflessness and feelings. As you raise your voice to enact the DIK code and save Jacob, the Chick/DIK system implodes when faced with it's own arbitrary nature.

Maya and Josey run on stage and say, 'We were wrong MC, you can totally have a threesome with us since we had the exact same interactions on each path and made our final choice based on a BS system.'

Jill runs on stage and takes her top off saying, 'Here MC I know I wouldn't let you into the shower with me because of completely unrelated choices outside of our interactions. You can totally see my tits now and grope them if you want, tee hee.'

Sage and Quinn awkwardly glance around the room because they have been totally cool with all your choices so far.

Jill grabs Bella's hand and brings her on stage saying, 'Bella, don't you have anything you want to let the MC do now that the C/D system is no longer controlling all of your actions?'

Bella's like, 'Nope, I'm good.'

Cathy and Jade are like, 'Not a fucking word.'

And thus, the MC has unlocked the secret harem path and all is right with the world.

Oh and Bella and Jill and Josey are totally aunt's sister's lover's whatever the fuck.

Everybody wins.

Roll credits

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'd like to share my thoughts about the update.

First of all, Dr. PinkCake is the best, really. Amazing update!

I won't say disappointing (that would be a strong word here), but it would have been even greater to see the update covering more than barely 2 days in the story. One update at a time, right? 3 more months of wait for the next one, maybe (?)

A personal concern: Josy and Maya. I mean, in this update we had to take actions that favor one or the other...DPC, dont make this relationsip between the MC and the girls break and we have to end up choosing one or another...There is still much to develop though, a threesome would be heavenly!

About Jill and Bella: We need a proper sex scene with Bella....DPC will surely provide a great one for us, once Bella finally decide to let loose...About Jill, we need a sex scene as well. I mean, I hope that will be THE sex scene, because it will be tiring to keep trying and never getting to have proper fun with her, right?

DPC, a personal request: I have trouble trying to play Acting lessons, because there is no way you can escape of a tragedy in that story...Being a DIK is way more upbeat and I sincerely hope that it stays that way, if you know what I mean.

And...Tommy is a bitch! He needs to get beat up hard to stop being that crybaby ("I dont want to learn stuff and work to restore the mansion, I want a rich daddy to pay for evertything" - regarding that attitude, the guy suck, although it was nice the way he told Quinn that she was gong to be shit from now on)

Quinn has a lot of potential, I wonder what DPC is thinking to make of her in the story...

And I love Mona, please make the NPC fuck her more times :D

Phew, guess I did type enough for one post...Anybody that share my opinions and concerns?

(Sorry about my bad english, it is not my native language =P)

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
I really enjoy this game too much. This is the perfect game IMO. And this update was also fabulous, so many things to do. I hope the future updates are just as long. I don't think that any other game will be able to beat this game for a long time now(maybe sunshine love will come close, considering it had some similar features as this game with the mobile etc).

Except for the death stare of Bella, which just rips your insides, I like every thing about this game. I just sometimes wish it could have gone on a harem route, but given the previous game of the creator, I think it will probably go for choosing one girl by the end.

I really want many more episodes before this game ends.

I will have to do a rerun too, because my gallery is pretty much empty, lost many renders in the first 3 episodes and depsite playing carefully I still missed some in the last 2 episodes as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys, I'd like to share my thoughts about the update.

First of all, Dr. PinkCake is the best, really. Amazing update!

I won't say disappointing (that would be a strong word here), but it would have been even greater to see the update covering more than barely 2 days in the story. One update at a time, right? 3 more months of wait for the next one, maybe (?)

A personal concern: Josy and Maya. I mean, in this update we had to take actions that favor one or the other...DPC, dont make this relationsip between the MC and the girls break and we have to end up choosing one or another...There is still much to develop though, a threesome would be heavenly!

About Jill and Bella: We need a proper sex scene with Bella....DPC will surely provide a great one for us, once Bella finally decide to let loose...About Jill, we need a sex scene as well. I mean, I hope that will be THE sex scene, because it will be tiring to keep trying and never getting to have proper fun with her, right?

DPC, a personal request: I have trouble trying to play Acting lessons, because there is no way you can escape of a tragedy in that story...Being a DIK is way more upbeat and I sincerely hope that it stays that way, if you know what I mean.

And...Tommy is a bitch! He needs to get beat up hard to stop being that crybaby ("I dont want to learn stuff and work to restore the mansion, I want a rich daddy to pay for evertything" - regarding that attitude, the guy suck, although it was nice the way he told Quinn that she was gong to be shit from now on)

Quinn has a lot of potential, I wonder what DPC is thinking to make of her in the story...

And I love Mona, please make the NPC fuck her more times :D

Phew, guess I did type enough for one post...Anybody that share my opinions and concerns?

(Sorry about my bad english, it is not my native language =P)
I'm afraid appealing to DPC will do no good. They aren't active here and, from what I've gathered from others on this thread and my own personal experience, they don't really seem to like people playing their game for free so it's unlikely they'd be checking this thread with a ghost account and even more unlikely they'd listen to anyone who isn't a paying customer.

Reactions: mindern and Sculp
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes