Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
They got both but there's no election happening the president will just assign the next president months before he/she graduate(base on who's the seniors) and the officers is just for formality its just a title so if there's an emergency or event there will be a face of representative

So for me its impossible for the mc to be the president(becauss there still freshmen) if tommy will not take the position my money is on Jacob...

Ps but this is just my experience dont know about the others...
If Rusty is obliged to leave the president role.The best possible combination would be Jacob as president, and the MC as the vicepresident.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I noticed that for me at least , soon there will be no major choices to left :D. I mean 2 major choice in this update, getting harder to maintain the balance :( .
Névtelen.png

HooPyDood

Feb 22, 2020
Kinda funny reading stuffs about how unrealistic the stamina of MC. Well because you guys chosed to be that way duh, you can always choose not to have sex with them all. And cumming 5 times a night is not unrealistic at all you weakings haha

Reactions: mingaa3

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Haha come on. Go to our Discord I'll do my best to help you figure out what's wrong.
It's okay. I have a limited space for my phone. I totally enjoyed this game though. The varieties you can do and the engaging intertwined stories of the cast is amazing. The file's big for a reason, that's why i ain't even upset. Keep doing an amazing job tho, and i hope sage goes after the mc,s main gal. I want her to grab the mc by the wee wee and be like " you're mine and mine alone. " then a cat fight ensues.

But Jill, oh the beautiful Jill. Can we get more of Jill? I love how Jill's and Bella's story kind of clashes. Bffs and you're trying to bang both. Ruthless my guy lol!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I agree it felt shorter than the other episodes. But there was some really good moments, getting to punch Tybalt in the face made the episode worth it. Pretty hilarious you get the option to replay it.

Got so close to finishing the deal with Bella, but of course no beuno. Also I don't believe what she has locked in that room is like some insane she has her husband's corpse in there twist. Maybe it's a sex room? Maybe it's her husband's shit?

Bella and Jill definitely had sex, not surprising, leaving another 3way option in. But if I have choice? There will be no 3way. Am I completely off basis here? But I assumed that Bella's husband was Jill's brother? Which Bella and Jill having affair would be pretty fucked up.

The stamina of the MC is legendary, gets blown by the stripper, few minutes later fucks Sage, few minutes after that fucks Maya or Josy.

Derek was awesome in the party, also wonder what happened to Ashley? Who's ass do we have to kick?

Interested in seeing if this Tender like app actually leads anyway?
Also I was wondering what happens when you fight that big dude from the Jocks?
Jill doesn't have a brother.

Dec 22, 2017
Someone made a good point, sorry I that I can't give you credit whoever you are. A lot of people, including me have assumed that Jill and Bella have been intimate before, but given how prude both Bella and Jill are, it is far more likely that Jill had a similar incident with Bella as she did with MC sharing a bed together.

DPC doesn't seem to toss shit out of nowhere and Jill getting off on MC's hand didn't happen for no reason, and the likely scenario is that Jill somehow got off on Bella or something of that nature. I don't think anymore that it was a full on sexual experience.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Someone made a good point, sorry I that I can't give you credit whoever you are. A lot of people, including me have assumed that Jill and Bella have been intimate before, but given how prude both Bella and Jill are, it is far more likely that Jill had a similar incident with Bella as she did with MC sharing a bed together.

DPC doesn't seem to toss shit out of nowhere and Jill getting off on MC's hand didn't happen for no reason, and the likely scenario is that Jill somehow got off on Bella or something of that nature. I don't think anymore that it was a full on sexual experience.
yeah agree. You know the whole Jill and Bella had sex, is just the fantasies for the Jill and Bella fans. because those who like Jill also like Bella and they want both of them . :D I would say it's almost similar to Josy and Maya, but they are less popular lately around here, and even back in the days, you could hear more of Maya fans, and less Josy fans, but may be becasue Josy was missing half of the game.
Anyway, you rarely hear anyone who Likes Jill, but not likes Bella and vice versa. and Jill and Bella also had special renders with two of them, so just oil on the fire. So this from day one Threesome desire.

Ironically the Maya Josy stuff, was instant Hatred and not the celebration of the possible threesome
Funny huh?

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

That would make some sense, but that wouldn't explain Bella's "Friends don't do that either" line from a few episodes ago. Another pair of LIs having something sexual between them wouldn't make much sense storywise, for me it would be pretty disappointing.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
whew i've played non-stop the past weekend and finally got most of the scenes except for 1 maya render (i'm too tired to try anymore rn)

just some thoughts:
-i enjoyed all the comments and help here; it's so exciting to wait for the update together.
-DPC is a masterful storyteller-animator - i was impressed by his commitment to tell AL his way & now i love all the BaDIK characters (maybe except Tybalt). Derek is bro goals.
-Jill started as my fav gal but since v3 it has turned to Bella. Her scenes are seriously sensual (besides being hot). i want her happy ending so bad.
-thanks to everyone who shared the game, walkthroughs & misc stuff like fan sigs. DPC deserves the recognition and love. i've only supported Lewdlab (during DoD times) but will be supporting DPC soon. there are seriously so many good creators rn. it's difficult to choose.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I might be wrong but judging by a walkthrough i think there is a bug with jade when MC talk to her at a "infiltration operation", you still get options like MC had sex with her in previous episodes even tho on one of my saves MC did not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone confirm they get the same thing?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes