Jun 1, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 30 May, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Thank you so much for the step by step. Im kind of a nube and had no idea why i couldnt get the game to open. I had no clue what an obb file was.

Dec 20, 2019
That's... going a bit to far. The most logical thing is that she was "ordered" to do something she didn't want to, like in the sauna. Maybe she will quit the HOTs. But now that I think of it why weren't (apparently) M&J, Lilly and Camila told to do anything? (Apart from Mona?)
I think it was mentioned before in one of the many theory posts, REDHEAD.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hey does anyone know the song during the scene where u have to choose to be friends with josy and maya or be something more? the song is really beautiful

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After a few playthroughs, trying different routes, collecting all the rewards and scenes, I am officially burnt out.

Before I temporary stop playing BaDIK and try other games until the next update, I will like to share my 2 cents.

Episode 5 was a short but sweet and intense episode, some interesting revelations, plot getting thicker and darker, backstabbing and code breaking imminent, and GETTING THE JACKET.

All in all, after finishing episode 5, I feel just like MC at the end of the sauna scene with Bella, BLUEBALLED.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I haven't been so emotionally connected to a game ever. The only other game that made feel even remotely close was DeLuca Family.
You must be a Bella and Jill fan right? I hear you loud and clear :)
Deluca made me Angry more then anything...
you havent enjoyed acting lessons have you?

You want some too ? this is what you deserve :D
View attachment 677214
Ok thats cool long as I get my Jill I can deserve this as much as you think i do...
Care factor -100 :D

Just wondering Did you punch him?
I am gonna take a guess and say yes... ok now you lost points with Jill and Bella for that... Congrats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just wondering Did you punch him?
I am gonna take a guess and say yes... ok now you lost points with Jill for that... Congrats.
to be honest it's not like it's matter, her piano is safe, She don't like him, and She still kiss me, and make out with me after. So I guess I have enough point with her :p . You know deep down she wants a DIK, A MAN, a True Alpha male.
that cute and innocent look of her, is just an ACT.

• Angry
Reactions: yngve

Dec 20, 2019
Melanie was running with Sarah at the gym when Chad was on the phone (as someone pointed out before). So more likely she knows who Chad is fucking and is getting courage to tell Sage now that she also has a side piece (Protagonist) to soften the blow.
I totally forgot about this even though I did notice them at the gym. You are right.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
to be honest it's not like it's matter, her piano is safe, She don't like him, and She still kiss me, and make out with me after. So I guess I have enough point with her :p . You know deep down she wants a DIK, A MAN, a True Alpha male.
that cute and innocent look of her, is just an ACT.
Probably we can get Jade and or Jill to make him not press charges, depending on the route. I don't think he would do it anyway even if you're not on good terms with either of them.

kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
hi i had to start the game again (new harddrive and no backup for saves ....) and i played again till the point with maya and josy scene in the ,,libary,,(the room in the DIK-House) but this time i got some dik points along the way (iam a massiv dik as it seems xd)
so yea now the question : is there a way to save edit my dik status ? ( i know that u can change the ,,dik points,, like money etc) but can u acutally change the status of beeing a massiv dik because its useless to change the value of ,,dik points,, ( i just dont want to play it again ( i mean i would but i dont want to do the mini game stuff all over again xd)

(sry for my shitty english i did not sleep that mutch )

loko_russia

Jun 8, 2017
hi i had to start the game again (new harddrive and no backup for saves ....) and i played again till the point with maya and josy scene in the ,,libary,,(the room in the DIK-House) but this time i got some dik points along the way (iam a massiv dik as it seems xd)
so yea now the question : is there a way to save edit my dik status ? ( i know that u can change the ,,dik points,, like money etc) but can u acutally change the status of beeing a massiv dik because its useless to change the value of ,,dik points,, ( i just dont want to play it again ( i mean i would but i dont want to do the mini game stuff all over again xd)

You can play without minigames or use save editor renpy

kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
You can play without minigames or use save editor renpy
well yea but if i dont play the minigames (in future updates ) i will miss out on renders and thats no option :D
and i use to edit ,,saveitonline,, but yea i dont rly know what line/value i have to change for it to work

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I don't think that would help, if you are massive dik, i assuem you did diferent choices, and for maya and josy you had to hit special criteriums.

yeah play with out mini games, I don't remember, that DPC said you will be locked out form special renders in the future, where you get this ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes