Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
A probable reason that DPC did not retcon S1E4 Josy/Maya situation seems to be that they'd have to make a new Steam release. I'm not really sure it would be that big an issue but it is clear he did not want to do that.

Regarding the Josy /Maya S1 ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the paraphernalia at Bella's house

Regarding Sage's scenes

Regarding Jill's past

PS: Lilly is a total babe. Hoping to see more of her in the future.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I have the same thing and I don't know how to fix it
Did you solve the problem ?
Are you using a modified version of the game? compressed, android port or similar. If it's not the original version (WIN / MAC), then the author probably didn't have time for beta testing to come up with a quick quote.
It is best to quote his post with the bug. (I mean the author of the mode)
So far, it is too short a time for us to know the circumstances and be able to advise you.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Are you using a modified version of the game? compressed, android port or similar. If it's not the original version (WIN / MAC), then the author probably didn't have time for beta testing to come up with a quick quote.
It is best to quote his post with the bug. (I mean the author of the mode)
So far, it is too short a time for us to know the circumstances and be able to advise you.
I downloaded 8gb for new version and use my saves from ep-4 and ı'm just modified walktrough mod . Do you think that's the reason ?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
in isolation I’d believe that. I was staunchly of the opinion, and was prepared to die on this particular hill, that the comments made before about not hooking up with “friends” by Bella was in reference to the MC.

Based on either comment alone I’d still be sceptical but in bed they use too many definite articles. Something specific happened and Bella really doesn’t want to talk about it.

You don’t come to an agreement about never discussing some sleep cuddling. I do hope I’m wrong because it just seems entirely out of character for both of them. Not the implication on their sexuality just their personality thus far.
You might if you woke up mid-orgasm with your friend's hand in your crotch...

Sleep cuddling, as you say, could also have just been the starting point for something more involved. Wouldn't even have to be more than some aborted kissing honestly.

I also thought Bella's previous comment/thought referred to MC due to Occam's razor.

Last edited:
Reactions: mindern

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If the relationship between Jade and Isabella is so negative, I should reconsider putting my dick into the mix, since the situation is fucked enough as it is. (Also, MC better has a good explanation for punching Jade's son)
Why would he need a good reason to punch Jade's son? Tybalt hit him first. Granted they can both be legally charged with assault but Tybalt pressing charges against MC is just stupid.

Cop - Tybalt did you slap MC before he punched you?
Tybalt - Uh yeah he was trespassing and I asked him to leave.
Cop - Did he leave?
Tybalt - Yeah, right after he hit me.
Cop - Well......
District Attorney - Charge them both with assault.

That type of shit drives me nuts. Tybalt slaps MC and yet MC is a bad guy for hitting him back. Moral of the story - If their going to get mad about it. Lets make sure I whip his ass good enough that its worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abcdefinition

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
A probable reason that DPC did not retcon S1E4 Josy/Maya situation seems to be that they'd have to make a new Steam release. I'm not really sure it would be that big an issue but it is clear he did not want to do that.

Regarding the Josy /Maya S1 ending

Regarding the paraphernalia at Bella's house

Regarding Sage's scenes

Regarding Jill's past

PS: Lilly is a total babe. Hoping to see more of her in the future.
Sage was being cocky with the 3 out of 5, don't think too much of it. She looks like the kind of person that gives her everything in a relationship, that's probably what makes it that hard for her to move on.

Reactions: Abcdefinition

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
how do you enable the console in this game :/ i usually have it enagble on all my other games but for some reason i cant find a way to aneble it on this game ;w;

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
hello could someone link me the 0.4v mega(if possible) for android
And the patch 0.5 android too
I scrolled like 10 pages and not 1 link i may overseen it..
Sry bad english
And thx

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Regarding Jill's past
No, I believe it's an indication of a critical choice later on the line where we may have to chose Jill or the DIK's, every dialogue with her is linked and the way she mentioned how Rusty changed when his friends arrived on his date shows she wants a person who is genuine and not a faker. Ohh and we apparently will save her concert by playing with her. It's all for a buildup.

Why would he need a good reason to punch Jade's son? Tybalt hit him first. Granted they can both be legally charged with assault but Tybalt pressing charges against MC is just stupid.

Cop - Tybalt did you slap MC before he punched you?
Tybalt - Uh yeah he was trespassing and I asked him to leave.
Cop - Did he leave?
Tybalt - Yeah, right after he hit me.
Cop - Well......
District Attorney - Charge them both with assault.

That type of shit drives me nuts. Tybalt slaps MC and yet MC is a bad guy for hitting him back. Moral of the story - If their going to get mad about it. Lets make sure I whip his ass good enough that its worth it.
Revenge is best served cold. As hard it is to not punch the melon fucker I'd say the best way to hurt him is to end up with Jill. Which I fully plan on if DPC doesn't kill her/ remove her etc

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hey for those who played acting lessons,anyone think about the possibilite about some " incident",like previous game when your house is on fire, to occur in this game and you have tô take some major choices like previous ?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Revenge is best served cold. As hard it is to not punch the melon fucker I'd say the best way to hurt him is to end up with Jill. Which I fully plan on if DPC doesn't kill her/ remove her etc
Ah see and that's why I did both Chick and Dik route. So I can have fun with it and get all of them one way or the other. LI's seem heavy weighted torwards the Chick side so I'll have fun on my DIK route and fuck all of them that I can and whip ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes